PDA

View Full Version : Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

Jeff
04-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Well I guess ya have to try anything ya can :eek: I have got to believe with all the camera's rolling that someone would of caught the N word being used, it is pitiful how supposedly educated people can drop to and act like the losers the Government has been feeding for years, I wonder if the white law maker was a Dem :poke:

Three Democratic congressmen — all black — say they heard racial slurs as they walked through thousands of angry protesters outside the U.S. Capitol. A white lawmaker says he heard the epithets too. Conservative activists say the lawmakers are lying.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_n_word_feud

Gaffer
04-13-2010, 08:51 AM
They can come to my house and hear all the racial slurs they want too. They will also hear slurs against liberals, communists, media and anything else I'm in disagreement with. If they don't like what they hear they might try doing something ethical.

Binky
04-13-2010, 09:05 AM
And even if they caught someone using it, what were they going to do? Throw that person or person into the "N" word jail? It gets used. Hell, their own people use it on themselves.....And with the media constantly stirring up hate, what do others expect?

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't even newsworthy. The world would not come to an end if, and or when it is used.... Good grief......there are sooooooo many more important things to worry about in the world and America..... But we all have to be careful what we think or say as the thought police are going to nab us and cause a to do over it...........:eek: :poke:

As ugly as voicing such words are, it is still our right to say them....No one has the right to stop there usage........Anyway, I don't see the need to use negative language such as that. What's the point? If a person can't think of something positive to say, then I guess he/or she should shut the hell up, so the rest of us don't have to listen to it......