PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes all you need do...

Noir
04-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Is read something out loud and laugh :laugh2:

Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

LIBERAL = Lying Ignorant Bullshitting Earmarking Radical Asshole Loser...

Jeff
04-09-2010, 08:48 AM

you are 100% correct Noir :eek:

I am always willing to help a human being , as for the values of many liberals, I don't consider them Human, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

A liberal has values all of there own making , and my signature sums that up, that is just my feelings about it of course, as I am sure there are those amongst us that don't mind staring at another mans ass while going out to dinner with there wife, there are those that feel preaching that there may be no god is ok, I don't, Noir you are young but very smart , I think you are a good kid and I am sure as you get older your views may change, and if not thats OK, you in titled to your beliefs and I respect them , but respecting them and liking them are two entirely different things

Noir
04-09-2010, 09:17 AM
And you consider me a liberal yes?
Wow, sub-human, nice =/

Jeff
04-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Wow, sub-human, nice =/

No as a matter of fact I don't consider you anything Noir, if anything I consider you a internet friend, as I said you do have liberal beliefs right now, and as I stated you are a very smart guy and IMO your thoughts will change as you get more experience in life, and as I stated if they don't change that is fine we all have a right to our beliefs , and no Noir I don't now or even if your views never change consider you sub-Human, you are a step above most liberals, you do use your head to think things out, you do show liberals ways but you also show you have your own beliefs , and I am impressed with that

KarlMarx
04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Wow, sub-human, nice =/
Noir, you have been misled and it is up to us to help you find your way back the truth! :)

Jeff
04-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Noir, you have been misled and it is up to us to help you find your way back the truth! :)

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Noir is a good kid, if he never finds his way to the right side he still uses his head to think different things out, so he will never be a true liberal :thumb:

Noir
04-09-2010, 05:15 PM
I am always willing to help a human being , as for the values of many liberals, I don't consider them Human

Thats quite a justification.

Reminds me of the old signs that use to hang outside of Pubs saying 'No Irish, No Dogs, No Blacks.' I'm sure the pub owner would of said that he had no problem with any humans in his pub, but that The Irish, dogs and blacks were not human.

Jeff
04-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Thats quite a justification.

Reminds me of the old signs that use to hang outside of Pubs saying 'No Irish, No Dogs, No Blacks.' I'm sure the pub owner would of said that he had no problem with any humans in his pub, but that The Irish, dogs and blacks were not human.

Just for starters buddy killing babies is something only a animal would do, nuff said

jimnyc
04-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Noir, not for nothing, but what's with all the negativity? Seems all you do anymore is scope the board out for what you can find "wrong" about others and instigate arguments instead of debates. I know this is in the humor section but it's obvious you're not trying to be funny. No offense, but with all your chattering about Christianity, no such thing as God, defense of queers and all your other beliefs, you speak as if you're perfect and everyone else has warped views.

Might I say, one only need look up from this post to see what is wrong with today's liberal approach and the world would be a utopia if we all looked the other way and let everyone run rampant.

Fuck the queers and put them back in the closet. There is but only ONE God, and he very much exists. The overwhelming majority of Muslims want us dead and preach as much. Anyone believing otherwise can suck a straw through my ass. :coffee:

Jeff
04-09-2010, 05:31 PM
This is something all I had to do was look at and had a good laugh
A grown man the size of a pencil making believe he is a cowboy

Noir
04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
This is something all I had to do was look at and had a good laugh
A grown man the size of a pencil making believe he is a cowboy

I forgot about that pic, it was made for me ages ago by someone on another forum, and yeah the whole point was that I ain't no cowboy (physicaly or metaphoricly) and if you can't laugh at yourslef who can you laugh at? ^_^

Jeff
04-09-2010, 06:04 PM
I forgot about that pic, it was made for me ages ago by someone on another forum, and yeah the whole point was that I ain't no cowboy (physicaly or metaphoricly) and if you can't laugh at yourslef who can you laugh at? ^_^

Again I agree with you Noir, I found something on Facebook I thought was funny, I places it along with my signature and you decided to make a thread out of it, how ironic

Somethings are done in fun, but it seems as though you would rather try and talk down to someone, threw all your nonsense of looking at someones ass while you eat to trying to pick here I have stated I thought you were a bright kid and you were entitled to your beliefs

If you really wish to argue I wont beat you in a battle of wits, but then again I have never said I would, but Noir you can go to my public profile and see what a man looks like, something I am starting to wonder if you will ever become :eek:

Noir
04-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Noir, not for nothing, but what's with all the negativity? Seems all you do anymore is scope the board out for what you can find "wrong" about others and instigate arguments instead of debates. I know this is in the humor section but it's obvious you're not trying to be funny. No offense, but with all your chattering about Christianity, no such thing as God, defense of queers and all your other beliefs, you speak as if you're perfect and everyone else has warped views.

I'm not being negitive, it's a debating forum, we post stuff to talk about, if you think me talking about religion or gay rights or what not is negitive then fair enough, but I am not posting it to just be negative, and I like to think I have a laugh like everyone else =/

As for this post, it's in the humour section cus I did find it funny but as jeff posted a serious response saying things like liberals aren't human, that kinda turned it into a serious topic.

Might I say, one only need look up from this post to see what is wrong with today's liberal approach and the world would be a utopia if we all looked the other way and let everyone run rampant.

Fuck the queers and put them back in the closet. There is but only ONE God, and he very much exists. The overwhelming majority of Muslims want us dead and preach as much. Anyone believing otherwise can suck a straw through my ass. :coffee:

If you says so.

jimnyc
04-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm not being negitive, it's a debating forum, we post stuff to talk about, if you think me talking about religion or gay rights or what not is negitive then fair enough, but I am not posting it to just be negative, and I like to think I have a laugh like everyone else =/

As for this post, it's in the humour section cus I did find it funny but as jeff posted a serious response saying things like liberals aren't human, that kinda turned it into a serious topic.

If you says so.

I guess my point is that you don't always seem to go after the subject but the person and their views. I know it's a fine line, and maybe I read into it too much, but that's the way it appeared to me. And hey, I'm not nearly saying you shouldn't - that's what the board is here for - but I always took you for one who enjoyed the debate and also enjoyed the fun talk on the lower portion of the board. It's just my opinion, but seemed like you got a little more serious in the past month and a bit more aggressive. My bad if I am off.

Noir
04-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Again I agree with you Noir, I found something on Facebook I thought was funny, I places it along with my signature and you decided to make a thread out of it, how ironic

Funny to you it may be, inwhich case you would of posted (as I expected you ta) about it being a joke, but instead you made a srs post about liberals being sub human, now maybe again that was a joke, but it didn't look it to me.

Somethings are done in fun, but it seems as though you would rather try and talk down to someone, threw all your nonsense of looking at someones ass while you eat to trying to pick here I have stated I thought you were a bright kid and you were entitled to your beliefs

When have I talked down to people?

If you really wish to argue I wont beat you in a battle of wits, but then again I have never said I would, but Noir you can go to my public profile and see what a man looks like, something I am starting to wonder if you will ever become :eek:

That may be, but on said issue I'm not so fussed on your opinion as to those of women, soz :P

Jeff
04-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Funny to you it may be, inwhich case you would of posted (as I expected you ta) about it being a joke, but instead you made a srs post about liberals being sub human, now maybe again that was a joke, but it didn't look it to me.

When have I talked down to people?

That may be, but on said issue I'm not so fussed on your opinion as to those of women, soz :P

Noir I am threw playing tit for tat with you, I will leave ya with this, what kind of woman do you except to impress playing with your toy gun ? People that live in glass house.....

chloe
04-11-2010, 12:08 PM

Noir are you trying to say that you never make fun of right winged conservatives? You don't poke fun at stereotypes, about rightwingers, radical relious fantatics,women, race ever? You mean Jeff having a signature poking fun at left wing radical is worthy of you making a thread over it?

Then you said its because Jeff isn't joking that he is serious, well your serious too about not liking conservatives not liking religious people, and yet somehow your free to express that and Jeff's not free to express his distaste of liberals and their views. Why is that? Isn't that a double standard?

Noir
04-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Noir I am threw playing tit for tat with you, I will leave ya with this, what kind of woman do you except to impress playing with your toy gun ? People that live in glass house.....

What are you talking about? Impress people? It was made for me as a joke, there are also others where I'm an Indian, a Penguin, a Jew, and a Nazi king of the Mods, I don't know why you'd think thy are meant to impress (also not I don't have a toy gun, the guns photoshoped)

But in any end, it has nothing to do with your sig, and tw fact that you've gone on to call liberals sub-humans =/

Noir
04-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Noir are you trying to say that you never make fun of right winged conservatives? You don't poke fun at stereotypes, about rightwingers, radical relious fantatics,women, race ever? You mean Jeff having a signature poking fun at left wing radical is worthy of you making a thread over it?

Then you said its because Jeff isn't joking that he is serious, well your serious too about not liking conservatives not liking religious people, and yet somehow your free to express that and Jeff's not free to express his distaste of liberals and their views. Why is that? Isn't that a double standard?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the sig, expecting people to laugh at it as I did, bur it seems everyone else doesn't see the joke, and instead everyone seems to think I'm on some personal, anti-free spech, double standard attack, which is a joke in itself.

Gaffer
04-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Liberals are subhuman. I see no problem with the sig. They also have a mental disorder.

chloe
04-11-2010, 01:50 PM
I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the sig, expecting people to laugh at it as I did, bur it seems everyone else doesn't see the joke, and instead everyone seems to think I'm on some personal, anti-free spech, double standard attack, which is a joke in itself.

Ok then I apologize Noir.

Jeff
04-12-2010, 09:36 AM
What are you talking about? Impress people? It was made for me as a joke, there are also others where I'm an Indian, a Penguin, a Jew, and a Nazi king of the Mods, I don't know why you'd think thy are meant to impress (also not I don't have a toy gun, the guns photoshoped)

But in any end, it has nothing to do with your sig, and tw fact that you've gone on to call liberals sub-humans =/

Noir as I said I saw it on FB and thought it was funny,I thought I may get a few laughs out of it and yes I did expect 1 or 2 to not get it, you were not one of the ones I thought would object or try to make a thread out of it, as I said I am done arguing over a joke, I really have no use for the real liberals, they are the ones I figured would object

But hey man I would love to see ya dressed up as a Penguin, LOL

jimnyc
04-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Noir as I said I saw it on FB and thought it was funny,I thought I may get a few laughs out of it and yes I did expect 1 or 2 to not get it, you were not one of the ones I thought would object or try to make a thread out of it, as I said I am done arguing over a joke, I really have no use for the real liberals, they are the ones I figured would object

But hey man I would love to see ya dressed up as a Penguin, LOL

Don't waste your time. When Noir was done calling you out and having fun, I did similar to him in another thread while debating and he has quit the board. I guess it's not ok to be critical of him and his views in return.

Jeff
04-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Don't waste your time. When Noir was done calling you out and having fun, I did similar to him in another thread while debating and he has quit the board. I guess it's not ok to be critical of him and his views in return.

WOW. I really hate to see him go, he is a good kid, but he all of a sudden decided to go on attack mode, I considered him as I do many on here internet friends, and like to have fun, hopefully he will calm down and get over what ever is bothering him and he will come back and be the old Noir

jimnyc
04-12-2010, 09:44 AM
WOW. I really hate to see him go, he is a good kid, but he all of a sudden decided to go on attack mode, I considered him as I do many on here internet friends, and like to have fun, hopefully he will calm down and get over what ever is bothering him and he will come back and be the old Noir

Maybe he will, dunno, but I see he is here viewing threads as a guest :)