PDA

View Full Version : 1 in 4 teens has am s.t.d.

actsnoblemartin
04-04-2010, 06:11 PM
didnt anyone tell these idiots the sexual revolution is over?

HogTrash
04-04-2010, 06:27 PM
The latest study, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, shows that an alarming 48% of African-American girls ages 14-19 have a sexually transmitted disease, compared with 20% of young white and Mexican-American females.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2008/04/black-teen-std.html

If you're a white teenage female that is considering taking up the sport of mudwrestling, you had better consider these statistics first.

HogTrash
04-05-2010, 08:56 AM
didnt anyone tell these idiots the sexual revolution is over?This issue must scare the hell out of everyone.

People are avoiding it like a plague infected snake pit.

Binky
04-05-2010, 09:13 AM
I have two grandaughters ages 10 and 13. It's my worry that some idiot boy will sweet talk them into bed. I sure hope they don't take up the sport of sleeping around like so many young people do....One never knows which one will be the one to give you a dreaded desease.....

Too bad our young males don't keep their peters in their pants and the girls remain closed legged.... Oddly enough, that doesn't seem to happen a lot.

revelarts
04-05-2010, 10:35 AM
The latest study, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, shows that an alarming 48% of African-American girls ages 14-19 have a sexually transmitted disease, compared with 20% of young white and Mexican-American females.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2008/04/black-teen-std.html

If you're a white teenage female that is considering taking up the sport of mudwrestling, you had better consider these statistics first.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about Hog, this kind of name calling and stats don't paint a clear picture of a group. And make you seem racist to others. I was talking to an African American missionary, he told me of some horrible stats like this about African Americans as well but he also added that historically it's only been the case recently. He said that in the past the rate of sexual diseases, broken marriages, etc where in the 10 and 20% range- he had details I don't remember exactly.

I grabed this off the internet from
http://www.chicagolandmarriage.org/marriage_statistics.htm
"Between 1960 and 1995, the number of African-American children living with two married parents dropped from 75% to 33%.81"

Now that coincides with the sexual revolution Actnoble mentions.

It just seems like the revolutions bomb shells hit the African American community the hardest.

I pray that all people can move toward the serious promotion sexual purity.
For everyones sake.

HogTrash
04-05-2010, 10:58 AM
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about Hog, this kind of name calling and stats don't paint a clear picture of a group. And make you seem racist to others. I was talking to an African American missionary, he told me of some horrible stats like this about African Americans as well but he also added that historically it's only been the case recently. He said that in the past the rate of sexual diseases, broken marriages, etc where in the 10 and 20% range- he had details I don't remember exactly.

I grabed this off the internet from
http://www.chicagolandmarriage.org/marriage_statistics.htm
"Between 1960 and 1995, the number of African-American children living with two married parents dropped from 75% to 33%.81"

Now that coincides with the sexual revolution Actnoble mentions.

It just seems like the revolutions bomb shells hit the African American community the hardest.

I pray that all people can move toward the serious promotion sexual purity.
For everyones sake.Once again for the millionth time, this has nothing to do with "racism".

People need to be made aware of the mentality of the people who will be running this nation when the white race becomes the minority in America.

People are forbidden to discuss these things because of the restrictions of Political Correctness...This is about our children's and grandchildren's future...Nothing else.

As you can see by your reaction to my post, the subject of race makes people very uncomfortable and making excuses for people's behavior does nothing to improve their situation.