PDA

View Full Version : Denmark: Street war between Hells Angels and immigrant gangs spreading

HogTrash
04-06-2010, 04:47 PM
As the Muslim population grows in America they will become increasingly emboldened.

This will be coming to America in the near future unless we abandon political correctness now.

Clashes in Denmark between bikers, hangarounds and patriots, versus immigrant gangs and left wing extremists.

The biker group Hells Angels seem to be coming back at the at the moment still dominating immigrant gangs, with their new support group AK81, which is increasingly gaining support from Danes who are not first and foremost interested in bikes or crime, but who have grown increasingly hostile to especially muslim immigrants, after ever increasing street violence, knife attacks, robberies and rape from the side of muslim immigrants.

The rates for violent crime and especially rape related cases have gone up dramatically with the increasing number of muslim immigrants.

http://blog.balder.org/?p=483You people had better wise up... :read:

I hate it that my childrens future depends on the success of Political Correctness and people who deny it's destructive influence!

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2010, 08:11 PM
people have their heads up their ass, we must move it

As the Muslim population grows in America they will become increasingly emboldened.

This will be coming to America in the near future unless we abandon political correctness now.
You people had better wise up... :read:

I hate it that my childrens future depends on the success of Political Correctness and people who deny it's destructive influence!

HogTrash
04-08-2010, 12:19 AM
This must be a very touchy subject for the practitioners of political correctness who will be responsible for bringing this horror to America in the very near future.