PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove Gets Disrupted By Code Pink At Book Event

red states rule
03-31-2010, 04:41 AM
So will the liberal media attack Code Pink as they have the Tea Party members? I doubt it given the lefts double standards

When Tea Party members show their opposition toward Obama and the Dems, they called racists, and terrorists.

But the liberals can shout down President Bush, Sarah Palin, or Carl Rove

They can even make disgusting remarks about Palin and her children, and that is just showing patriotic dissent

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBH4lXAauDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBH4lXAauDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KarlMarx
03-31-2010, 04:46 AM
More Gestapo style scare tactics from the Left. First Ann Coulter, then the incident involving the Tea Party protesters in Nevada, and now this.

Would someone do me a favor and teach these people the words Deutschland Uber Alles?

That way, while they perpetrate their deeds they can sing and show us just what kind of Nazis they really are.

red states rule
03-31-2010, 04:51 AM
More Gestapo style scare tactics from the Left. First Ann Coulter, then the incident involving the Tea Party protesters in Nevada, and now this.

Would someone do me a favor and teach these people the words Deutschland Uber Alles?

That way, while they perpetrate their deeds they can sing and show us just what kind of Nazis they really are.

Perhaps Code Pink is not aware Pres Bush and Mr Rove are no longer in DC - there is a new administration in town

Libs like Code Pink think America wil be fine if we just ignore the terrorists.

Thank God Bush, Chenny & Rove came up with a program to keep North America safe by going to the enemy rather than letting the enemy come here

Mr Rove was correct when said liberals don't believe in dialong. For the most part libs only try to shout down those that disagree with them since liberalism is mostly indefensible