PDA

View Full Version : vote for my cousin who is running for Congress

Luna Tick
03-30-2010, 09:59 PM
It's been a while since I posted. Please welcome me back. I was helping my sister, May, with her wedding. She's now happily married to her new husband, Adolf Niack. It's hard to get used to my own sis having a different last name than me, but I have to admit "May Niack" has a nice ring to it.

Well, on to politics. May and I are going out to Virginia to help our cousin who is running for Congress. If you live out there, we would very much appreciate your vote for her. If not, you can still support her financially. Here's an article about our beloved cousin:

Krystal Ball is running for Congress (http://www.journalpress.com/king-george/639-krystal-ball-is-running-for-congress)

PostmodernProphet
03-31-2010, 07:37 AM
"green military technology"?..........

Noir
03-31-2010, 07:59 AM
If your surname is ball,and your parents chose to call you krystal, your parents hate you. xD

LiberalNation
03-31-2010, 09:04 AM
not in your state, sorry.

PostmodernProphet
03-31-2010, 02:53 PM
If your surname is ball,and your parents chose to call you krystal, your parents hate you. xD

back in high school I knew a girl who's name was Candy Barz.....her brother's name was Hershey.....keep in mind though, Krystal is married.....she may have done this to herself....my wife's roommate in college was the daughter of a baker and she always had to get up at 4:30 am to help before she went to school.....she always said she was never going to marry a baker....I went to her wedding, her name is now Lisa Baker.....

Cap'n Chew
03-31-2010, 05:48 PM
"green military technology"?..........

Fighter planes equipped with solar panels and a hybrid gas/electric engine?

Or a satellite which charges solar energy that can be used to create a powerful laser beam to attack our enemies ala Gears of War?

Green military tech: We'll fuckin' crush you without your damn oil!

HogTrash
03-31-2010, 06:34 PM
Luna, don't you think you should tell us what we would be getting if we took your advise?

KarlMarx
03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
People I'd like to meet

Hugo First
Bill Fold
Frank Furter
Ben Gay
Ann T Freeze
Bud Wiser
Nick O Tine
Hal E Butt
Larry N Gitis

Noir
03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
People I'd like to meet

Hugo First
Bill Fold
Frank Furter
Ben Gay
Ann T Freeze
Bud Wiser
Nick O Tine
Hal E Butt
Larry N Gitis

Some mores

Amanda Hugginkiss
Mike Hunt
Sultan Pepper
Pat Hiscock (iknew one)
Holly Cost (Made this one meself ^_^)

And I've meet a Dr. Bones :)
and we had a patrick Hiscock as a teacher in school xD

Mr. P
03-31-2010, 07:16 PM
Luna, don't you think you should tell us what we would be getting if we took your advise?

A very hot DEMOCRAT that'll screw ya but NEVER kiss ya! :laugh2:

chloe
03-31-2010, 08:19 PM
It's been a while since I posted. Please welcome me back. I was helping my sister, May, with her wedding. She's now happily married to her new husband, Adolf Niack. It's hard to get used to my own sis having a different last name than me, but I have to admit "May Niack" has a nice ring to it.

Well, on to politics. May and I are going out to Virginia to help our cousin who is running for Congress. If you live out there, we would very much appreciate your vote for her. If not, you can still support her financially. Here's an article about our beloved cousin:

Krystal Ball is running for Congress (http://www.journalpress.com/king-george/639-krystal-ball-is-running-for-congress)

I would have voted for her but her husband really offended me at his wedding, I felt his attire was really inapropriate for a groom. So I just can't support krystals ball. Sorry I hope we can still be friends.

PostmodernProphet
03-31-2010, 10:55 PM
I would have voted for her but her husband really offended me at his wedding, I felt his attire was really inapropriate for a groom. So I just can't support krystals ball. Sorry I hope we can still be friends.

/boggle.....was his name Harry and he dressed so people would never forget it?.....

chloe
03-31-2010, 11:06 PM
/boggle.....was his name Harry and he dressed so people would never forget it?.....

Did you attend the wedding too?:laugh2:

HogTrash
04-01-2010, 12:50 PM
A very hot DEMOCRAT that'll screw ya but NEVER kiss ya! :laugh2:Hmmm?...She sounds expensive?...Flat rate or by the hour?