PDA

View Full Version : A Glimpse into the Mind of Nancy Pelosi

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 12:30 PM
A Glimpse into the Mind of Nancy Pelosi

A new leader, be very concerned, let's hope everyone reads this!!! *It is hard to believe there are American citizens who support her theories and can make any sense of what she spins. Take a good hard look at what she wants. Take special note of the last paragraph.*

Nancy Pelosi condemned the new record highs of the stock market as "just another example of Bush policies helping the rich get richer". "First Bush cut taxes for the rich and the economy has rebounded with new record low unemployment rates, which only means wealthy employers are getting even wealthier at the expense of the underpaid working class." She went on to say, "Despite the billions of dollars being spent in Iraq, our economy is still strong and government tax revenues are at all-time highs. What this really means is that business is exploiting the war effort and working Americans, just to put money in their own pockets."
When questioned about recent stock market highs she responded, "Only the rich benefit from these record highs. Working Americans, welfare recipients, the unemployed and minorities are not sharing in these obscene record highs. There is no question these windfall profits and income created by the Bush administration need to be taxed at 100% rate and those dollars redistributed to the poor and working class." "Profits from the stock market do not reward the hard work of our working class who, by their hard work, are responsible for generating these corporate profits that create stock market profits for the rich. We in congress will need to address this issue to either tax these profits or to control the stock market to prevent this unearned income to flow to the rich."

When asked about the fact that over 80% of all Americans have investments in mutual funds, retirement funds, 401K's, and the stock market she replied, "That may be true, but probably only 5% account for 90% of all these investment dollars. That's just more "trickle down" economics, claiming that if a corporation is successful that everyone from the CEO to the floor sweeper benefit from higher wages and job security, which is ridiculous. How much of this 'trickle down' ever gets to the unemployed and minorities in our county? None, and that's the tragedy of these stock market highs."
"We democrats are going to address this issue after the election when we take control of the congress. We will return to the 60% to 80% tax rates on the rich and we will be able to take at least 30% of all current lower Federal income tax payers off the roles and increase government income substantially. We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest." When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied "We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed, and minorities.
For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 12:36 PM
And there ya have it. This communist pelosi wants to take money from the rich so that illegal aliens can have a better life as "Americans".

She wants to take money from the LEGAL AMERICAN rich, and give it to a ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS! There's your liberal mindset.

glockmail
04-25-2007, 12:57 PM
She's elected by the people of San Fran Sicko. The more she opens her mouth and shows us her commie roots the better the rest of the country will understand where she's coming from, and marginalize her. She has no authority over me.

gabosaurus
04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
So which right-wing hate blog did you swipe that statement from, without attribution?
You just dislike the fact that a woman has the power. That has a lot of ConRep male supremacy advocates with their panties in a wad.

manu1959
04-25-2007, 01:07 PM
So which right-wing hate blog did you swipe that statement from, without attribution?
You just dislike the fact that a woman has the power. That has a lot of ConRep male supremacy advocates with their panties in a wad.

no i don't like this type of thinking....For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.

why would you want your tax dollars funding immigration crime

gabosaurus
04-25-2007, 01:10 PM
The government (both parties) needs to settle on a firm immigration policy before we can start criminalizing the process.
Perhaps you fail to comprehend that.

manu1959
04-25-2007, 01:12 PM
The government (both parties) needs to settle on a firm immigration policy before we can start criminalizing the process.
Perhaps you fail to comprehend that.

there is a policy and laws....you are not allowed to just stroll into the US and set up shop....it is a crime.....

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 01:17 PM

It was in an email you sassy little jackass.

Woman, man, the liberal mindset is that of a communist, period.

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 01:20 PM
there is a policy and laws....you are not allowed to just stroll into the US and set up shop....it is a crime.....

Crime or not manu, the liberals are whoring themselves out for votes. They know the unemployed, uneducated and worthless are the easiest people to lie to and bamboosle for votes.

The last thing a liberal wants you to know is what they're REALLY all about, and that's POWER, over you, over me, over everyone and everything. It's called COMMUNISM.

gabosaurus
04-25-2007, 01:20 PM
It was in an email you sassy little jackass.

Woman, man, the liberal mindset is that of a communist, period.

OK, I TOTALLY believe you. :cool:

manu1959
04-25-2007, 01:23 PM
Crime or not manu, the liberals are whoring themselves out for votes. They know the unemployed, uneducated and worthless are the easiest people to lie to and bamboosle for votes.

The last thing a liberal wants you to know is what they're REALLY all about, and that's POWER, over you, over me, over everyone and everything. It's called COMMUNISM.

criminals and non-citizens can't vote....

gabosaurus
04-25-2007, 01:25 PM

http://forum.web-nuts.com/images/smiles/lmao.jpg

Abbey Marie
04-25-2007, 01:39 PM
When I saw the thread title, I pictured something like this:

http://school.discovery.com/clipart/images/hello.gif

glockmail
04-25-2007, 01:41 PM
When I saw the thread title, I pictured something like this:... That one's empty. Her's is full of shit.

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 01:42 PM
criminals and non-citizens can't vote....

The "legal" uneducated and unemployed sure can, and as far as illegal aliens go, if the liberals get their way, they WILL be able to vote.

gabosaurus
04-25-2007, 01:43 PM
http://www.humboldt.edu/~nr2/other_photos_files/DumbPresident.jpg

manu1959
04-25-2007, 01:44 PM
The "legal" uneducated and unemployed sure can, and as far as illegal aliens go, if the liberals get their way, they WILL be able to vote.

imho....the number of votes one can get concerning this issue will not swing a national election....

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 01:45 PM
imho....the number of votes one can get concerning this issue will not swing a national election....

Let's hope not.

typomaniac
04-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Woman, man, the liberal mindset is that of a communist, period.Social liberalism and communism have exactly zero to do with each other.

Why do you waste bandwidth with emails that the author is too ashamed to attribute to himself, you sassy little zoomie?
:slap:

manu1959
04-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi!....i control gabbies life and she cant stand it!

http://www.humboldt.edu/~nr2/other_photos_files/DumbPresident.jpg

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Social liberalism and communism have exactly zero to do with each other.

Why do you waste bandwidth with emails that the author is too ashamed to attribute to himself, you sassy little zoomie?
:slap:

Social liberalism and communism are one and the same.

And thank you so much for your sarcasm. I'll remember that pussbag.

Abbey Marie
04-25-2007, 01:53 PM
I hear you, Pale. Since some states are considering offering in-state college tuition rates/benefits to illegals, can voting rights be far behind? It's a screwed-up mindset that knows no bounds.

typomaniac
04-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Social liberalism and communism are one and the same.Guess they don't teach economics in the USAF. :(

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi... my name is gabby, and this is my picture....

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5714/yikesfs8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)