PDA

View Full Version : Getting Older - signs I've lost 'it'... :(

darin
04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
From the files of: "You know you've gotten old". My wife, Mary, gets home late at night (around 2am most nights). Last night I heard her - I woke and turned to see her walking to the bed topless, in her jeans.

I thought "oh. Mary's home...." and turned right over and went back to sleep. (sigh)...

MtnBiker
04-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Thats funny.

I haven't been awake at 2:00am in years.

Little-Acorn
04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
George Burns, a comedian from the 40s and 50s, recently passed away near age 100. He never lost his sense of humor, though. In his later years (80, 90 y.o.) he often went on stage arm-in-arm with several stunning beauties around age 20 or so, who would guide him around, light his cigars, etc.

He said at one of these galas,

"Yes, getting old makes things more difficult. It's a lot harder to chase a pretty girl, for example. They seem to run a lot faster now than they used to. And when you finally catch her, you've forgotten what you wanted her for."

darin
04-07-2010, 05:38 PM
lol :)

:D

( o Y o ) = For the Win. Except when they belong to my wife...isn't that horrible? a nekkid woman in the bedroom - or near nekkid - used to be awesome...now its 'Oh...it's mary...' :(

jimnyc
04-07-2010, 05:42 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures :coffee:

jimnyc
04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Speaking of signs you're getting older...

In order to try and get back in shape, I have decided to start walking in the mornings and evenings. Walked a measly little mile in the morn yesterday and again last night. I woke up this morning and felt like I ran the marathon the day before!

I'll bet seeing Mary's boobies would have made me feel better though! :beer:

darin
04-07-2010, 05:56 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures :coffee:

you'll have to settle for side-boob. :p

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1750&stc=1&d=1270680945

jimnyc
04-07-2010, 06:25 PM
you'll have to settle for side-boob. :p

Any boobies are good, so long as they aren't on a man or a woman over 400lbs!

Nukeman
04-07-2010, 06:29 PM
From the files of: "You know you've gotten old". My wife, Mary, gets home late at night (around 2am most nights). Last night I heard her - I woke and turned to see her walking to the bed topless, in her jeans.

I thought "oh. Mary's home...." and turned right over and went back to sleep. (sigh)...

Darin......Darin..... I am very disappointed in you!!! Why didn't you just blame it on the drugs for your back!!!:beer::coffee:

darin
04-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Ha! :D Am out of pain meds... can't use that anymore :(

:-/

chloe
04-07-2010, 08:19 PM

Maybe you are depressed or bored in your marriage, I can't see her face but Im sure she is gorgeous.

darin
04-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Or...am just old? :)

I'd say my wife is attractive. Not MY type...but she's an attractive lady for sure.

chloe
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Or...am just old? :)

I'd say my wife is attractive. Not MY type...but she's an attractive lady for sure.

I don't think so, Men older then you seem interested in that sorta show.:cool:

CSM
04-08-2010, 07:05 AM

First of all, being old and all, I go to bed around 10. I wake up around 1ish for the "old guy bio break" and then at 3ish for "the old guyearly morning bio break" and then again at 5ish for "the old guy too early to get up bio break" and finally around 7ish for "the old guy time to get up bio break".

Second, my wife being old and all, there is no way in hell she would EVER let me see her naked chest at ANY time, ever! So if there was a woman in my bedroom, topless, she is most certainly in the wrong house.

darin
04-08-2010, 07:17 AM
^^ LOL :)

At least you are still young enough to WAKE UP prior to your Bio-breaks...

CSM
04-08-2010, 07:26 AM
^^ LOL :)

At least you are still young enough to WAKE UP prior to your Bio-breaks...

yeah, if I am really lucky, sometime in the far distant future, when folks ask me what I wear to bed I can answer "... depends..."

Jeff
04-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Darin your wife is Beautiful and you are a good looking guy ( nope I am not a fag, LOL ) sometimes we all go threw times like this, hell I am a good bit older than you and I can tell ya these slumps are natural, now the bad news, they happen more so the older ya get :laugh2:

Monkeybone
04-08-2010, 08:44 AM
i don't wanna get old anymore =(

oh wait! i;m still young enough to see boobies and go SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Nukeman
04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
i don't wanna get old anymore =(

oh wait! i;m still young enough to see boobies and go SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

geez ya mary!!!!!!!! there took care of it for yaa!!!!! :coffee:

I was only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkeybone
04-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Yaa but you do that when you look in the MIRROR!!!!!!!!! :coffee: no... i really don't have Moobs thankfully. asshole. not my friend anymore

Monkeybone
04-08-2010, 09:04 AM
geez ya mary!!!!!!!! there took care of it for yaa!!!!! :coffee:

I was only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!
really not helping yourself. so... bbaawwwwwwooop :finger3:

shouldn't make fun of the guy who eats cuz he is sad and is sad cuz he eats