PDA

View Full Version : why dont we have more people like him

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2010, 04:21 AM
in europe and the u.s.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHh0NdR5Jh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHh0NdR5Jh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Isn't this considered Hate Speech in the UK?

Isn't it a crime there to be Politically Incorrect?

Noir
04-06-2010, 04:02 PM
I have only been able to listen to some of the video (poor signal tonight) but it seems what he is saying is clear, religion is trampling into secular arenas, where it has no place.

Now I don't know about liking this guy, as I know so little of him, however, from what I have heard I agree with him, hopefully we will not allow religion to go where it does not belong, and trample human rights along the way.

Noir
04-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Isn't this considered Hate Speech in the UK?

Isn't it a crime there to be Politically Incorrect?

No it is not, atleast not the 2 minutes I heard.
You should read some UK atheist forums, or look to men like Dawkins or Hitchens, who have talked openly about these topics for a long time, to see it is not considered hate speech in anyway and is more or less a mainstream atheist argument against religion in the modern age.

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
No it is not, atleast not the 2 minutes I heard.
You should read some UK atheist forums, or look to men like Dawkins or Hitchens, who have talked openly about these topics for a long time, to see it is not considered hate speech in anyway and is more or less a mainstream atheist argument against religion in the modern age.It is not considered "Hate Speech" if it concerns Christianity, since it does not fall under the protection of political correctness.

Noir
04-06-2010, 05:37 PM
It is not considered "Hate Speech" if it concerns Christianity, since it does not fall under the protection of political correctness.

...erm, who mentioned Christianity?
I really think you should look up some atheist websites and see how Islam is discussed, who knows, you may be surprised to see your self-programmed beliefs of how you think other people think/speak are wrong!

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
...erm, who mentioned Christianity?
I really think you should look up some atheist websites and see how Islam is discussed, who knows, you may be surprised to see your self-programmed beliefs of how you think other people think/speak are wrong!I did, because you brought up "atheist" and due to their marxist roots, the modern atheist's #1 target is usually Christianity.

Islam is very protected by political correctness and is rarely critisized by the left, which encompasses most atheist activist.

Noir
04-06-2010, 06:01 PM
I did, because you brought up "atheist" and due to their marxist roots, the modern atheist's #1 target is usually Christianity.

Islam is very protected by political correctness and is rarely critisized by the left, which encompasses most atheist activist.

I could link you to a dozen Hitchens and Dawkins videos where they tear Islam apart, there is a wonderful debate between Hitchens and a Muslim cleric, I shall try and find it.

And like I said, look up the forums, because I KNOW you are talking tosh on this issue.

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I could link you to a dozen Hitchens and Dawkins videos where they tear Islam apart, there is a wonderful debate between Hitchens and a Muslim cleric, I shall try and find it.

And like I said, look up the forums, because I KNOW you are talking tosh on this issue.Hitchens and Dawkins would be fools if they weren't talking about Islam.

It is a thousand times the threat of anything the Christians can muster.