PDA

View Full Version : Obama Says: "Whether We Like it Or Not, We Remain a Dominant Military Superpower"

stephanie
04-14-2010, 10:16 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZEvH_f9VADA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZEvH_f9VADA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Monkeybone
04-14-2010, 10:39 AM
gee... if we have to.

no more helping unless explicitly asked.

LiberalNation
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
big military costs big buck hence the downside. Chinese soldiers aren't paid shit, hence they have so many.

Monkeybone
04-14-2010, 10:45 AM
big military costs big buck hence the downside. Chinese soldiers aren't paid shit, hence they have so many.oh? and how much are they paid?

off the top of my head I will say that it is probably better to be in the Military over there than to not be... and are they all voluntary?

LiberalNation
04-14-2010, 10:47 AM
drafted for 1 year. I have a friend who is a chinese national and we were just talking about it. SHe said they were paid child wages, just enough to buy a bite to eat and toothpaste.

Monkeybone
04-14-2010, 10:48 AM
drafted for 1 year. I have a friend who is a chinese national and we were just talking about it. SHe said they were paid child wages, just enough to buy a bite to eat and toothpaste. what else do you need? Do they not give them housing and medical care? their military is also like double the size of ours

Monkeybone
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
big military costs big buck hence the downside. Chinese soldiers aren't paid shit, hence they have so many.also... i don't think that is has to do anything with the cost... where did that come from?

LiberalNation
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
just my thought on why he might have said it, he may have just been using it as a figure of speech as well. Next time a see her I will ask your questions.

Abbey Marie
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Whether we like it or not?!

Methinks somewhere in his past, Hussein was neutered.

revelarts
04-14-2010, 11:44 AM
"we are a SUPERpower" but
"one way or another(??) we pulled into to them..." huh???

um I think he could rephrase that.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7od1hMRjK88&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7od1hMRjK88&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

China is a super power but they don't have troops OR bases in almost 2hundred countries around the world. they don't seem worried if Iran or Bora Bora or Costa Rica or the Taliban Quida gets a nuke.

Monkeybone
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
China is a super power but they don't have troops OR bases in almost 2hundred countries around the world. they don't seem worried if Iran or Bora Bora or Costa Rica or the Taliban Quida gets a nuke.
I say that is becasue they aren't focused on them and that they probably realize that if they did something to them China would level them. Not like us...

Monkeybone
04-14-2010, 12:54 PM
just my thought on why he might have said it, he may have just been using it as a figure of speech as well.gotcha LN. See in the context of where he was at, I am taking that as "whether we like it or not" that we are a superpower, people will be looking to us. Be it to lead or what, I have no clue. But we're a top dog and we are more than likely going to stay that way unless something big happens.

Next time a see her I will ask your questions.yah. would be interesting to see it from a peon's POV

Jeff
04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
just my thought on why he might have said it, he may have just been using it as a figure of speech as well. Next time a see her I will ask your questions.

Or maybe his teleprompter was down and they let this nit wit actually talk :eek:

Jeff
04-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Whether we like it or not?!

Methinks somewhere in his past, Hussein was neutered.

In Kenya when a baby boy is born they castrate instead of circumcise :laugh2:

SassyLady
04-14-2010, 01:53 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zevh_f9vada&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_us&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zevh_f9vada&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_us&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

newsflash - we like it!!!

Even if Obama and his minions don't.

stephanie
04-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Every day I think this Guy can't make me any more sick.

boy am I always WRONG.

We need to work hard in November to neuter this President folks.

Lets Roll:salute:

SassyLady
04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Every day I think this Guy can't make me any more sick.

boy am I always WRONG.

We need to work hard in November to neuter this President folks.

Lets Roll:salute:

Take the first step tomorrow - attend a local Tea Party event! Get on the local news .... the more, the merrier!

namvet
04-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Whether We Like it Or Not???? what a numb nuts. he's still doing OJT

PostmodernProphet
04-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Obama Says: "Whether We Like it Or Not, We Remain a Dominant Military Superpower"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, it's better than being a subservient military superpower.....

Binky
04-14-2010, 06:31 PM
gotcha LN. See in the context of where he was at, I am taking that as "whether we like it or not" that we are a superpower, people will be looking to us. Be it to lead or what, I have no clue. But we're a top dog and we are more than likely going to stay that way unless something big happens.

yah. would be interesting to see it from a peon's POV

What I find interesting is the fact that we became top dogs in the course of 300 years. That's nothing..... We've been very busy little beavers to become the numero uno in the world.....considering we're still babies compared to England, Spain, France, Germany, China, Mideast countries etc, etc, etc..... It's no wonder many seem to harbor resentment against us....We're the young upstarts telling the old farts what to do or not to do...... :eek:

Binky
04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, it's better than being a subservient military superpower.....

I was thinkin' the same thing. Better to act powerful than to appear weak kneed and quivering.

Mr. P
04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Guess what!

Whether We Like it Or Not, our Super IDIOT is about to summarily dismantle NASA. The shuttle program is ending and he's shutting down the return to the moon program which KILLS new space technology and discovery. Who's gonna repair our satellites that are essential for communication and DEFENSE? We won't remain a Dominant Military Superpower much longer with this MORON in office.

I never wish time away but in the case of this BUFFOON, I wish tomorrow was November!

PostmodernProphet
04-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Guess what!

Whether We Like it Or Not, our Super IDIOT is about to summarily dismantle NASA. The shuttle program is ending and he's shutting down the return to the moon program which KILLS new space technology and discovery. Who's gonna repair our satellites that are essential for communication and DEFENSE? We won't remain a Dominant Military Superpower much longer with this MORON in office.

I never wish time away but in the case of this BUFFOON, I wish tomorrow was November!

personally, I like it....I think we're going to have to get rid of a lot more than just NASA if we're going to cut the budget down to numbers we can survive with......

Abbey Marie
04-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Guess what!

This makes me very sad. Will we ever recover from the damage caused by this administration?