PDA

View Full Version : My Dog

namvet
04-06-2010, 08:02 AM
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dog is mix in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because he is a dog.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday.

Damn this is a great country.

chloe
04-06-2010, 08:08 AM
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dog is mix in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because he is a dog.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday.

Damn this is a great country.

:laugh2:.....I wonder what my 3 cats will qualify for ..he he

namvet
04-06-2010, 08:12 AM
:laugh2:.....I wonder what my 3 cats will qualify for ..he he

don't laff ....in this day and age you might be surprised.

chloe
04-06-2010, 08:15 AM
don't laff ....in this day and age you might be surprised.

I've always suspected the black cat is an illegal immigrant whose family dumped him in the mountains....I'm sure for that fact alone I will prolly get the government to give me a bogus house loan and then everyones taxes can pay for it when I can't afford the jacked up interest rate in 6 months.:laugh2:

namvet
04-06-2010, 08:17 AM
I've always suspected the black cat is an illegal immigrant whose family dumped him in the mountains....I'm sure for that fact alone I will prolly get the government to give me a bogus house loan and then everyones taxes can pay for it when I can't afford the jacked up interest rate in 6 months.:laugh2:

go for it !!!!!

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Doesn't the government encourage us to spay and neuter our pets?

Wouldn't it be prudent to apply this fix to other burdens on society?

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
adult abortions? :coffee:

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 08:22 PM
adult abortions? :coffee:By what method? :salute:

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2010, 08:25 PM
whatever method you prefer :beer:

By what method? :salute: