PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Anchor Reads White House Approved Obamacare Talking Points On The Air

red states rule
03-26-2010, 08:08 AM
At least some in the liberal media are at least giving up the illusion they are reporters and anchors

Some are openly obeying their marching orders and are not ashamed to say so

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XdkUnzpruz" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XdkUnzpruz" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Gaffer
03-26-2010, 08:12 AM
It's the new TASS.

All the news the government says is fit to report.

red states rule
03-26-2010, 08:15 AM
It's the new TASS.

All the news the government says is fit to report.

Rush has it right when he calls the MSM the "state run media"

I will wait for the libs here to tell us once again how there is no liberal bias in the media - and how MSNBC is not a supporter for Obama and Democrats

Gaffer
03-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Rush has it right when he calls the MSM the "state run media"

I will wait for the libs here to tell us once again how there is no liberal bias in the media - and how MSNBC is not a supporter for Obama and Democrats

apparently even the libs are starting to get it, except for the full blown comrade types. Wait till the secret laws buried in the health care bill take effect.

red states rule
03-26-2010, 08:30 AM
apparently even the libs are starting to get it, except for the full blown comrade types. Wait till the secret laws buried in the health care bill take effect.

What is disgusting is how thr entire lineup of MSNBC - with the likes of Sgt Schultz, Rachel Mancow, Chrissy Matthews and Kieth Overbite have the gall to say that Fox News is the Republican's network?

Does it come as a surprise to anyone why Fox news is destroying MSNBC and CNN in the ratings?

Gaffer
03-26-2010, 08:36 AM
What is disgusting is how thr entire lineup of MSNBC - with the likes of Sgt Schultz, Rachel Mancow, Chrissy Matthews and Kieth Overbite have the gall to say that Fox News is the Republican's network?

Does it come as a surprise to anyone why Fox news is destroying MSNBC and CNN in the ratings?

Doesn't surprise me in the least. I won't watch those channels at all and if I could block them entirely from my TV I would. I hate propaganda machines.

red states rule
03-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Doesn't surprise me in the least. I won't watch those channels at all and if I could block them entirely from my TV I would. I hate propaganda machines.

Fox News is more balanced then all of the other networks. That is why they are the ratings leards, and why they are hated so much by the liberal media, rank and file liberals, and the target of the White House