PDA

View Full Version : Flu season is over. Did predictions of 1000s extra deaths from Swine Flu, come true?

Little-Acorn
04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I recall hearing predictions of thousands, sometimes "hundreds of thousands" of extra deaths this last Flu season. All because the "regular flu" we get every years, was joined by Swine Flu this last year.

So, what does the total look like now?

To put it in perspective, how many deaths from flu bugs of all kinds, happened each year for the past, say, twenty years?

And how many deaths from flu of all kinds, did we get last year?

Anybody know? Where can we look to find this out?

HogTrash
04-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Wonder how I survived without the vaccine? :confused:

I aint complainin, mind ya! :mm:

HogTrash
04-07-2010, 10:02 PM
I recall hearing predictions of thousands, sometimes "hundreds of thousands" of extra deaths this last Flu season. All because the "regular flu" we get every years, was joined by Swine Flu this last year.

So, what does the total look like now?

To put it in perspective, how many deaths from flu bugs of all kinds, happened each year for the past, say, twenty years?

And how many deaths from flu of all kinds, did we get last year?

Anybody know? Where can we look to find this out?

Google; 'flu statistics' :thumb:

cat slave
04-08-2010, 03:09 PM
That flurry of panic was ridiculous. We didnt even have
routine flu! And who knows what gifts that vaccine will
be showing up for years to come.

pete311
04-08-2010, 04:35 PM
I hope to think that the panic and resources have put a system in place that when we do get that killer virus we will be prepared.

Gaffer
04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Last time I got a flu shot was in 1976. I never get the flu, just colds.Most people get it and get over it and go their way. A few succumb to it it. If there is any big epidemic then it will not be something anyone is prepared for, it will just happen out of the blue.

pete311
04-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Last time I got a flu shot was in 1976. I never get the flu, just colds.Most people get it and get over it and go their way. A few succumb to it it. If there is any big epidemic then it will not be something anyone is prepared for, it will just happen out of the blue.

true, I did get the H1N1 a few months ago though, it was free

revelarts
04-08-2010, 07:30 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E1z7KSEnyxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E1z7KSEnyxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Guberments LIE!

I haven't taken a flu shot ever. Will not. Big Pharma anit your friend. Big gov't contracts.

W.H.O. lowered the standards so the the flu could be classified as a Pandemic.

Sister Focades, a dr. of internal meds, exposes the what problems with the process and the exaggerations and the vaccine itself, fascinating.

Studies have been done that show that Vitamin D works better than vaccines against the Flu.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0JqQyl09zQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0JqQyl09zQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

pete311
04-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Mighty strong sources you posted revelarts! How about you go talk to Jenny McCarthy.

cat slave
04-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Ill certainly not ever get a flu shot ever again. The very last
thing to influence me to get a vaccine would be something
the government endorsed.

Somehow I dont get a warm, secure feeling about anything
they "have in place" for us.

pete311
04-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Ill certainly not ever get a flu shot ever again. The very last
thing to influence me to get a vaccine would be something
the government endorsed.

Somehow I dont get a warm, secure feeling about anything
they "have in place" for us.

It's not like Harry Reid is tinkering in the lab. The vaccine is developed by very smart scientists and technicians.

CSM
04-09-2010, 05:48 AM
It's not like Harry Reid is tinkering in the lab. The vaccine is developed by very smart scientists and technicians.

But Harry Reid (along with the other idiots in the zoo) ARE tinkering in the lab (indirectly). You can bet a lot of the R&D money the government forks over to the drug companies and universities come with strings attached. In fact, I work in government R&D (not medical) and you would be simply amazed at what folks are NOT ALLOWED to consider in their research. You see the results of such "tinkering" everyday; global warming, alternative energy, etc. are all the result of "tinkering" by the US government.

pete311
04-09-2010, 09:03 AM
you would be simply amazed at what folks are NOT ALLOWED to consider in their research
Can you expand on this? I am interested.

CSM
04-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Can you expand on this? I am interested.

I can't go into a great deal of detail but suffice it to say that much of the R&D money the government hands out has restraints on what approaches and techniques are to be used (many times based on the pseudo science you hear and read about) which often precludes any creativity or consideration of past scientific work. A lot of those restraints and conditions are based on some individual's personal preference.

I have actually heard some highly placed officials say " ... I don't like xxx so don't use any of their stuff. I dont wnat them getting a dime of this money!" even when told that xxx had done some really good work that was paying off.

pete311
04-09-2010, 09:25 AM
I have actually heard some highly placed officials say " ... I don't like xxx so don't use any of their stuff. I dont wnat them getting a dime of this money!" even when told that xxx had done some really good work that was paying off.

That is extremely disturbing and I hope there is a whistle blower.

CSM
04-09-2010, 09:32 AM
That is extremely disturbing and I hope there is a whistle blower.

Whistle blowers get eaten alive. I dont care what the media tells you. Do a bit of research and I think you will find that whistle blowers are publicly praised and privately pilloried ... and that's just by the government. You should see what private industry does to them.

Mr. P
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Whistle blowers get eaten alive. I dont care what the media tells you. Do a bit of research and I think you will find that whistle blowers are publicly praised and privately pilloried ... and that's just by the government. You should see what private industry does to them.

I can attest to that and all I did was give a deposition that the "company" urged us to do if requested. I was honest, guess I should of lied. Ten yrs of loyalty at one company down the shitter because I told the truth. I'm still and always will be bitter about it.

Abbey Marie
04-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Scare tactics very similar to the extreme and severe hurricane predictions the season right after Katrina. Those never happened either. (Btw, I just heard a similar prediction yesterday).

pete311
04-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Scare tactics very similar to the extreme and severe hurricane predictions the season right after Katrina. Those never happened either. (Btw, I just heard a similar prediction yesterday).

It's better to be over prepared than under in these circumstances because the consequences of being under could mean the lives of millions. The majority of experts agree we will see another major pandemic. I will almost always side with those who study these things all their life.

Abbey Marie
04-09-2010, 03:18 PM
It's better to be over prepared than under in these circumstances because the consequences of being under could mean the lives of millions. The majority of experts agree we will see another major pandemic. I will almost always side with those who study these things all their life.

I disagree. Being over-prepared has unintended consequences, such as making people afraid to rent vacation homes for that season and in the future. The price of beach property can decrease. Then there is a ripple effect on the economy for most businesses in those areas.

There is also a price to pay psychologically. At first, people are nervous and altering their behavior to be safe. Then the crying wolf syndrome sets in, and people ignore warnings when they should not. This latter consequence applies equally to hurricanes and vaccines, as you can see in this very thread.

pete311
04-09-2010, 03:27 PM
I disagree. Being over-prepared has unintended consequences, such as making people afraid to rent vacation homes for that season and in the future. The price of beach property can decrease. Then there is a ripple effect on the economy for most businesses in those areas.

There is also a price to pay psychologically. At first, people are nervous and altering their behavior to be safe. Then the crying wolf syndrome sets in, and people ignore warnings when they should not. This latter consequence applies equally to hurricanes and vaccines, as you can see in this very thread.

I understand what you are saying and surely we must act in a reasonable manner. I am not supporting the premise that we must overreact and evacuate a city due to the common flu. But the experts do have a lot of pressure because if a big virus hits and we are not prepared, a simple "sorry" is not going to be acceptable.

As for hurricanes, well people who do business in high risk zones must accept those risks. That is the cost of doing business. You don't build a hotel next to a volcano and not have some kind of eruption plan. Again, the cost of lives is much greater than some business losses.

cat slave
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I can attest to that and all I did was give a deposition that the "company" urged us to do if requested. I was honest, guess I should of lied. Ten yrs of loyalty at one company down the shitter because I told the truth. I'm still and always will be bitter about it.

And you have every damn right to be bitter!

cat slave
04-10-2010, 11:48 AM

Pete, may I ask how old you are???? No offense, but you seem terribly
naive, which youth or Kool Aide would account for. No offense intended,
just curious.

cat slave
04-10-2010, 11:49 AM
But Harry Reid (along with the other idiots in the zoo) ARE tinkering in the lab (indirectly). You can bet a lot of the R&D money the government forks over to the drug companies and universities come with strings attached. In fact, I work in government R&D (not medical) and you would be simply amazed at what folks are NOT ALLOWED to consider in their research. You see the results of such "tinkering" everyday; global warming, alternative energy, etc. are all the result of "tinkering" by the US government.

Youve got that right. If there is somewhere they are not "tinkering" it is just
because they havent found it or just havent got to it.

cat slave
04-10-2010, 11:56 AM

We will have a real pandemic, either in the form of a terrorist attack or from
the sheer lack of secure borders and immigration and of course, terminal
political correctness.

There used to be standards to be met to get into this country, work around
food, laws to be followed and enforced. Now, anything and anyone goes.
Remember 9-11? The flaws that allowed that to shape up are staggering.
Many of those flaws originated in "openness, sensitivity and political correctness".

A bit of good old isolationism would benefit our country greatly. Do you
even know of a country where the citizens of that country are the least
considered in all decisions? No, they come first and American citizens whould
come first here in our own country.

cat slave
04-10-2010, 12:02 PM

It should be handled on a state or local level.

We are below the Wolf Creek Dam which is in very risk of failure. We are rural
and we and all our neighbors have discussed a game plan should the dam fail.
Also, there is a plan in place should the shtf!

The idea of federal funds is ludicrous. Thats OUR money that has been run
through the bureaucracy of an over inflated government and amounts to little with all its strings and poor communication and paper pushers. Its
like a bunch of drunks administrating anything at all.

State and local should handle their own disasters. And we could do it very
well if the gov didnt take all our money away for such things to validate
jobs and power.

revelarts
04-10-2010, 02:58 PM
from the fringe, I wonder about illegals coming in with diseases but after that I wonder about our friends at universities and military bio labs. Seems like more than once soldiers and people around military labs are the ones who have 1st gotten diseases. Was it near Fort Ditrick where lime disease got its start. Some university high end bio labs aren't as secure as they should be I've been told. things like Ebola and whatnot floating around on campuses. The 1918 Spanish flu was dug up by scientist in Alaska "to be studied" ...great. But our military scientist are looking at too of course , I feel safer already.

grab your Vitamin D, Elderberry Juice, Oregano Oil and prayer.

Biolabs Multiplying Like Rabbits:

...According to the Sunshine Project, "Three Texas A&M University biodefense researchers were infected with the biological weapons agent Q Fever in 2006. The infections were confirmed in April of that year, but Texas A&M officials did not report them to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as required by law. Instead, Texas A&M officials covered the infections up until now, illegally failing to disclose them despite freedom of information requests dating back to October 2006." This was in addition to a brucella infection at the lab, news of which was also withheld from the public. In response to these events, the Center for Disease Control ordered the lab to shut down its bioweapons research, citing - in a detailed report issued August 31, 2007 - a host of violations of basic safety protocols at the lab. Other accidents at BSL-3s have recently occurred at the University of New Mexico (anthrax, 2003 and unidentified pathogen in 2004); Medical University of Ohio (2004, Level-3 Valley Fever); University of Chicago (2005, Level 3, possibly anthrax or plague); and UC Berkeley (2005, Level 3 aerosolized, weaponized Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever). From 2005-2006, University of Wisconsin at Madison (UW) researchers made and manipulated copies of the Ebola virus genome even though the federal government stipulates that such research must take place at a BSL-4. (It should be noted that Level-3 pathogens can be every bit as dangerous as Level 4s and include many of the more contagious germs; it's just they've been shown to respond to antibiotics). All these cases occurred after 2001, when the through-the-mail anthrax attacks supposedly led to tighter security and more sophisticated protocols at BSL-3s and BSL-4s.

The dangers posed by biolabs often fly under the radar, but that may be changing. The General Accounting Office, in a report released this past September 21st, stated that the rapid - and often unregulated - proliferation of Level 3 and Level 4 labs places the public at significant risk. The public would do well to question the knee-jerk "security at all costs" policy of the federal government which threatens to build up stores of the world's deadliest organisms across the United States. As for proponents' arguments that the labs are absolutely safe and absolutely necessary, we shall address them soon in another post.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barton-kunstler-phd/biolabs-multiplying-like_b_358985.html

pete311
04-10-2010, 06:01 PM
just curious.

I am 27. So you think politicians are in lab coats creating dangerous vaccines?

political correctness.

Pandemics refer to infectious diseases

revelarts
10-31-2014, 08:29 AM
Bump old Swine HINI Flu thread

fj1200
10-31-2014, 08:33 AM
https://soowhatnow.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/hair-on-fire.jpg

It clearly wasn't time for BO to kick in with his martial law and perform his coup. - FACT

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-31-2014, 09:02 AM
https://soowhatnow.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/hair-on-fire.jpg

It clearly wasn't time for BO to kick in with his martial law and perform his coup. - FACT

Previous to Rev and your post this is the last post on this thread.--Tyr
This exactly why Drummond is EXACTLY RIGHT about where your true loyalties lay.

04-10-2010, 06:01 PM

pete311
Senior Member Join Date:Mar 2010Location:traveling - gone till augustPosts:636Thanks:0Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts Rep Power:19656
Quote Originally Posted by cat slave View Post

just curious.
I am 27. So you think politicians are in lab coats creating dangerous vaccines?

Quote Originally Posted by cat slave View Post

political correctness.
Pandemics refer to infectious diseases

So which members from 04-2010 are you referencing with your post about Obama and martial law?

Care to "splain Lucy"?
While you pretend that Obama has no personal "destructive agenda" that he wages against this nation.. Even with 6 long years of "mountains of evidence" so obvious to we that are not stupid , blind or corrupt.--Tyr

fj1200
10-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Previous to Rev and your post this is the last post on this thread.--Tyr
This exactly why Drummond is EXACTLY RIGHT about where your true loyalties lay.

I'm sorry that you didn't like the graphical representation of the sum of your posts and how it makes conservatives look bad. :dunno: And FWIW my loyalties lay with conservatism and the Constitution. It's a shame that more folks don't have those same loyalties and only say that they're conservative. :(

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-31-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry that you didn't like the graphical representation of the sum of your posts and how it makes conservatives look bad. :dunno: And FWIW my loyalties lay with conservatism and the Constitution. It's a shame that more folks don't have those same loyalties and only say that they're conservative. :(

I'm sorry that you didn't like the graphical representation of the sum of your posts and how it makes conservatives look bad.

Hey apeshit, I had not made a post in this thread prior to your comment..
So you should can that crap...
Your loyalties are obvious to any impartial person coming here as a new member.
As they were to me on my very first arrival here.
Your posts make true conservatives look bad but I had not previously went around bringing up your posts/agenda in threads you had not even visited or made a comment in. -Tyr

Drummond
10-31-2014, 11:40 PM
Your posts make true conservatives look bad but I had not previously went around bringing up your posts/agenda in threads you had not even visited or made a comment in. -Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

fj1200
11-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Your posts make true conservatives look bad but I had not previously went around bringing up your posts/agenda in threads you had not even visited or made a comment in. -Tyr

Apparently you don't understand the point of satire. I also don't see "true conservatives" looking like bumbling fools who are unable to make a post without ranting on about BO and the globalist, muzzy, gay, commie conspiracy in every post.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you didn't know what to think your first time out around here. ;) "Impartial person coming here as a new member." :laugh: Anyone you want to cherry pick there?

And I see your idiot friend is here to give you a little lift. It seems you need it.

Chief Idiot Knucklehead

EDIT:

My agenda. :laugh: I want conservatives to win. Knucklehead rants don't help my agenda.

LongTermGuy
11-01-2014, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=fj1200;
My agenda. :laugh: I want conservatives to win. Knucklehead rants don't help my agenda.

`You Love it and you know it....common... admit it....:laugh:....You love the action....and the regular "fussing"...it gives you life!:dance:

:clap:

fj1200
11-01-2014, 10:14 PM
`You Love it and you know it....common... admit it....:laugh:....You love the action....and the regular "fussing"...it gives you life!

Well I am going for the record of posting the word 'idiot' in one day. So much material so little time. ;)

LongTermGuy
11-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Well I am going for the record of posting the word 'idiot' in one day. So much material so little time. ;)

`Careful now with them there insulting words oh feisty one.....;)

fj1200
11-01-2014, 10:23 PM
`Careful now with them there insulting words oh feisty one.....;)

I suppose it is an insult. But sometimes it equates to truth. FACT.

LongTermGuy
11-01-2014, 11:00 PM
I suppose it is an insult. But sometimes it equates to truth. FACT.

`I suppose it depends on how YOU feel to dish out such insults....then by all means do so at your own risk....Take that to the bank amigo....you know the forum rules...

fj1200
11-02-2014, 02:37 PM
`I suppose it depends on how YOU feel to dish out such insults....then by all means do so at your own risk....Take that to the bank amigo....you know the forum rules...

I don't toss out such things lightly but sometimes it's necessary. According to the rules of course. ;)

Drummond
11-02-2014, 03:37 PM

Ah, but tell me .. are you going for the record of the number of CONSERVATIVES to insult in one day ?

You want to claim that you're pro-Conservative yourself, yet you keep on attacking the Conservatives here on this forum. You single them out for attack. Now, what's wrong with this picture ?

By the way, like other Lefties, you have at best a tenuous acquaintance with truth. Take your preposterous signature .. 'Originally posted by Lady Thatcher: I approve this message'.

You must be nuts.

1. She's never sent anything to this forum.

2. How could she, anyway ... WHEN SHE'S DEAD ??

Could it be, FJ, that you've been so much of a so-called 'supporter' of hers, that you were unaware of her death ... ???

fj1200
11-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Ah, but tell me .. are you going for the record of the number of CONSERVATIVES to insult in one day ?

You want to claim that you're pro-Conservative yourself, yet you keep on attacking the Conservatives here on this forum. You single them out for attack. Now, what's wrong with this picture ?

I don't call conservatives idiots, I call you an idiot. And if anyone doubted how much of an idiot you were... well, the rest of your post should make it quite clear.

By the way, like other Lefties, you have at best a tenuous acquaintance with truth. Take your preposterous signature .. 'Originally posted by Lady Thatcher: I approve this message'.

You must be nuts.

1. She's never sent anything to this forum.

2. How could she, anyway ... WHEN SHE'S DEAD ??

Could it be, FJ, that you've been so much of a so-called 'supporter' of hers, that you were unaware of her death ... ???

:laugh: You just can't make that stuff up. Have any more Big Government to defend? :laugh:

Drummond
11-03-2014, 07:44 AM
I don't call conservatives idiots, I call you an idiot.

Such is your own idiocy that you can't comprehend the inconsistency of that statement. But as I've said before, consistency never was your strong point.

And if anyone doubted how much of an idiot you were... well, the rest of your post should make it quite clear.

You just can't make that stuff up. Have any more Big Government to defend? :laugh:

Point out to me what 'Big Government' statement I included in the post you've replied to.

-- But of course, you can't. This is because you're pushing a fictional line. And such is your animosity to Conservatives here, you didn't care how credible or otherwise, your propaganda was.

fj1200
11-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Such is your own idiocy that you can't comprehend the inconsistency of that statement. But as I've said before, consistency never was your strong point.

I've been consistently calling you an idiot, accurately I might add, for quite some time now. And considering you don't really understand conservatism anyway... :slap:

Point out to me what 'Big Government' statement I included in the post you've replied to.

-- But of course, you can't. This is because you're pushing a fictional line. And such is your animosity to Conservatives here, you didn't care how credible or otherwise, your propaganda was.

I didn't say you posted one of your defenses of Big Government in that post. I was merely asking a question if you were going to defend Big Government again. You do it all the time in many a different thread so I figured it was only a matter of time that you would do so again. :)

Besides, you've admitted to it so many times that there is clearly no fiction. ;)

EDIT:

And I might add if you were to cease saying such ignorant and idiotic things then I would no longer call you ignorant and an idiot. But I don't see that happening, you're too invested in what your imagination tells you.

Drummond
11-09-2014, 12:33 PM
I've been consistently calling you an idiot, accurately I might add, for quite some time now. And considering you don't really understand conservatism anyway... :slap:

This from someone who doesn't understand that pragmatism and Conservatism go well together, that pragmatic approaches so often serve the Conservative cause.

Who else but a LEFTIE would find the application of pragmatism wholly inconsistent with any ideology ? Who else but a Leftie would have the mindset of ignoring realism, and what it can demand, in favour instead of blind adherence to a worldview, insisted upon purely out of whims and diktats ?

I didn't say you posted one of your defenses of Big Government in that post. I was merely asking a question if you were going to defend Big Government again. You do it all the time ....

I do not DEFEND big Government .. that is not, nor has it ever been, any point of mine. What I do is accept the thinking that Government should interfere in peoples' lives as little as possible, whilst at the same time, accepting that Governments have a legitimate function which necessitates large-scale solutions.

You say you are a Thatcherite, AS ONE, you should know that Lady Thatcher put this all into practice .. and that she didn't flinch from practicing Big Government behaviour when she saw a need for it.

Since this is true, and since you take the line that you say you do ... will you now renounce your 'Thatcherite credentials' (so-called) ?

But here's the truth of you. You cannot equate ideology and realism in any way which has you conceding the place of doing what REALISM demands .. which is your Achilles heel, and which identifies the truth of your Leftieism.

You're trying to pass yourself off as something other than as a Leftie. Unfortunately for you, though, your Leftie thinking KEEPS on betraying you. You cannot escape it .. though you arrogantly think you can, enough so that you 'disguise' it ... IN YOUR MIND, ANYWAY ..

But you fail, miserably. I see it, and you hate that fact. That, and my own true Conservative thinking, results in all the vitriol you keep directing my way.

So here's a thought for you. COME CLEAN .. ADMIT WHAT IS TRUE OF YOU, AND START TO DEBATE HERE WITH GREATER HONESTY.

DLT
11-09-2014, 01:18 PM

Conservatives didn't vote for Obama. But I'm betting that you did. Will you admit it?

DLT
11-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Apparently you don't understand the point of satire. I also don't see "true conservatives" looking like bumbling fools who are unable to make a post without ranting on about BO and the globalist, muzzy, gay, commie conspiracy in every post.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you didn't know what to think your first time out around here. "Impartial person coming here as a new member." :laugh: Anyone you want to cherry pick there?

And I see your idiot friend is here to give you a little lift. It seems you need it.

EDIT:

Uh oh. Yet another dead giveaway about your true nature and politics. Lefties always claim that 'it's satire' whenever called on their snark and insults. And it's still BS, btw. ;)

DLT
11-09-2014, 01:23 PM

I'd have to say that your corresponding record for "projecting" is right on up there too, then. lol

Drummond
11-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Conservatives didn't vote for Obama. But I'm betting that you did. Will you admit it?

That's my guess as well.

I think FJ is doing what I've seen other deceptive Lefties do ... claim Conservative bona fides, in order to become sufficiently acceptable to them to then be listened to. What then follows is an attempted series of efforts to take stances, or get Conservatives to adopt thoughts or attitudes, that then work against Conservative interests.

Of course, FJ is so arrogant, he claims he's a 'Thatcherite' without even knowing certain basics about her (I had to tell him about the existence of the Thatcher Foundation, for example !). And his consistently picking on Conservatives to attack here on DP is actually ridiculous.

My belief: FJ is so VERY Leftie, that he just cannot contain his animosity to Conservatives. He might (?) perceive that he should (- for the sake of credibility -). But .. he just can't help himself ....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-10-2014, 08:53 AM

Oh, and I forgot to mention that you didn't know what to think your first time out around here. ;) "Impartial person coming here as a new member." :laugh: Anyone you want to cherry pick there?

And I see your idiot friend is here to give you a little lift. It seems you need it..

Your so-called satire differs so very little from your regular postings who the hell would know its satire?
And that's even if indeed it truly was... I suspect that it wasn't satire at all.

the globalist, muzzy, gay, commie conspiracy

Make up shit , you seem to love to do that. As you deny any reality of the Globalist agenda or the Globalist and Islamic alliance..
I truly doubt that you are that damn lost but you are without a doubt flying under false colors and shooting broadsides at solid conservatives --and doing so for a reason --for an agenda driven purpose IMHO..
I very likely learn more about politics of this nation and the world in one month than you have in your entire life. -Tyr

fj1200
11-10-2014, 09:45 AM
This from someone who doesn't understand that pragmatism and Conservatism go well together, that pragmatic approaches so often serve the Conservative cause.

I do not DEFEND big Government ..

:blah:

So here's a thought for you. COME CLEAN .. ADMIT WHAT IS TRUE OF YOU, AND START TO DEBATE HERE WITH GREATER HONESTY.

:laugh: You even deny your own posts now. Do I need to go find the multiple quotes? ;) Nevertheless when you put pragmatism and conservatism together you get Big Government which makes you a RINO in this country.

I will always pwn you in debate until you let go of your imaginary musings. :)

fj1200
11-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Ah, I see stupid has another friend. The king knucklehead krew welcomes you with open arms and closed minds.

A loser bet for you. Determine the amount that you were willing to lose and donate it to the board in my name. Jim will appreciate it.

Uh oh. Yet another dead giveaway about your true nature and politics. Lefties always claim that 'it's satire' whenever called on their snark and insults. And it's still BS, btw. ;)

I didn't need snark and insults to point out in other threads that you were wrong about certain things. I only needed truth and fact which is where conservatism lies. It's a shame you don't know that. BTW, weren't you one of those who was expecting the coming epidemic?

I'd have to say that your corresponding record for "projecting" is right on up there too, then. lol

Right now I'm project drummond's idiocy over to you. ;) I'm sure you'll fail at pointing out all of my Big Government, non-conservative positions as well. Idiots have tried and idiots have failed; my guess? You'll have the same "success." ;)

Maybe you and the chief idiot can have a debate on the merits of Big Government, he'll take the pro of course. psst, he calls it pragmatism. ;)

My belief: Full of dumbF*ery

I point out to idiots that they are idiots. That they/you claim to be a conservative is their/your fault. :)

fj1200
11-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Your so-called satire differs so very little from your regular postings who the hell would know its satire?
And that's even if indeed it truly was... I suspect that it wasn't satire at all.

It is possible that it was open mockery of your ridiculous posts. Made all the more comical by the lack of an outbreak. :)

Make up shit , you seem to love to do that. As you deny any reality of the Globalist agenda or the Globalist and Islamic alliance..
I truly doubt that you are that damn lost but you are without a doubt flying under false colors and shooting broadsides at solid conservatives --and doing so for a reason --for an agenda driven purpose IMHO..
I very likely learn more about politics of this nation and the world in one month than you have in your entire life. -Tyr

Make up S*? It's the sum total of your posts. Broadsides would not be necessary if there were no more rampant idiocy from the rantical crew. In my world conservatives can think their way out of a wet paper bag which doesn't seem possible for some here. :sheesh:

Drummond
11-10-2014, 12:39 PM
I didn't need snark and insults to point out in other threads that you were wrong about certain things. I only needed truth and fact which is where conservatism lies. It's a shame you don't know that. BTW, weren't you one of those who was expecting the coming epidemic?

I enjoyed that one !!

Am I to understand, from your accusation, that you're sensitive to getting any degree of the treatment (to whatever degree your imagination is in play) that YOU dish out, YOURSELF ??

But I'm curious. OK, so I understand your need to identify with Leftie complacency (it goes with the turf, eh ?) ! Even so .... how do you conclude that such an epidemic will definitely not happen ?? On what possible basis ?

Drummond
11-10-2014, 12:42 PM
It is possible that it was open mockery of your ridiculous posts. Made all the more comical by the lack of an outbreak. :)

Make up S*? It's the sum total of your posts. Broadsides would not be necessary if there were no more rampant idiocy from the rantical crew. In my world conservatives can think their way out of a wet paper bag which doesn't seem possible for some here. :sheesh:

I see, FJ, that you're finding some more Conservatives to attack ?

It's a difficult habit for any Leftie to break, isn't it ?

I really wonder why you bother with ANY of your rot ....

Drummond
11-10-2014, 12:51 PM
.... when you put pragmatism and conservatism together you get Big Government which makes you a RINO in this country.

-- Well, now !!

I've already (more than once) supplied you with examples of where Margaret Thatcher did just THAT !!

So, are you now openly critical of Margaret Thatcher ?

I look forward to the so-called 'Ultimate Thatcherite' now turning AGAINST her, this being the outcome of where bogus identification with Conservatism in action gets you !!

Perhaps you want to tell us all that Margaret wasn't a true and proper Conservative ??

Have fun with that one, Mr Leftie ...

fj1200
11-10-2014, 01:43 PM
... complacency...

Who's complacent you idiot? I know too many people at the CDC to think that any of them are complacent.

I see, FJ, that you're finding some more Conservatives to attack ?

Apparently I'm finding another idiot in the mix. If your hypothesis were true then I would be "attacking" practically everyone on the board yet it's only people that prove to be idiotic that can't discuss things rationally. Consider yourself logically pwned. :)

wet paper bag > the knuckleheads

So, are you now openly critical of Margaret Thatcher ?

No. I'm critical of hypocritical idiots with zero capacity to discuss. Hint: That's you. I guess we'll get another rousing defense from you of Big Government. :thumb:

Drummond
11-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Who's complacent you idiot? I know too many people at the CDC to think that any of them are complacent.

Yes ... COMPLACENT. You persist in trying to downgrade the likelihood of a serious outbreak.

.. OR .. is it something else ? Are you just attacking CONSERVATIVES who give expression to such concerns .. is that it ? Are you simply using your argument as a further excuse to try & wallop Conservatives here ?

Make up your mind. Are you doing the bog-standard thing of downplaying its seriousness (our own Lefties are doing the same, over here ..) or just dreaming up a further basis for partisan attack ?

Apparently I'm finding another idiot in the mix. If your hypothesis were true then I would be "attacking" practically everyone on the board yet it's only people that prove to be idiotic that can't discuss things rationally.

... Nope. You're attacking Conservatives here. You reserve your most strident, most abusive vitriol for them. Indeed .. it seems to me that the MORE Conservative the individual, so the greater the vitriol, and the greater your attempts at abuse are.

wet paper bag > the knuckleheads

OK, then.

Name me one LIBERAL on DP who you consider to qualify for your chosen term 'knucklehead'. Come on .. name even ONE.

No. I'm critical of hypocritical idiots with zero capacity to discuss. Hint: That's you. I guess we'll get another rousing defense from you of Big Government. :thumb:

You just can't assimilate anything that defies your own propaganda, can you ?

Again ... I do not defend 'Big Government' as such. I do, however, recognise that Governments take such powers, and exercise them, when they must.

Margaret Thatcher most certainly did !! Are you saying that she was no Conservative ?

Bite the bullet and express your view on that !

You've accused me of hiding a so-called defence of 'Big Government' behind the word 'pragmatism'. Well ... let me rescue you from your highly selective attention deficit problem. Margaret Thatcher was praised for her pragmatism, FJ, by the current British Prime Minister (and Conservative Leader), David Cameron. I've already posted evidence of that .. do you need it re-posted ?

So there you have it. YOUR idea of what makes a Conservative, ranged against a dissenting view already supplied BY TWO CONSERVATIVE PRIME MINISTERS !

But of course, YOU will still insist that YOU are right, with your customary Leftie arrogance .. eh ?

-- Cue some rewritten post, because you can't cope with my posts on equal terms, FJ ?

fj1200
11-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Yes ... COMPLACENT.

Your such a big government hack. Complacent is not the opposite of running around with your hair on fire as you knuckleheads do proclaiming a globalist, commie, gay, (did I miss one, oh yeah), muzzy plot.

And as I said before you whining punk, if you want me to smoke you in debate on all your prattling subjects you can feel free to address them there you hypocritical trolling idiot.

Drummond
11-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Your such a big government hack. Complacent is not the opposite of running around with your hair on fire as you knuckleheads do proclaiming a globalist, commie, gay, (did I miss one, oh yeah), muzzy plot.

And as I said before you whining punk, if you want me to smoke you in debate on all your prattling subjects you can feel free to address them there you hypocritical trolling idiot.

What a cop-out (an 'FJ' version of one, filled with anti-Conservative hatred). This is the best you can do ?

You ARE complacent about the great danger to life which Ebola has the potential to inflict. Granted, you have some difficulty in separating it out from your more typical vitriol against Conservatives (your posting is riddled with that) .. but, it's there, nonetheless.

No doubt I can come up with more examples if I do the searching involved (if I can be bothered) ... for now, though ....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?27313-Flu-season-is-over-Did-predictions-of-1000s-extra-deaths-from-Swine-Flu-come-true&p=714059#post714059

[quote] It is possible that it was open mockery of your ridiculous posts. Made all the more comical by the lack of an outbreak. :)[quote]

Were you (typically so) more centred on an anti-Conservative attack ... than the expression of complacency on the threat of an Ebola outbreak ? It's a little hard to tell ... perhaps ... but the complacent attitude is easily discernible, nonetheless.

Drummond
11-11-2014, 01:00 PM

'Nicely' put. If you're fighting for latitude for an agenda ...

Unfortunately ... opposing all those that YOU choose to denigrate in such terms .. gives you considerable latitude to push, ever-more stridently, thoughts and opinions which will, over time, become increasingly LEFTIE in nature.

Here's the point: what you want is to marginalise staunch Conservatives, and to do so on the back of a determination to demonise them, to stop what they have to say being taken seriously.

And if you succeed in that, what will you replace it with ? A cloud-cuckooland picture which makes people incapable of perceiving the true nature of threats from enemy forces ?

You're a Leftie .... and your only future here is to offer more and more evidence of that truth about you.

So go ahead and OFFER it. Since you've little hope of achieving it through stealth, since people such as myself will continue to see through you, you might as well come clean about yourself.

YOU ARE CHALLENGED TO DO SO.

fj1200
11-12-2014, 02:24 PM

You ARE complacent...

Why I expect you to understand what I don't say when you don't understand what I do say I don't know. Either way I expect you will carry on with being a mindlessly idiotic moron who has no capacity to debate a subject. Which is why I will continue to point out what you are; an idiot, and what you are not; a conservative. :)

... to stop what they have to say being taken seriously.

You're a Leftie .... and your only future here is to offer more and more evidence of that truth about you.

So go ahead and OFFER it. Since you've little hope of achieving it through stealth, since people such as myself will continue to see through you, you might as well come clean about yourself.

YOU ARE CHALLENGED TO DO SO.

I'm not even sure what you're babbling about except that you need ME to prove that I'm a leftie because YOU have utterly failed at it for so long. :laugh: I'm starting to think that by the power vested in me by the internet that you are clinically insane, you do keep repeating the same tripe and expecting a different result. You might say I'm doing the same thing but I expect no different result from an idiot such as yourself.

Besides even if it were my agenda for you to "not be taken seriously" then I don't need to do a thing because you are a mindless drone who has no ability to think for himself. Prattling on about lefties while being unable to discuss actual conservatism is a losing strategy for you, it always will be because you rely on your imagination far to much.