PDA

View Full Version : Songs For Princess April

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 12:31 AM
First Song Is How Much I love the princess, I learned how to love a woman without having to have sex with her, but loving in the purest way possible, like a daughter or sister or best friend

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrLJ8uknDBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrLJ8uknDBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Second song tells how my life was awful, terrible, sad before april :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1P0xVkOi-x8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1P0xVkOi-x8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 12:35 AM
what romantic sweet songs, do u dedicate for your love
:salute:

chloe
04-04-2010, 09:07 AM

Nice thread martin but the title is "songs for your princess", if you made a thread with the title "dedicate a song to your love" or to Dedicate a song people at the board" maybe you would get alot of responses. Anyway here's a cute one of me and poncho at our halloween talent show.:laugh2:

K_VKuivXAYs

HogTrash
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
First Song Is How Much I love the princess, I learned how to love a woman without having to have sex with her, but loving in the purest way possible, like a daughter or sister or best friend
Martin, you seem like an OK sort of fella who I happen to agree with much of the time.

But other times you leave me scratching my head wondering, what in the hell brought that on. :dunno:

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:05 PM
just love her so much :)

wanted everyone to know

sorry :)

Martin, you seem like an OK sort of fella who I happen to agree with much of the time.

But other times you leave me scratching my head wondering, what in the hell brought that on. :dunno:

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
BUT in my next post, i explain its a dedication :)

Nice thread martin but the title is "songs for your princess", if you made a thread with the title "dedicate a song to your love" or to Dedicate a song people at the board" maybe you would get alot of responses. Anyway here's a cute one of me and poncho at our halloween talent show.:laugh2:

K_VKuivXAYs

chloe
04-04-2010, 06:33 PM

well I dedicate all my romantic sexy songs to poncho on the what are you listening to thread LOL, you should join us (me,binky & shadow) martin we have alot of fun playing songs to each other some nights...he he:cool:

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:36 PM
alright ill join :)

how are you ms chloe, darling :)

well I dedicate all my romantic sexy songs to poncho on the what are you listening to thread LOL, you should join us (me,binky & shadow) martin we have alot of fun playing songs to each other some nights...he he:cool:

chloe
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
alright ill join :)

how are you ms chloe, darling :)

YAY !!! I'm doing great Martin, I hope you and april are too. I'm glad your back for a bit we all missed you here at DP. Your a sweetie:cool:

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:42 PM
aww shucks, you get a gold start my sweet dear friend :)

thank you so much

bear hugs

YAY !!! I'm doing great Martin, I hope you and april are too. I'm glad your back for a bit we all missed you here at DP. Your a sweetie:cool:

chloe
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM
aww shucks, you get a gold start my sweet dear friend :)

thank you so much

bear hugs

Thanks Martin, your a doll I am sure April is so lucky to have you !!! ps Great Boogies song you posted too.....:dance: