PDA

View Full Version : New anti-rape device - "Rape-Axe" - NSFW

-Cp
04-15-2010, 05:38 PM
The Rape-aXe system consists of a latex sheath, which contains razor-sharp barbs. The device is worn in her vagina like a tampon. When the attacker attempts vaginal penetration the barbs attach themselves to the penis, causing great discomfort. The device must be surgically removed, which will result in the positive identification of the attacker and subsequent arrest

http://www.antirape.co.za/Gallery/AntiRapet002.jpg

LiberalNation
04-15-2010, 06:01 PM
awesome tho I worry the attacker would then kill the woman in his rage. It a pro vs con thing.

darin
04-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Rape is about sex. Not 'control'.

LiberalNation
04-15-2010, 06:13 PM
it's about both, even steralized people rape using objects.

SassyLady
04-15-2010, 09:12 PM
WTH????

Ster a lized??? What is this? Never heard of it.

-Cp
04-15-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure if the dude had this on his penis that he'd be in to much pain to kill the victim..

How much you wanna bet that if this comes to the USA that some rapist will have this used against him and then win a lawsuit in some liberal court against the women he tried to rape?

SassyLady
04-15-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty sure if the dude had this on his penis that he'd be in to much pain to kill the victim..

How much you wanna bet that if this comes to the USA that some rapist will have this used against him and then win a lawsuit in some liberal court against the women he tried to rape?

I won't take that bet ..... remember, we can't use lethal force to protect ourselves anymore. We are supposed to turn the other cheek ... and be ashamed that we have a means of protecting ourselves .... "whether we like it or not". :slap:

-Cp
04-15-2010, 10:39 PM
er.. forgot the link:

http://www.antirape.co.za/intro.htm

HogTrash
04-16-2010, 05:12 AM
it's about both, even steralized people rape using objects.Well call me crazy, but it appears that something has been removed from this thread? :suck:

Kathianne
04-16-2010, 05:50 AM
HT, I believe you were pm'd about this by an administrator. This would be a good time to stop bringing attention, just an observation.

darin
04-16-2010, 06:01 AM
HT has been removed from this thread. Continue on.

CSM
04-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Seems to me a .357 round to the man's genital area would be as effective and much more premanent. It's pretty damned sad when a woman has to have a bipological implant to protect herself from some low life when other means are available if they were not frowned upon by a PC society.

-Cp
04-16-2010, 07:04 AM
Seems to me a .357 round to the man's genital area would be as effective and much more premanent. It's pretty damned sad when a woman has to have a bipological implant to protect herself from some low life when other means are available if they were not frowned upon by a PC society.

Keep in mind, that the lady who invented this lives in South Africa where rape is a massive problem and they don't have .357's just sittin' around waiting to shoot the dude in the balls...

CSM
04-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Keep in mind, that the lady who invented this lives in South Africa where rape is a massive problem and they don't have .357's just sittin' around waiting to shoot the dude in the balls...

Exactly my point! Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe any rapist deserves whatever anyone can dish out to him (including a slow, agonizing death). If that horrifies anyone you should hear how I feel about pedophiles!

PostmodernProphet
04-16-2010, 10:03 AM
awesome tho I worry the attacker would then kill the woman in his rage. It a pro vs con thing.

I seriously doubt he could crawl that fast.....

LiberalNation
04-16-2010, 01:00 PM
lol, serves the rapist scumbag right.

pete311
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
The Rape-aXe system consists of a latex sheath, which contains razor-sharp barbs. The device is worn in her vagina like a tampon. When the attacker attempts vaginal penetration the barbs attach themselves to the penis, causing great discomfort. The device must be surgically removed, which will result in the positive identification of the attacker and subsequent arrest

I wonder how the girl gets it out? If she can get it out, then the attacker can as well.

MtnBiker
04-16-2010, 01:52 PM
So, what if a rapist carried a banana with him?

SassyLady
04-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I wonder how the girl gets it out? If she can get it out, then the attacker can as well.

By the time he realizes it's there it's too late. However, once this becomes well known, I don't think this will stop rape .... the rapists will just force the woman to remove it before raping her. Will take him a little longer to do what he plans to do anyway.

The problem with the rapes going on over there is that they are usually gang rapes ... warring factions and militia moving into an area and killing the men and brutalizing the women....so, if one man rapes a woman and encounters this device, the others will just kill her.

actsnoblemartin
04-16-2010, 04:11 PM
she;s enjoying that penis way too much :laugh2:

LiberalNation
04-16-2010, 04:17 PM
and most men aren't that endowed.

darin
04-16-2010, 04:31 PM

speak for yourself.
:coffee::poke:

Abbey Marie
04-16-2010, 05:16 PM

And you know this how? I thought you were batting for the other side? :coffee:

Abbey Marie
04-16-2010, 05:17 PM
By the time he realizes it's there it's too late. However, once this becomes well known, I don't think this will stop rape .... the rapists will just force the woman to remove it before raping her. Will take him a little longer to do what he plans to do anyway.

The problem with the rapes going on over there is that they are usually gang rapes ... warring factions and militia moving into an area and killing the men and brutalizing the women....so, if one man rapes a woman and encounters this device, the others will just kill her.

Or rapists will use other points of entry, so to speak. :(

darin
04-16-2010, 06:01 PM
This will be my wife and daughter's Anti-Rape kit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-ZIo-Wztc

SassyLady
04-16-2010, 07:36 PM
I like it!