PDA

View Full Version : *More Muslim Shit*

chesswarsnow
04-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But we just got attacked again, some Qatar Dipshit tried to set his shoe bomb off over Denver.
2. I think we should fly his ass over Qatar and fling his muslim ass out a cargo door.
3. Put a pair of xise grips on his balls before he's flung out.
4. Here's a link and sample:http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/air-marshals-stop-shoe-bomb-attempt-united-jet/story?id=10315314

"FBI agents say no explosives were found in the shoes of a Qatar diplomat who was subdued by federal air marshals on a United flight to Denver Wednesday night after allegedly telling the marshals, "I'm lighting my shoes on fire."

Authorities say the diplomat was wrestled to the ground and two F-16 fighter jets were dispatched to accompany the 757 on the final 40 minutes of its flight to Denver. Flight 663 originated from Washington Reagan airport.

A US security official said, "it may have been a massive misunderstanding" and the diplomat's statement may have been a "sarcastic" comment when he was confronted by two air marshals who had been told by flight attendants that smoke was coming from the lavatory.

The suspect was identified by authorities as a diplomat in the Qatar embassy in Washington, Mohammed al Modadi, 27. The FBI said the man had full diplomat immunity as the 3rd secretary and vice-consul.

The plane was taken to a remote location after landing at Denver and passengers were questioned by FBI agents about the incident. A bomb squad team and explosives-sniffing dogs were still on board the plane late Wednesday night.

5. This bag-o-crap better not go free!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CSM
04-08-2010, 06:54 AM
The guy has diplomatic immunity. While I suspect he was really sneaking a cigarette (still a "crime") he weill suffer ZERO consequences. Any US citizen in such circumstances would be summarily executed.

pete311
04-08-2010, 04:42 PM
it's certainly a strange system, but the minute diplomatic immunity is rescinded is the minute the world is fucked. i'm sure he will get bitched out by his superiors. lighting a cig is not a big deal, but the shoe bomb threat is really weird. i don't think we know the whole story.

SassyLady
04-09-2010, 09:20 PM
it's certainly a strange system, but the minute diplomatic immunity is rescinded is the minute the world is fucked.

How so?