PDA

View Full Version : Rosie leaving the View

KitchenKitten99
04-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Right now, there aren't many details. The quote given is all that there was.

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2007/04/25/646133.html&cvqh=itn_rosie

NEW YORK - Rosie O'Donnell's stormy tenure on "The View" will be a short one. ABC said Wednesday it was unable to agree on a contract with the opinionated host, and she'll leave the show in June

krisy
04-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Right now, there aren't many details. The quote given is all that there was.

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2007/04/25/646133.html&cvqh=itn_rosie

Good,great,grand!!!

Maybe now we can watch the news at night without having to hear one of her loudmouth rants.

Me and a girl at work were talking about her last night. This woman happens to be a Liberal Lesbian,and she said she doesn't even like Rosie anymore. Her political mouthrunning was too much.

Trigg
04-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Thank goodness, now maybe someone else will be able to get a word in edgewise.

glockmail
04-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Never watched it. Too bad she's out. Every time she opens her mouth it reminds so many why liberal ideals are to be despised.

glockmail
04-25-2007, 11:48 AM
From the NewsMax.com Staff
For the story behind the story...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:02 a.m. EDT
Rosie O'Donnell Grosses Out Media Elite

Don Imus gets fired for one unfortunate remark. Rosie O’Donnell uses the F-word and grabs her crotch when she emcees a gala awards presentation, even though there are teenage girls on hand – and gets applauded.

The event was the Matrix Awards honoring New York’s prominent women in the media, held Monday afternoon at Manhattan’s Waldorf-Astoria.

After the show Beth Ellen Keyes, managing director of the group sponsoring the affair, N.Y. Women in Communications, said in an e-mail: "Rosie was fabulous.”

Not everyone would agree. According to the New York Post’s Page Six column, Barbara Walters "lowered her head on the dais and covered her face with her hand” when Rosie dropped the F-bomb.

O’Donnell ended a rant about Donald Trump by grabbing her crotch and shouting, "Eat me!”

One attendee told the Post: "I cringed and dove under the table when she said, ‘Eat me.’”

She also called Trump an "old, bald billionaire” and made a crude reference to his private parts.

"I was offended by how vulgar and common O’Donnell was,” said Robert Zimmerman, a Democratic activist. "It was especially inappropriate with young people present.”

Attendees include 17 high school girls who won scholarship to pursue careers in the media.

Also on hand: Media mogul Rupert Murdoch and Sen. Hillary Clinton.

KitchenKitten99
04-25-2007, 11:51 AM
I thought there had to be more than a contract dispute. The contract issue probably was ABC telling her (in a contract renewal) to back off and lay low for a while, and she refused to, so out the door she went. I hope the doors hit her in her wide-load ass on the way out.

KarlMarx
04-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Rosie's leaving The View? Hurricane Season must be ending early this year! :)

Sitarro
04-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Good,great,grand!!!

Maybe now we can watch the news at night without having to hear one of her loudmouth rants.

Me and a girl at work were talking about her last night. This woman happens to be a Liberal Lesbian,and she said she doesn't even like Rosie anymore. Her political mouthrunning was too much.

You do know that this won't be the last we hear from her, right? She will probably host her own show on HBO hext or at the very least have a show on either BRAVO or the all gay channel. All we can hope for is she is now out of the main stream.

Maybe she and Trump can makeup now since they have many of the same beliefs, especially when it comes to our President.

Abbey Marie
04-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Not necessarily good news. Now The View might get a libnut who actually sounds sane and appears to have some self-respect.

Little-Acorn
04-25-2007, 02:30 PM
ABC said Wednesday it was unable to agree on a contract with the opinionated host, and she'll leave the show in June

That'll open up seating for at least two new gals.

krisy
04-25-2007, 02:37 PM
From the NewsMax.com Staff
For the story behind the story...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:02 a.m. EDT
Rosie O'Donnell Grosses Out Media Elite

Don Imus gets fired for one unfortunate remark. Rosie O’Donnell uses the F-word and grabs her crotch when she emcees a gala awards presentation, even though there are teenage girls on hand – and gets applauded.

The event was the Matrix Awards honoring New York’s prominent women in the media, held Monday afternoon at Manhattan’s Waldorf-Astoria.

After the show Beth Ellen Keyes, managing director of the group sponsoring the affair, N.Y. Women in Communications, said in an e-mail: "Rosie was fabulous.”

Not everyone would agree. According to the New York Post’s Page Six column, Barbara Walters "lowered her head on the dais and covered her face with her hand” when Rosie dropped the F-bomb.

O’Donnell ended a rant about Donald Trump by grabbing her crotch and shouting, "Eat me!”

One attendee told the Post: "I cringed and dove under the table when she said, ‘Eat me.’”

She also called Trump an "old, bald billionaire” and made a crude reference to his private parts.

"I was offended by how vulgar and common O’Donnell was,” said Robert Zimmerman, a Democratic activist. "It was especially inappropriate with young people present.”

Attendees include 17 high school girls who won scholarship to pursue careers in the media.

Also on hand: Media mogul Rupert Murdoch and Sen. Hillary Clinton.

This shows how out of control she is. Who in their right mind acts like this in public?!

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 02:38 PM
They'll have to disinfect where she sat.

stephanie
04-25-2007, 02:41 PM
I watched the View ONCE...

Couldn't stand watching a bunch of cackling hen women spewing their ideas of how the world should work, and how everything wrong in the world, was the United States fault...

Sent the View a nasty email, and NEVER watched it again....:laugh2:

:cheers2:

Nienna
04-25-2007, 03:07 PM
I saw Rosie sitting beside Barbara Walters today (on tv!). She said her contract dispute was about her only wanting a one-year contract, and the network wanting her for 3 years. Think that's true? ;)

stang56k
04-25-2007, 03:16 PM
i hope that fat bitch dies

KitchenKitten99
04-25-2007, 03:17 PM
I saw Rosie sitting beside Barbara Walters today (on tv!). She said her contract dispute was about her only wanting a one-year contract, and the network wanting her for 3 years. Think that's true? ;)

Oh you know it isn't! She doesn't want people to think she's done anything wrong or her behavior isn't above decency.

glockmail
04-25-2007, 03:33 PM
So she's a liar, as well as a fat bitch dyke.