PDA

View Full Version : declaine to the economy

kelly
03-31-2010, 04:20 AM
It is a crucial situation in the world.

HogTrash
03-31-2010, 05:19 AM
It is a crucial situation in the world.Definitions:

Recession is when your neighbor's out of work.

Depression is when you are out of work.

Little-Acorn
03-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Definitions:

Recession is when your neighbor's out of work.

Depression is when you are out of work.
And recovery is when Obama, Reid, and Pelosi are out of work.

SassyLady
03-31-2010, 03:21 PM

:clap::clap:

cat slave
03-31-2010, 10:08 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

waterrescuedude2000
04-05-2010, 12:04 AM
I doubt that Harry stinko Reid will be re-elected and can't believe his moron of a son is also going to try and run for office. As far as Barracka Hussein Osama he just needs to be impeached. Then maybe we will be fine.

actsnoblemartin
04-05-2010, 12:09 AM
mhm, sounds good to me :coffee:

I doubt that Harry stinko Reid will be re-elected and can't believe his moron of a son is also going to try and run for office. As far as Barracka Hussein Osama he just needs to be impeached. Then maybe we will be fine.

namvet
04-05-2010, 08:22 AM

except for hard labor at the gray bar hotel. they would look stunning in stripe suits

Binky
04-05-2010, 09:02 AM

Impeached? It isn't going to happen.......

Binky
04-05-2010, 09:06 AM
It is a crucial situation in the world.

Ya think? And has it occured to you that there's a distinct possibility that it could get much worse before it gets better? As it stands right now, what we're seeing is the tip of the iceberg.....there is more to come....

waterrescuedude2000
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Ya think? And has it occured to you that there's a distinct possibility that it could get much worse before it gets better? As it stands right now, what we're seeing is the tip of the iceberg.....there is more to come....

Yes I agree. I don't think that our economy is done crashing yet and when it does I will be long gone somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. Have been stockpiling food and gear for it. I will hunt fish trap whatever I have to do to supplement my food supplies as it is I have a years worth of food put away for a rainy year when the time comes. Since the decline of the economy crime has risen here and that is why I carry a gun. But if it completely crashes I can see rioting raping and pillaging and I want to be as far away from it as I can. You just can never tell what is going to happen and I would rather be prepared for the worst.