PDA

View Full Version : Investigation reveals numerous bogus claims on Obama resume

-Cp
04-05-2010, 05:35 PM
In what is being called 'the biggest hustle in human history,' a special investigation has discovered numerous bogus claims on Barack Obama's resume, including the outright lie that he was a 'Constitutional scholar and professor.'

The claim turns out to be false.

As investigators delve further into the background of Barack Obama, a disturbing picture is emerging of a man who is not who he claims to be. The information the public has been told concerning Obama is turning out to be false--fabrications and inventions of a man and an unseen force behind him that had clear ulterior motives for seeking the highest office in the land.
According to a special report issued by 'the Blogging Professor,' the Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama. The report states that Obama was unqualified, that he was never a 'constitutional professor and scholar,' and that he never served as editor of the Harvard Law Review while a student at the school.

The real truth is that Barack Obama was merely an 'instructor' at Chicago Law School, not a professor. Commonly, instructors are non-tenure-track teachers hired by colleges and universities to teach certain courses for a salary that is well below that of Associate Professors or full Professors.
In the hierarchy of higher education, the status of instructors is below that of associate professors and professors because they lack the credentials.
In fact, it can be safely concluded that the claims of Barack Obama concerning his educational credentials and work history in higher education are a complete sham. The President of the United States is a complete fraud.

Read the rest at:

http://www.examiner.com/x-37620-Conservative-Examiner~y2010m4d3-Investigation-reveals-numerous-bogus-claims-on-Obama-resume

crin63
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
You beat me by 1 minute, LOL! I was just getting ready to post this.

HogTrash
04-05-2010, 07:28 PM
If all the documentation that people have unsuccessfully attempted to gain access to were made public, people may be shocked at what they found.

The press and federal government failed the American people by refusing to properly vet this president long before he was ever elected to office.

Because of the far reaching implications into American political corruption, I doubt the whole truth will ever be made known in most of our lifetimes.

CSM
04-06-2010, 07:18 AM
It is becoming more and more obvious that Obama is merely a "front man" for the Dems. He has zero leadership ability as evidenced by the uncontrolled chaos foisted on US citizens by a blatantly corrupt Congress. I suspect he needs a teleprompter for his public appearances in ANY venue becuase he hasn't a clue about what his stance on ANYTHING should be unless it is written down for him by the political hacks. the guy is truly a cardboard cutout.

Monkeybone
04-06-2010, 07:24 AM
If all the documentation that people have unsuccessfully attempted to gain access to were made public, people may be shocked at what they found.

The press and federal government failed the American people by refusing to properly vet this president long before he was ever elected to office.

Because of the far reaching implications into American political corruption, I doubt the whole truth will ever be made known in most of our lifetimes.I think that if you get into a public office like that, you shouldn't be allowed to lock anything from the public. We should be able to know anything we want.

It is becoming more and more obvious that Obama is merely a "front man" for the Dems. He has zero leadership ability as evidenced by the uncontrolled chaos foisted on US citizens by a blatantly corrupt Congress. I suspect he needs a teleprompter for his public appearances in ANY venue becuase he hasn't a clue about what his stance on ANYTHING should be unless it is written down for him by the political hacks. the guy is truly a cardboard cutout.Exactly. that is why he wasn't going to run and then suddenly decided to in which person's house? a string puller... that's who.

Maybe that is why the SEIU guy is the most frequent visitor... has to coach the President all the time and rewrite his speeches

crin63
04-06-2010, 09:47 AM
It was a complicit media that allowed this to happen. To many Americans still think they can trust what they hear on an agenda driven 60 minutes. You cant have honest reporting when you are getting a thrill up your leg just to hear someone speak.

CSM
04-06-2010, 10:27 AM
It was a complicit media that allowed this to happen. To many Americans still think they can trust what they hear on an agenda driven 60 minutes. You cant have honest reporting when you are getting a thrill up your leg just to hear someone speak.

The problem is that the lines between "journalism", "opinion" and "objective news" are so blurred, no one can tell the difference anymore. Worse still is that folks are too lazy to try to discern what is the underlying fact and truth.

crin63
04-06-2010, 10:39 AM
The problem is that the lines between "journalism", "opinion" and "objective news" are so blurred, no one can tell the difference anymore. Worse still is that folks are too lazy to try to discern what is the underlying fact and truth.

Here in Los Angeles people still take 60 minutes as gospel. They don't seem to believe that the MSM is agenda driven or biased so there is no need to go looking for or at other sources. They think they're getting the truth.

darin
04-06-2010, 04:03 PM
I wonder why this hasn't hit druge or fox, etc...

cat slave
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Well, I have to give him some credit!!!! He gave the
biggest laugh Ive had in a long time with that 17 minute
display of absolute incoherency.

No one could have made up a more unbelievable train of
broken thoughts and phrases. Hes a friggin idiot...Im still
giggling over it. Unbelievable!