PDA

View Full Version : Where is Red?

SassyLady
04-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know where RSR is? Is he on vacation? Did he go to a Tea Party and decide to stay?

red states rule
04-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know where RSR is? Is he on vacation? Did he go to a Tea Party and decide to stay?

Thank you for your concern, but I have been working very long hours. After 3 1/2 years I finanlly got off the phones in customer service, and I am working in Written Correspondence.

Thanks to Obama's economic policies, we have a ever increasing amount of incoming letters and faxes from people asking for help with their mortgage payments - and someone must reply to the request.

People are also trying everything they can to put off the coming foreclosure of their home or contesting the sale of their property. Again the letter must be answered

I have been working 50 plus hours per week (as well as a 2 hour round trip drive to work) so there is not alot of time left in a day

As long a Obama keeps his attention on ramming thru his social agenda and ignoring the sinking economy - I will have plenty of work (and be paying more in taxes)

SassyLady
04-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Thank you for your concern, but I have been working very long hours. After 3 1/2 years I finanlly got off the phones in customer service, and I am working in Written Correspondence.

Thanks to Obama's economic policies, we have a ever increasing amount of incoming letters and faxes from people asking for help with their mortgage payments - and someone must reply to the request.

People are also trying everything they can to put off the coming foreclosure of their home or contesting the sale of their property. Again the letter must be answered

I have been working 50 plus hours per week (as well as a 2 hour round trip drive to work) so there is not alot of time left in a day

As long a Obama keeps his attention on ramming thru his social agenda and ignoring the sinking economy - I will have plenty of work (and be paying more in taxes)

Well, it's good to know that you are alive and well .... even tho working long, hard hours. :beer:

Congrats - I think?!?

Didn't mean to wake you .... you should be asleep by now!

red states rule
04-20-2010, 03:27 AM
Well, it's good to know that you are alive and well .... even tho working long, hard hours. :beer:

Congrats - I think?!?

Didn't mean to wake you .... you should be asleep by now!

I will be leaving for work in about 40 minutes. Then leave work around 5:30PM

Hey, someone has to work to try cover part of the cost of Obama's social agenda

Kathianne
04-20-2010, 04:18 AM
I will be leaving for work in about 40 minutes. Then leave work around 5:30PM

Hey, someone has to work to try cover part of the cost of Obama's social agenda

Wow, bet it's making it easy to lose weight! LOL! Work, sleep, work. Weekends! Yay for weekends!

I'm glad you are in a position where your talents are finally being utilized! :cheers2:

red states rule
04-22-2010, 04:49 AM
Wow, bet it's making it easy to lose weight! LOL! Work, sleep, work. Weekends! Yay for weekends!

I'm glad you are in a position where your talents are finally being utilized! :cheers2:

Weekends I clean the house, cut the grass, do laundry, shop for cat food, cat liiter, and groceries

Some weekends I drive to the Poconos

However, the OT for our department has now been cancelled (for now)

I am looking forward to some new economic policies from Pres Obama so the OT will return as more people default on ther loans and need me to send them a written reply to their request for help