PDA

View Full Version : 1 Dead In Suspected Student Suicide At IU Dorm

LiberalNation
04-14-2010, 08:01 AM
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana University police say an adult male believed to be a student was found dead in a dormitory room's closet and may have killed himself by inhaling a hazardous chemical from a bucket.

The body was found Tuesday afternoon in a third-floor room at Willkie Residence Center.

The victim's name has not been released, pending notification of relatives.

Acting IU Police Chief Jerry Minger says the student who lived in that room had not been seen for several days. Staff checking on his welfare found the door to the room barricaded.

When they opened it they found a sign reading "Warning H2S" on the closet door - an apparent reference to the deadly gas hydrogen sulfide - and left.

Police found the male's body inside with a bucket filled with an unidentified liquid.

Nukeman
04-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Permanent solution to a temporary problem!!!! never understand it!?!?!?!?!?!

LiberalNation
04-14-2010, 08:21 AM
interesting way to off yourself. Sucha young life wasted, wish he would have talked to someone.

http://www.wlky.com/news/23142507/detail.html

04-14-2010, 08:17 PM
I dont understand suicide. I mean i can understand being depressed and just being tired of things, but actually killing yourself is a whole other issue entirely. No matter how depressed I've gotten. Ive never wanted to actually kill myself. Quite the opposite. I want to live.

I wish there was more we could do to stop people like this.