PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian Brick Thrower On The Government Dole

LiberalNation
03-27-2010, 01:02 PM
he sure don't mind cashin that goviment check while railing against big gov.

http://www.democracyforums.com/showthread.php?t=41769

So the Washington Post interviews this Tea Party leader and former militiaman, the one who urged people to break Democratic party office windows, as if he were just someone with another reasonable point of view that's not worth examining. It's the old "he said, she said" that's just what we've come to expect from the corporate media.

They don't even mention that he's calling for an armed march on Washington for April 19 - a favorite of extremists because in addition to being the date of the first shots fired at Lexington in the Revolutionary War, it's also the anniversary of the last day of the government siege in Waco and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. No implied threat there, though! If you listen to the above radio interview, his stated position boils down to: Don't make me shoot you.

And in the final irony, of COURSE he's on government disability:

Vanderboegh said he once worked as a warehouse manager but now lives on government disability checks. He said he receives $1,300 a month because of his congestive heart failure, diabetes and hypertension.

Vanderboegh said he advocates breaking windows only of Democratic Party offices, not congressional offices, and that he does not condone the death threats and other incidents of harassment that some Democratic lawmakers have faced.

"Obviously I not only deplore or decry that, but I denounce that vigorously because it has nothing to do with what I was advocating," he said

crin63
03-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Personally I don't mind if someone who has had his money forcibly removed from his paycheck for all his working life and ends up disabled getting his money back from the government that took from him in the first place.

Silver
03-27-2010, 05:55 PM
he sure don't mind cashin that goviment check while railing against big gov.

http://www.democracyforums.com/showthread.php?t=41769

So the Washington Post interviews this Tea Party leader and former militiaman, the one who urged people to break Democratic party office windows, as if he were just someone with another reasonable point of view that's not worth examining. It's the old "he said, she said" that's just what we've come to expect from the corporate media.

They don't even mention that he's calling for an armed march on Washington for April 19 - a favorite of extremists because in addition to being the date of the first shots fired at Lexington in the Revolutionary War, it's also the anniversary of the last day of the government siege in Waco and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. No implied threat there, though! If you listen to the above radio interview, his stated position boils down to: Don't make me shoot you.

And in the final irony, of COURSE he's on government disability:

Vanderboegh said he once worked as a warehouse manager but now lives on government disability checks. He said he receives $1,300 a month because of his congestive heart failure, diabetes and hypertension.

Vanderboegh said he advocates breaking windows only of Democratic Party offices, not congressional offices, and that he does not condone the death threats and other incidents of harassment that some Democratic lawmakers have faced.

"Obviously I not only deplore or decry that, but I denounce that vigorously because it has nothing to do with what I was advocating," he said

"the one who urged people to break Democratic party office windows"..

WOW....break some windows....:lol:

Almost reminds me of the good old days when the lefties burned down a college building to get the ROTC office...or throw blood and guts all over an Army recruiters office to make a statement.....

"Break a fuckin' window?" :lame2:.....thats childs play.....:laugh2:

darin
03-27-2010, 06:47 PM
This is a non-story.

BoogyMan
03-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Please don't feed us links from that methane breathing scumbag at DF and expect real debate.

Also, lets not forget about the fact that the left has done things like planting bombs and burning buildings while they gasp in horror at some broken windows.

LiberalNation
03-27-2010, 07:20 PM
I didn't have no other link to give, guy didn't link his article.

BoogyMan
03-27-2010, 08:07 PM
I rolled up my pants legs and waded into the filth and his post did link to an article at the sickeningly far left radical site "crooksandliars.com."

LiberalNation
03-27-2010, 08:21 PM
ahh, edit time limit reached or I'd fix it.

REDWHITEBLUE2
03-28-2010, 03:13 AM
Please don't feed us links from that methane breathing scumbag at DF and expect real debate.

Also, lets not forget about the fact that the left has done things like planting bombs and burning buildings while they gasp in horror at some broken windows.

The Liberal site ran by the Little Hitler Alonzo