PDA

View Full Version : Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

namvet
04-03-2010, 09:57 AM
didn't see this posted. Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) claims the island of Guam could become so overly populated it could roll over and capsize. huh???

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is afraid that the U.S. Territory of Guam is going to "tip over and capsize" due to overpopulation.

Johnson expressed his worries during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on the defense budget Thursday.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/3169-rep-hank-johnson-guam-could-tip-over-and-capsize

this guy has a serious mental or physical problem. why is he in office???

zNZczIgVXjg

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2010, 09:59 AM
its that darn global warming, also causes barracky to lose support for his health care take over too

:coffee:

didn't see this posted. Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) claims the island of Guam could become so overly populated it could roll over and capsize. huh???

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/3169-rep-hank-johnson-guam-could-tip-over-and-capsize

zNZczIgVXjg

Missileman
04-03-2010, 10:03 AM

zNZczIgVXjg

Scary isn't it that someone this friggin ignorant is making decisions that affect how we live.

Mr. P
04-03-2010, 10:14 AM
This MORON is my Rep. He's in office because most of his district is composed of Democrap moochers (minorities) and they're all dumb as a box of rocks. I sit in a very small section of the district that is composed of producers. No one I know voted for him out here. Unfortunately we're outnumbered by 100:1.

Binky
04-03-2010, 10:32 AM
its that darn global warming, also causes barracky to lose support for his health care take over too

:coffee:

You're a day late and a dollar short....In case you haven't heard, BO got just enough support for that mammoth bill and poked it down the throats of Americans and is now all over but the ranting.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
04-03-2010, 10:35 AM

zNZczIgVXjg

He's in office for the same reason BO is.....because he was able to con enough people into believing he could do some good and change things for the better. So in came the votes and out went our common sense....:eek:

namvet
04-03-2010, 10:38 AM
He's in office for the same reason BO is.....because he was able to con enough people into believing he could do some good and change things for the better. So in came the votes and out went our common sense....:eek:

P is right. dumber than a box a rocks. i still wonder if he has a mental or physical problem. he's just not all there.

Mr. P
04-03-2010, 10:43 AM

No, he's in office because he's black as is most of his district.
This IS the same district that elected Cynthia Mckinney.

EDIT: Then agin you may be right, Bink. Bambam is Prez cuz he's Black too.

Binky
04-03-2010, 11:07 AM
P is right. dumber than a box a rocks. i still wonder if he has a mental or physical problem. he's just not all there.

Either way, I'm sure he'll get all the care he'll ever need and won't have to sit in a chair waiting for his turn to see the doc....while death comes a knockin'.....

Binky
04-03-2010, 11:10 AM
No, he's in office because he's black as is most of his district.
This IS the same district that elected Cynthia Mckinney.

EDIT: Then agin you may be right, Bink. Bambam is Prez cuz he's Black too.

And as I said, be that as it may, whether he be purple or grey, he conned people into believing in change. He just never said what sort of change. I don't recall him ever touting health care change while running.....Otherwise he would not be sitting in that oval office today......It was a big con job, attached to a change of color......

namvet
04-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Either way, I'm sure he'll get all the care he'll ever need and won't have to sit in a chair waiting for his turn to see the doc....while death comes a knockin'.....

you may be right. i just found out he has has Hepatitis C. but that's no excuse. he should take a leave of absence

Binky
04-03-2010, 11:18 AM
you may be right. i just found out he has has Hepatitis C. but that's no excuse. he should take a leave of absence

Or has already taken leave of his senses.... I hadn't heard BO had hep C.....

namvet
04-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Or has already taken leave of his senses.... I hadn't heard BO had hep C.....

BO still smokes.

Binky
04-03-2010, 11:26 AM
BO still smokes.

This is true. I wonder if there's no smoking in the white house or any of the gov't buildings in DC, for that matter......If not, it must kill him not to be able to puff away his health.... He shouldn't be covered for any smoking related health probs....He's making the conscious decision to light one up, therefore, no coverage..... Somehow, I don't think that is flying high......

namvet
04-03-2010, 11:29 AM
This is true. I wonder if there's no smoking in the white house or any of the gov't buildings in DC, for that matter......If not, it must kill him not to be able to puff away his health.... He shouldn't be covered for any smoking related health probs....He's making the conscious decision to light one up, therefore, no coverage..... Somehow, I don't think that is flying high......

I think he sneaks out back to light up. what a glowing example for heathcare huh ???? :laugh2:

Binky
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I think he sneaks out back to light up. what a glowing example for heathcare huh ???? :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2:Yeah, a real shining example.... Brings to mind a vid clip I saw where he was leaning on his knee, if memory serves me correct, with a cigarette hangin' out his mouth. He looked like one of those old mafia men that had had a long rough day out killing. :laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:Yeah, a real shining example.... Brings to mind a vid clip I saw where he was leaning on his knee, if memory serves me correct, with a cigarette hangin' out his mouth. He looked like one of those old mafia men that had had a long rough day out killing. :laugh2::laugh2:

interesting. if you run into that vid be sure an post it.

Sitarro
04-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Can you imagine what would come out of a sexual union between this clown and Sheila Jackson Lee........... you would end up with a kid that could easily be outsmarted by a moth......... entertained for days too.

chloe
04-03-2010, 03:40 PM

zNZczIgVXjg

LOL where do you find this stuff Nam? :laugh2:

namvet
04-03-2010, 04:59 PM
LOL where do you find this stuff Nam? :laugh2:

I usually get it via email. including vets i know. and served with

HogTrash
04-04-2010, 11:05 AM
:blsmile:

[this guy has a serious mental or physical problem. why is he in office???
The good congressman has overlooked the likelyhood that without the extra weight of the human population holding the island down, a strong wind might blow it away.

Joe Steel
04-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Rep. Johnson is suffering from an incurable disease:

WASHINGTON -- For months, speculation has swirled in both Atlanta and Washington about U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson's health.

The Lithonia Democrat's already-thin frame has shed 30 pounds in the past year. His speech is slower than ever, and he regularly gets lost in thought in the middle of a discussion. He is easily fatigued and often impatient and irritable.

Monday, he revealed why.

In an exclusive interview with the AJC, Johnson disclosed he has been battling hepatitis C, an incurable, blood-borne liver disease, for more than a decade.

He was officially declared free of the virus in January, but it has ravaged his liver, resulted in thyroid problems and other health issues, including depression, for which he's also being treated. To keep the disease in remission, Johnson is going through an experimental treatment that he said has been the worst part so far.

"I am weaker than I ever have been," Johnson, 55, said in his Capitol Hill office.

What's your excuse?

HogTrash
04-04-2010, 12:33 PM

What's your excuse?Are you talking to me?

Missileman
04-04-2010, 12:58 PM

What's your excuse?

I could really give a shit how his brain got into it's current malfunction. Either he's mentally fit to be a congressman or he's not. That he would argue an island might tip over from becoming top heavy clearly indicates he's unfit for office.

HogTrash
04-04-2010, 02:04 PM
I could really give a shit how his brain got into it's current malfunction. Either he's mentally fit to be a congressman or he's not. That he would argue an island might tip over from becoming top heavy clearly indicates he's unfit for office.A cashier at Mcdonalds would not be permited to continue at their job if their mental aptitude deteriorated to this level because of a desease or any other reason.

I naturally figured that this was his normal mental condition since he still holds his position as US representative for the 4th congressional district of the state of Georgia.

Binky
04-04-2010, 05:23 PM
It is clear he has much trouble with his thinking processes.... What isn't clear is why the people kept voting him in office. Did they never have a chance to hear him speak? And were they attentive when he did? If so, one would think they would've voted for someone that were more able to serve them, rather than one that had a faulty mental...

Actually, it's rather sad to watch someone struggle with phrasing their words, where each word is a shaky step to the next. Very sad indeed and has to be infuriating for the one speaking them....

Mr. P
04-04-2010, 06:00 PM
It is clear he has much trouble with his thinking processes.... What isn't clear is why the people kept voting him in office. Did they never have a chance to hear him speak? And were they attentive when he did? If so, one would think they would've voted for someone that were more able to serve them, rather than one that had a faulty mental...

Actually, it's rather sad to watch someone struggle with phrasing their words, where each word is a shaky step to the next. Very sad indeed and has to be infuriating for the one speaking them....

This is his first term in the U.S. congress as far as I know.

namvet
04-04-2010, 06:07 PM
This is his first term in the U.S. congress as far as I know.

wiki claims he was elected in 2006

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:11 PM
he is either a moron, or unfit?

Im sorry he has hep c, but which is it?

Mr. P
04-04-2010, 06:15 PM
wiki claims he was elected in 2006

Just not in my district. They redrew the lines to snag some of us last election.

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:20 PM
does hep c, make your brain into mush?

I thought it just messes ujp your liver not your brain?

Just not in my district. They redrew the lines to snag some of us last election.

namvet
04-04-2010, 06:21 PM

it does mess up your liver

namvet
04-04-2010, 06:22 PM

including D only voting machines ????

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:23 PM
including D only voting machines ????

hahahahaha :coffee:

d is for dickhead is good enough for me "democratic cookie monster

Mr. P
04-04-2010, 08:44 PM

As I understand it it's a yes and no answer.

Hep C causes liver damage.. a damaged liver can not function properly so some toxins are are not filtered out of the body and have an affect on the brain.

MtnBiker
04-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Wouldn't it be great if congress would tip over and capsize.

Mr. P
04-16-2010, 05:58 PM
Wouldn't it be great if congress would tip over and capsize.

Watch for it in November.