PDA

View Full Version : Equal Rights For Homosexuals: 82Marine89 v Hogtrash

Kathianne
04-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Go to it, guys. :thumb:
Reminder, this is only for the two listed debaters. Other posts will be deleted and were.

82Marine89
04-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Thank you Kathianne.

Equal Rights for Americans should never be an issue. Regardless of race, creed, or color we are all guaranteed equal rights under the Constitution of the United States of America. Many Americans feel that because of their sexual preference homosexuals should be treated differently and not be allowed to enjoy the same basic privileges that heterosexual Americans enjoy. My personal opinion is their sexual preference should not be a deciding factor in how they are treated and the Rights that they enjoy. Another favorite quote is how gays are destroying the morality of America. I say that is not true. Homosexuals have been around for many years and even with the decision that they could legally wed in certain states the cry was America would crumble. Well, sorry to say, life has gone on and nothing has changed. HogTrash seems to feel I have been programmed because I live the Libertarian principles of individual freedom. I am asking him to change my mind and without calling me politically correct, show me why homosexuals do not deserve the same rights as homosexuals.

82Marine89
04-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Apparently this debate will never happen because HogTrash feels I would not answer a question from another thread. He said I needed to answer it before he would debate me. The question?

Which of our positions is in line with political correctness?...Yours or Mine?

Problem is there is no correct answer to that question. If I say mine he will say I admit defeat and refuse to debate me. If I say his then he calls me a gay lover, fag, or whatever other catch phrase is contained in his monosyllabic vocabulary. It's his way of getting out of debating an issue without being able to hide behind name-calling.

I tried to take the high road this time. Sorry it didn't work.

HogTrash
04-27-2010, 04:47 AM
Apparently this debate will never happen because HogTrash feels I would not answer a question from another thread. He said I needed to answer it before he would debate me. The question?

Problem is there is no correct answer to that question. If I say mine he will say I admit defeat and refuse to debate me. If I say his then he calls me a gay lover, fag, or whatever other catch phrase is contained in his monosyllabic vocabulary. It's his way of getting out of debating an issue without being able to hide behind name-calling.

I tried to take the high road this time. Sorry it didn't work.I am not concerned about the "correct answer", only an honest answer.

This is something people who practice political correctness have a major problem with.

You are 100% aware of the answer to the question, but to speak it out loud destroys your credibility.

Abbey Marie
04-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Well, this is silly. :coffee:

I won't close it out of respect for Kath, but I think it should be closed until both participants are ready to have the debate, if ever.

jimnyc
04-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Moved thread to discussion area. We can start a new thread if they come to an agreement. I would really like to see this debate!

Missileman
04-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Moved thread to discussion area. We can start a new thread if they come to an agreement. I would really like to see this debate!

It's never going to happen...Hog's a one-trick pony. "Political Correctness" is the only reason he can conceive of for why someone might disagree with one of his opinions. It's proof positive he's not mentally fit to debate anyone on any topic. I will give him kudos on being self-aware of his inabilities enough to avoid getting in way over his head.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Thank you Kathianne.

Equal Rights for Americans should never be an issue. Regardless of race, creed, or color we are all guaranteed equal rights under the Constitution of the United States of America. Many Americans feel that because of their sexual preference homosexuals should be treated differently and not be allowed to enjoy the same basic privileges that heterosexual Americans enjoy. My personal opinion is their sexual preference should not be a deciding factor in how they are treated and the Rights that they enjoy. Another favorite quote is how gays are destroying the morality of America. I say that is not true. Homosexuals have been around for many years and even with the decision that they could legally wed in certain states the cry was America would crumble. Well, sorry to say, life has gone on and nothing has changed. HogTrash seems to feel I have been programmed because I live the Libertarian principles of individual freedom. I am asking him to change my mind and without calling me politically correct, show me why homosexuals do not deserve the same rights as homosexuals.
:lol:

82Marine89
04-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Well, this is silly. :coffee:

I won't close it out of respect for Kath, but I think it should be closed until both participants are ready to have the debate, if ever.

It's never going to happen...Hog's a one-trick pony. "Political Correctness" is the only reason he can conceive of for why someone might disagree with one of his opinions. It's proof positive he's not mentally fit to debate anyone on any topic. I will give him kudos on being self-aware of his inabilities enough to avoid getting in way over his head.

Abbey I was going to ask for the same. Jimmy and MM, I tried but he doesn't like my response because it is not the answer he wants to hear. I honestly wish to debate this topic with him.

:lol:

Yes, it was a typo.

82Marine89
04-29-2010, 07:25 PM

I tried to take the high road this time. Sorry it didn't work.

I am not concerned about the "correct answer", only an honest answer.

This is something people who practice political correctness have a major problem with.

You are 100% aware of the answer to the question, but to speak it out loud destroys your credibility.

Debate me and if you win as determined by a vote of the board members I will delete my account here. If I win you agree to stop using the phrase "Politically Correct".

Fair enough?

Kathianne
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Good call Jim. Well they had their 'chance.' Somehow I doubt anyone was surprised by the non-outcome.

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Fags deserve no equality.

chloe
08-07-2011, 07:28 PM

Gays don't bother me, I grew up around them my dad was a hairdresser. What do you mean by equality anyway?

fj1200
08-07-2011, 09:53 PM

You've got a lot of hate built up in there don't you?

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Gays don't bother me, I grew up around them my dad was a hairdresser. What do you mean by equality anyway?
Gays are abomination against God and they are abnormal.Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.They are filthy natural brute beasts full of evil deeds.They target underage boys for sex.GLBT perverts want to destroy America's family values and ruin traditional marriages between one man and one woman.America today is facing her fall,because God is angry against this evil nation.We insulted Him with abortions,secular humanism,fornications,divorces+remarriages,so now we got abomination that are gays.
We need to wake up.

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 10:40 PM
You've got a lot of hate built up in there don't you?
Homosexuality is abomination against God,Leviticus 18:22.Gays doom the nations.Remember what The Lord did to Sodom & Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.Also fags were number 1 culprits who brought AIDS/HIV to America in the 80s.I understand if it were hatreds against people of color as it was in old days,I would defend their rights,because The Bible never says you can't be black or white,or other race.The Bible condemns for racism,but God does condemns fags,look at Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.GLBT is a perversion as well as criminals,drunks,drug users,adulterers,sluts,and other perverts.They must be treated and stay outside normal society.

fj1200
08-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Homosexuality is abomination against God... They must be treated and stay outside normal society.

So you would like the government to be put in charge of keeping them out? I hear that has worked well in the past.

You know Prince, you sound like a fun dude you should have a party for all of your newfound friends here on DP, we're always up for a nice cookout. You could call it the Lemon Party. Just trying to be helpful and welcoming.

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 11:03 PM
So you would like the government to be put in charge of keeping them out? I hear that has worked well in the past.

You know Prince, you sound like a fun dude you should have a party for all of your newfound friends here on DP, we're always up for a nice cookout. You could call it the Lemon Party. Just trying to be helpful and welcoming.
Thanks for Lemon Party advice.
:clap:

chloe
08-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Gays are abomination against God and they are abnormal.Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.They are filthy natural brute beasts full of evil deeds.They target underage boys for sex.GLBT perverts want to destroy America's family values and ruin traditional marriages between one man and one woman.America today is facing her fall,because God is angry against this evil nation.We insulted Him with abortions,secular humanism,fornications,divorces+remarriages,so now we got abomination that are gays.
We need to wake up.

Jesus never said anything against gay people. Anyway what religion are you?

fj1200
08-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Jesus never said anything against gay people.

I've heard tell he did heal the Centurion's homosexual partner though.

chloe
08-07-2011, 11:35 PM
I've heard tell he did heal the Centurion's homosexual partner though.

Well what was the centurion's partner sick of?

fj1200
08-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Well what was the centurion's partner sick of?

Pompous "royalty" I think. I might be coming down with a touch of it myself.

chloe
08-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Pompous "royalty" I think. I might be coming down with a touch of it myself.

cool, let's have some hor dourves while we resonate in your royal pompous:laugh2:

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Jesus never said anything against gay people. Anyway what religion are you?
Calvinist Baptist.In New Testament there is Romans 1:26-32,1 Corinthians 6:9-10,2nd Peter 2,and Jude 1:1-6.Better read KJV Bible where truth stays.:)

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 12:45 AM
I've heard tell he did heal the Centurion's homosexual partner though.It was centurion's servant/slave and was never a gay partner.Where the heck did you get this demonic heresy?

fj1200
08-08-2011, 08:54 AM
It was centurion's servant/slave and was never a gay partner.

He was his pais.

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 09:59 AM
He was his pais.

:laugh:LOL

fj1200
08-08-2011, 10:14 AM
:laugh:LOL

Is that your funny farm denial laugh?

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Is that your funny farm denial laugh?No funny farms I have.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 10:26 AM
No funny farms I have. Denial it is then. Do all Calvinist Baptist suck at the English language as much as you?

ConHog
08-08-2011, 05:07 PM
We need to wake up.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Look, if you're gay, you're gay. I know Gunny is a little scary sometimes, but even he can't punch through the internet. Just embrace your queerness, find you a nice guy and enjoy life. There is no need for this self hatred.

OCA
08-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Homosexuality is abomination against God,Leviticus 18:22.Gays doom the nations.Remember what The Lord did to Sodom & Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.Also fags were number 1 culprits who brought AIDS/HIV to America in the 80s.I understand if it were hatreds against people of color as it was in old days,I would defend their rights,because The Bible never says you can't be black or white,or other race.The Bible condemns for racism,but God does condemns fags,look at Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.GLBT is a perversion as well as criminals,drunks,drug users,adulterers,sluts,and other perverts.They must be treated and stay outside normal society.

Dude your passion is powerful but fucking leave religion out of it.

All you've got to do is ask anybody to show you the irrefuteable scientific evidence that queer choicers are born queer, they will of course not be able to do that because as any logical human knows we are all born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex, nobody is born queer, its an unargueable fact.

So with that said why should we create special laws for people based upon their personal lifestyle choices? I sometimes have the urge to commit murder, maybe I was born that way.............lets create special laws for me. What a joke socially this country has become.

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 05:17 PM
All you've got to do is ask anybody to show you the irrefuteable scientific evidence that queer choicers are born queer, they will of course not be able to do that because as any logical human knows we are all born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex, nobody is born queer, its an unargueable fact.

Fwiw, to bring you up to date in your absence - I've asked this question as many times as I can, and have never received an answer. No "gay gene", never was, and science has never come across with peer reviewed studies showing jack shit to somehow show that gays are in any way "born that way". It's a great excuse, if you live in fantasy land.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 05:21 PM
We need to wake up.

You're not addressing the topic. Gays are none of your business. Per your quote, they're God's business.

ConHog
08-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Fwiw, to bring you up to date in your absence - I've asked this question as many times as I can, and have never received an answer. No "gay gene", never was, and science has never come across with peer reviewed studies showing jack shit to somehow show that gays are in any way "born that way". It's a great excuse, if you live in fantasy land.

It's a great, and unnecessary excuse. Hell, who cares if they be queer? More women for me. Seriously , if they don't have the right to have gay sex, then I don't have the right to well, we won't go there; suffice to say they have the right to be gay. So why make up lies? Why can't they just say "fuck you Jimmy and ConHog, I wanna suck a dude's dick , I will?" It's gross, but meh, go for it if that's what you want.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Calvinist Baptist.In New Testament there is Romans 1:26-32,1 Corinthians 6:9-10,2nd Peter 2,and Jude 1:1-6.Better read KJV Bible where truth stays.:)

You might want to consider repenting your own sins and not worrying about others. Christ also said "judge not lest ye be judged". How's THAT fit into your quotations?

ConHog
08-08-2011, 05:25 PM
You're not addressing the topic. Gays are none of your business. Per your quote, they're God's business.

I beg to differ Gunny, I believe that gays are Lemon's business b/c he is in fact one himself. He's in some serious denial , and I hope he learns to embrace the truth rather than hurt himself, but there it is. Maybe KartBoy will mentor him?

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 05:27 PM
It's a great, and unnecessary excuse. Hell, who cares if they be queer? More women for me. Seriously , if they don't have the right to have gay sex, then I don't have the right to well, we won't go there; suffice to say they have the right to be gay. So why make up lies? Why can't they just say "fuck you Jimmy and ConHog, I wanna suck a dude's dick , I will?" It's gross, but meh, go for it if that's what you want.

Because then they would be admitting it's a choice.

ConHog
08-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Because then they would be admitting it's a choice.

That's what I'm saying. What is the big deal? They absolutely , positively have the right to choose to be gay. I don't think any of us would argue that (okay I'm sure a few idiots would, but by and large they would be left alone and allowed to choose) so why lie and claim that they were born that way? It's no different than some dumb shit claiming he was born loving to have sex with children. No , you CHOOSE to do so, and we WON'T accept that.

And no Kartboy, I am NOT comparing homosexuals to pedophiles other than to say they are both choices.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 05:34 PM
I beg to differ Gunny, I believe that gays are Lemon's business b/c he is in fact one himself. He's in some serious denial , and I hope he learns to embrace the truth rather than hurt himself, but there it is. Maybe KartBoy will mentor him?

I don't presume to know who is and who is not gay. I do not agree with the gay agenda, as you well know. I DO believe what they do in the privacy of their own homes is THEIR business and for God to judge, not me.

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 05:35 PM
That's what I'm saying. What is the big deal? They absolutely , positively have the right to choose to be gay. I don't think any of us would argue that (okay I'm sure a few idiots would, but by and large they would be left alone and allowed to choose) so why lie and claim that they were born that way? It's no different than some dumb shit claiming he was born loving to have sex with children. No , you CHOOSE to do so, and we WON'T accept that.

And no Kartboy, I am NOT comparing homosexuals to pedophiles other than to say they are both choices.

Because they want "equal rights", or as I say - "special rights". And they want this on the basis that they are just born homosexuals just as you and I are born hetero. If it's a choice, then maybe people would say "Why are we rewarding them for destructive behavior that they choose to engage in". Being born that way fits their agenda much better.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Because they want "equal rights", or as I say - "special rights". And they want this on the basis that they are just born homosexuals just as you and I are born hetero. If it's a choice, then maybe people would say "Why are we rewarding them for destructive behavior that they choose to engage in". Being born that way fits their agenda much better.

The homosexual agenda is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights. It's as you say, about exclusive rights based on a behavior. To legislate THAT is an abomination against our Constitution.

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 05:42 PM
The homosexual agenda is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights. It's as you say, about exclusive rights based on a behavior. To legislate THAT is an abomination against our Constitution.

I agree 100%

ConHog
08-08-2011, 05:42 PM
I don't presume to know who is and who is not gay. I do not agree with the gay agenda, as you well know. I DO believe what they do in the privacy of their own homes is THEIR business and for God to judge, not me.

Oh, we are in FULL agreement on this subject. If they'd keep it to themselves. Who would care?

Gaffer
08-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I was born a smoker. I should have the right to smoke any where I want regardless of what others think and whether it effects any ones health. I should have special privileges as a smoker. TV and the movies should all promote smoking as all smokers were born that way.

Any one see an analogy here?

ConHog
08-08-2011, 05:44 PM

well that is the way with every "minority" nowadays. Just being treated as an equal simply isn't enough. Oh no, they need to be special. Makes me sick.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 05:48 PM
I was born a smoker. I should have the right to smoke any where I want regardless of what others think and whether it effects any ones health. I should have special privileges as a smoker. TV and the movies should all promote smoking as all smokers were born that way.

Any one see an analogy here?

Looks like a total score to me.

OCA
08-08-2011, 07:05 PM

But they don't really just want to smoke poles now do they? Fuck no they don't, they want legitimization of their perversion of choice, IOW they want everyone to say that two dudes fisting each other or two mullet wearing dykes reaming each other with plastiques are as normal as apple pie and Chevrolet and what better way than to keep repeating the same group of lies about "birth", "clean lifestyle" etc. etc. etc and then get pantywaist legislators and judges to buy it and get it on the books legally! Well.................not in my lifetime, you will never prove its normal and not a choice and since its a fact that every person is born with opposite sex attraction then somewhere along the line these souls have become defective and like cars or other machinery need to go in for a tune up.

OCA
08-08-2011, 07:07 PM

Seriously? Is this Bully's alter ego with the psychobabble bullshit?

OCA
08-08-2011, 07:12 PM

If they want to suck dicks, munch carpet and lick sphincters IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME no problema, if thats it then no need for any special laws based upon their make believe minority status. That means no marriage, no adoption nor any of the other bullshit they claim to be deprived of which they aren't. They have access to all those things only they are gonna have to do the right thing in order to access them.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 08:37 PM
If they want to suck dicks, munch carpet and lick sphincters IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME no problema, if thats it then no need for any special laws based upon their make believe minority status. That means no marriage, no adoption nor any of the other bullshit they claim to be deprived of which they aren't. They have access to all those things only they are gonna have to do the right thing in order to access them.

Really? They can marry who they choose to? That would be news to (most of) them.

OCA
08-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Really? They can marry who they choose to? That would be news to (most of) them.

Guess you missed the "right thing" I said. That means marrying a member of the opposite sex, which shouldn't be hard since their first and primary attraction, like all of us, is to the opposite sex. You see? They do have access to all the rights you and I are born with, just need to quit being disgusting, perverted fucks and wise up.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Guess you missed the "right thing" I said. That means marrying a member of the opposite sex, which shouldn't be hard since their first and primary attraction, like all of us, is to the opposite sex. You see? They do have access to all the rights you and I are born with, just need to quit being disgusting, perverted fucks and wise up.

Maybe they don't want to live down to your "right thing." But it's OK, you've got special laws that recognize your relationship.

OCA
08-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Maybe they don't want to live down to your "right thing." But it's OK, you've got special laws that recognize your relationship.

My right thing? Did you fail biology 101? Or human sexuality? I've got no special laws, well unless you mean those laws that establish the parameters of what is useful to society such as "one man/one woman marriage".

fj1200
08-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Guess you missed the "right thing" I said.

Yup, I sure did, I was skimming over the circle jerk you guys were having and must have missed it.

My right thing? Did you fail biology 101? Or human sexuality? I've got no special laws, well unless you mean those laws that establish the parameters of what is useful to society such as "one man/one woman marriage".

It's nice when government favors what you believe at the expense of others.

OCA
08-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Yup, I sure did, I was skimming over the circle jerk you guys were having and must have missed it.

It's nice when government favors what you believe at the expense of others.

It would be at the expense of others if the others didn't CHOOSE their lifestyle and its consequences.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 09:24 PM
It would be at the expense of others if the others didn't CHOOSE their lifestyle and its consequences.

You should get a law passed that puts all the gays in internment camps so that you can be protected. :rolleyes:

Missileman
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
You should get a law passed that puts all the gays in internment camps so that you can be protected. :rolleyes:

Why would he need protection from perfectly normal heterosexuals who choose to engage in activities that he himself has no desire (allegedly) to engage in? :rolleyes:

OCA
08-08-2011, 09:36 PM

Protected? I want them to get the rewiring help they so desperately need, I'm a philanthropist.

OCA
08-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Why would he need protection from perfectly normal heterosexuals who choose to engage in activities that he himself has no desire (allegedly) to engage in? :rolleyes:

No doubt they are natural heteros but they need help with the obvious miswiring that is prevalent, i'm in favor of reparative therapy, maybe the APA could get off its pc ass and offer some help.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Protected? I want them to get the rewiring help they so desperately need, I'm a philanthropist.

The internment camp will keep you protected and perfectly safe in your self righteousness while your "treatment" is administered.

Missileman
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
No doubt they are natural heteros but they need help with the obvious miswiring that is prevalent, i'm in favor of reparative therapy, maybe the APA could get off its pc ass and offer some help.

So which is it...choice or miswiring? I'm straight, but you keep wanting it both ways.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 09:56 PM
So which is it...choice or miswiring? I'm straight, but you keep wanting it both ways.

Excellent question, someone is obviously confused.

ConHog
08-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Da fuck? This dude wants to "rewire" gays? Why not just leave them alone? Fuck if they find a church that's willing to marry them. Let 'em get married. How the hell does it affect any of us? As long as it isn't MY church doing the marrying, I should have no say in the matter. I know I don't want gays telling my church what to do in the matter.

Get government out of marriage NOW!!

OCA
08-09-2011, 05:06 AM

The miswiring allows them to make such an awful choice, kind of like people who choose the needle or the crack pipe.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 06:14 AM
The miswiring allows them to make such an awful choice, kind of like people who choose the needle or the crack pipe.

Maybe you aren't aware that they've established a genetic pre-disposition to some addictions...alcohol for one.

Gunny
08-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Maybe you aren't aware that they've established a genetic pre-disposition to some addictions...alcohol for one.

More like they just added that THEORY to the rest of their excuses attempting to establish bad behavior as normal.

ConHog
08-09-2011, 08:09 AM
More like they just added that THEORY to the rest of their excuses attempting to establish bad behavior as normal.

Hey hey now. Questioning the theory of gayativiity will NOT be tolerated.

Gunny
08-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey hey now. Questioning the theory of gayativiity will NOT be tolerated.

Homosexuality is a proven fact solely by behavior. This "well, we think we may have maybe found a gene that might prove (insert aberrant behavior here)..." crap is just hogwash; yet, the homosexual agenda clings to it like a lifevest in the middle of the Pacific.

Prince Lemon
08-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Homosexuality is a proven fact solely by behavior. This "well, we think we may have maybe found a gene that might prove (insert aberrant behavior here)..." crap is just hogwash; yet, the homosexual agenda clings to it like a lifevest in the middle of the Pacific.People born as fags is a bull crap by The Left that conrols main US media,Hollywood,and all entertainment industries of America.Homosexuality is a human lusty desire to rebel against God and His nature.

ConHog
08-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Homosexuality is a proven fact solely by behavior. This "well, we think we may have maybe found a gene that might prove (insert aberrant behavior here)..." crap is just hogwash; yet, the homosexual agenda clings to it like a lifevest in the middle of the Pacific.

Sorry, guess you missed my sarcasm. You know what I think of homosexuality. Or rather, I thought you knew.

OCA
08-09-2011, 02:30 PM

So you believe that people aren't responsible for that first drink or the first hit or in the case of choicers...............the first cock in the bum, thats sweet.............an apologist.

I prefer to offer them help if they seek it and if they don't.............don't ask for special rights based upon your perversion of choice.

fj1200
08-09-2011, 04:09 PM
...don't ask for special rights based upon your perversion of choice.

What special rights?

OCA
08-09-2011, 04:11 PM
What special rights?

The right to do the wrong thing.............marry someone of the same sex.

fj1200
08-09-2011, 04:21 PM
The right to do the wrong thing.............marry someone of the same sex.

So you have to admit that they only want the same thing that you have, to marry someone of your own choosing.

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 04:44 PM
So you have to admit that they only want the same thing that you have, to marry someone of your own choosing.

No, they want different, to marry someone of the same sex. I can't marry someone of the same sex if I wanted to either (pre-NY change). Our rights were 100% identical, unless I chose an abnormal sexual lifestyle.

red states rule
08-09-2011, 04:44 PM

The convoy just took a direct hit with that one :laugh2:

fj1200
08-09-2011, 04:50 PM
No, they want different, to marry someone of the same sex. I can't marry someone of the same sex if I wanted to either (pre-NY change). Our rights were 100% identical, unless I chose an abnormal sexual lifestyle.

They want to marry as you want to marry, it's just that the state grants you a special right.

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 04:55 PM
They want to marry as you want to marry, it's just that the state grants you a special right.

Yes, the exact and 100% same right that is offered to everyone. Each and every individual gets offered the same rights. Some now want it changed to fit their abnormal sexual lifestyle.

ConHog
08-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Yes, the exact and 100% same right that is offered to everyone. Each and every individual gets offered the same rights. Some now want it changed to fit their abnormal sexual lifestyle.

Sir , the real fact is you have no "right" to marriage, not a regular marriage nor a homosexual marriage. So letting them marry each other is not giving them any extra rights. Just like us non queers don't have any special rights now.

Let me ask you, would you be okay with the state stepping out of marriage and letting churches marry whomever they want? Now, I want it noted that I also mean churches having the right to NOT marry anyone they don't want to marry. My church has no desire to marry gays, and I don't want them doing so; but if KartBoy's Church of the Limp Wristed wants to unite him and JT in unholy matrimony. What do I care?

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Sir , the real fact is you have no "right" to marriage, not a regular marriage nor a homosexual marriage. So letting them marry each other is not giving them any extra rights. Just like us non queers don't have any special rights now.

Let me ask you, would you be okay with the state stepping out of marriage and letting churches marry whomever they want? Now, I want it noted that I also mean churches having the right to NOT marry anyone they don't want to marry. My church has no desire to marry gays, and I don't want them doing so; but if KartBoy's Church of the Limp Wristed wants to unite him and JT in unholy matrimony. What do I care?

I wasn't necessarily referring to marriage but the rights/benefits that come with becoming a married couple. I don't think we need to be changing laws to extend those rights/benefits to people who choose to engage in an abnormal sexual lifestyle.

Outside of granting benefits to people who live destructive lifestyles, I don't care what queers do in the privacy of their bedrooms. I just don't think we need to change things up simply to cater to those who choose to be destructive.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 06:10 PM
So you believe that people aren't responsible for that first drink or the first hit or in the case of choicers...............the first cock in the bum, thats sweet.............an apologist.

I prefer to offer them help if they seek it and if they don't.............don't ask for special rights based upon your perversion of choice.

I never said that. But you're still arguing out of both sides of your mouth. Your "miswiring leading to bad choice" argument is laughable. It's akin to arguing that a person who's optic nerves were miswired rendering them blind is choosing to not see. So which is it? Miswiring or choice? Or perhaps you want to fall back to "they're just heterosexuals who are choosing to engage in homosexual sex"?

Missileman
08-09-2011, 06:13 PM

The NY law left things exactly as they were. You and homosexuals are still offered 100% same rights.

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 06:18 PM
The NY law left things exactly as they were. You and homosexuals are still offered 100% same rights.

No, the queers here in NY have had law changed to meet their abnormal sexual lifestyle. They should of never touched anything to begin with.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 06:23 PM
No, the queers here in NY have had law changed to meet their abnormal sexual lifestyle. They should of never touched anything to begin with.

Explain how their current rights and your current rights differ.

OCA
08-09-2011, 06:57 PM

I have a few people i'd like to choke out with some electrical cord, think I can get the law changed so I can do the wrong thing?

Are you getting it now? Maybe you are one of the choicers?

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Man please do not make me drudge up all of the pages upon pages of factual literature I have put on here/USMB over the past 7 years documenting what a vile, filthy and detrimental to society lifestyle this is.

Didn't think there was anybody still alive who didn't know that yet.

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:04 PM
I never said that. But you're still arguing out of both sides of your mouth. Your "miswiring leading to bad choice" argument is laughable. It's akin to arguing that a person who's optic nerves were miswired rendering them blind is choosing to not see. So which is it? Miswiring or choice? Or perhaps you want to fall back to "they're just heterosexuals who are choosing to engage in homosexual sex"?

Optic nerves can be operated on sometimes leading to reversal................same with queer choice, it can be reversed just like a drug addict goes to rehab and hets clean, most times for life.

My miswiring leading to choice argument is fucking brilliant, you and I both know that.

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:05 PM

They now have rights to break laws of nature.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Optic nerves can be operated on sometimes leading to reversal................same with queer choice, it can be reversed just like a drug addict goes to rehab and hets clean, most times for life.

My miswiring leading to choice argument is fucking brilliant, you and I both know that.

It's a fucking joke...which is why you didn't answer the part about someone choosing to be blind.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 07:11 PM
They now have rights to break laws of nature.

So does EVERYONE...what part of the word differ went over your head?

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:11 PM
It's a fucking joke...which is why you didn't answer the part about someone choosing to be blind.

Nobody chooses to be blind but.........................dudes choose to eat balls.

Find someone else to stuff your strawman. lol

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:12 PM
So does EVERYONE...what part of the word differ went over your head?

Look up "abnormal".

Missileman
08-09-2011, 07:17 PM
dudes choose to eat balls.

Ahh, so we're back to the "homosexuals are really heterosexuals" argument. Have you abandoned miswired already?

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Ahh, so we're back to the "homosexuals are really heterosexuals" argument. Have you abandoned miswired already?

Its all the same thing. If you can't understand that they are abnormal, need help and that creating special laws for them based upon their perversion of choice led to buy a faulty wiring system is only enabling them then I can't help you.

If you think its normal and on par with everything else perhaps I can find you a big, hung twinkie to make you sweat.

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 07:38 PM

You could give serial killers the same rights and then say "how do they differ". It's WHY they have them rights. They are being granted "rights" based on abnormal and destructive behavior. If it weren't for said destructive behavior, this wouldn't even be a conversation here. They chose to lead the lifestyle and people that make the laws, and not the voters, are changing things to cater to them. This doesn't happen in states where things are decided by the people.

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:41 PM
This doesn't happen in states where things are decided by the people.

Absolutely true, leave it to the people and they tell them "you are fucking weird, no marriage for you!" But ll they gotta do is find a lib legislature like in N.Y. and boom..........the people get told to fuck off.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 07:44 PM
You could give serial killers the same rights and then say "how do they differ". It's WHY they have them rights. They are being granted "rights" based on abnormal and destructive behavior. If it weren't for said destructive behavior, this wouldn't even be a conversation here. They chose to lead the lifestyle and people that make the laws, and not the voters, are changing things to cater to them. This doesn't happen in states where things are decided by the people.

That doesn't answer my question...besides, serial killers DO have the same rights as you and I. I'm saying the new law leaves you in exactly the same place as before the law...you and homosexuals share identical rights.

Gunny
08-09-2011, 07:51 PM

Missileman in yet another pro-gay argument. That would be him on your left, getting clotheslined, as usual.

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 07:51 PM
That doesn't answer my question...besides, serial killers DO have the same rights as you and I. I'm saying the new law leaves you in exactly the same place as before the law...you and homosexuals share identical rights.

If things were the same, then there was no need messing with wasn't broke. But you want us to change so that we cater to people with deviant behavior.

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 07:53 PM

Missileman in yet another pro-gay argument. That would be him on your left, getting clotheslined, as usual.

Science 101 shows that not an ounce of evidence can be shown to support "gays are born that way". He's angry that his argument ends there, and it proves that "we" are catering to people who choose to live a destructive lifestyle.

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:53 PM

Just answer this....do you think its o.k. for two men or two women to be wed? I mean we all know they shouldn't be fucking so why get married?

Really they don't want to get married anyway, they just want legitimization of their perversion of choice and marriage is just the vehicle they are driving to get there.

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:55 PM

:laugh2:

chloe
08-09-2011, 07:55 PM
why does it matter if gays get married?

jimnyc
08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Just answer this....do you think its o.k. for two men or two women to be wed? I mean we all know they shouldn't be fucking so why get married?

Really they don't want to get married anyway, they just want legitimization of their perversion of choice and marriage is just the vehicle they are driving to get there.

Perfectly stated. :clap:

OCA
08-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Science 101 shows that not an ounce of evidence can be shown to support "gays are born that way". He's angry that his argument ends there, and it proves that "we" are catering to people who choose to live a destructive lifestyle.

Thats exactly why he tries to deflect and twist and start up with the "same rights" bullshit. For chrissakes! its black and white! it ain't rocket science!

Gunny
08-09-2011, 07:58 PM

His arguments always end with his head getting slammed into the canvas. Apparently, he's just too brainwashed to know it.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Its all the same thing. If you can't understand that they are abnormal, need help and that creating special laws for them based upon their perversion of choice led to buy a faulty wiring system is only enabling them then I can't help you.

If you think its normal and on par with everything else perhaps I can find you a big, hung twinkie to make you sweat.

You flip flop more than John Kerry. Either they're hetero or they're not, they're miswired or not. If they're miswired, they aren't hetero. If they're abnormal, they're not hetero.

Sorry to break the news to ya, but sweating with big, hung twinkies is part of your lineage, not mine.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:09 PM
If things were the same, then there was no need messing with wasn't broke. But you want us to change so that we cater to people with deviant behavior.

What part of "you still have identical rights" isn't sinking in?

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:10 PM

Science 101 hasn't shown homosexuality is a choice either.

Gunny
08-09-2011, 08:10 PM
What part of "you still have identical rights" isn't sinking in?

You tell us since that goes both ways with the law as it is.

OCA
08-09-2011, 08:12 PM
You flip flop more than John Kerry. Either they're hetero or they're not, they're miswired or not. If they're miswired, they aren't hetero. If they're abnormal, they're not hetero.

Sorry to break the news to ya, but sweating with big, hung twinkies is part of your lineage, not mine.

Its all one thing Missle, I know you like to try and break things down and seperate them out in order to deflect from the fact you have no argument but in my argument everything is all one thing. They are born hetero but have bad wiring which enables them to make the abnormal choice of sucking dicks.

In short they are defective heteros, just need a little tune up is all or a visit to a house of ill repute.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Just answer this....do you think its o.k. for two men or two women to be wed?

I think it's okay...doesn't effect me in the least.

OCA
08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Science 101 hasn't shown homosexuality is a choice either.

Sure it has, any dumbfuck knows that if you have never been able to find something, not even a hint of something and you've been putting maximum effort into finding that something then it probably doesn't exist................therefore its a choice.

You probably still believe in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Thats exactly why he tries to deflect and twist and start up with the "same rights" bullshit. For chrissakes! its black and white! it ain't rocket science!

That's correct, it is black and white. Everyone had identical rights before the NY law and everyone has identical rights after the NY law.

OCA
08-09-2011, 08:16 PM
I think it's okay...doesn't effect me in the least.

Wow......unbelievable........naive.

OCA
08-09-2011, 08:17 PM
That's correct, it is black and white. Everyone had identical rights before the NY law and everyone has identical rights after the NY law.

No, they did before, now a special group has a special law to break the law of nature.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:19 PM
They are born hetero but have bad wiring which enables them to make the abnormal choice of sucking dicks.

IOW, they're born homosexual.

OCA
08-09-2011, 08:26 PM
IOW, they're born homosexual.

OMG, you are a τουβλο=brick.

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Sure it has, any dumbfuck knows that if you have never been able to find something, not even a hint of something and you've been putting maximum effort into finding that something then it probably doesn't exist................therefore its a choice.

You probably still believe in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I'll see your "probably doesn't" and raise you a "certainly might".

Missileman
08-09-2011, 08:33 PM
OMG, you are a τουβλο=brick.

You're the stupid ass arguing that they're BORN miswired which leads them to engage in homosexual activity yet they aren't BORN homosexual. I guess that makes your argument "there's no such thing as homosexuals".

OCA
08-09-2011, 08:38 PM
"there's no such thing as homosexuals".

There you go Sparky! Now you are getting it!

fj1200
08-09-2011, 09:41 PM

You want government to use its power to validate your relationship over another based on your position. That's fine and at least you admit to it but I don't want the powers that be to have that ability.

fj1200
08-09-2011, 09:46 PM
I have a few people i'd like to choke out with some electrical cord, think I can get the law changed so I can do the wrong thing?

Are you getting it now? Maybe you are one of the choicers?

WTF are you talking about? Are you really equating your desire to commit assault/battery/murder against another human being, depriving them of their right to life, with the gay couple down the street? You're flipping demented.

red states rule
08-10-2011, 02:24 AM
WTF are you talking about? Are you really equating your desire to commit assault/battery/murder against another human being, depriving them of their right to life, with the gay couple down the street? You're flipping demented.

The convoy took another hit and was sunk!

OCA
08-10-2011, 05:09 AM

I love watching the libs go batshit crazy on this issue! I'm equating that changing marriage laws for a filthy lifestyle choice that does "commit murder"(in nefarious ways, another subject altogether, think AIDS) is akin to changing murder laws.

Hey its cool if you like guys sucking cock, maybe i'll judge you, maybe I won't.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 06:47 AM
You want government to use its power to validate your relationship over another based on your position. That's fine and at least you admit to it but I don't want the powers that be to have that ability.

Ummm, no. I wanted no power from the government other than to leave things the way they've always been. The power should belong to the people.

Gunny
08-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Ummm, no. I wanted no power from the government other than to leave things the way they've always been. The power should belong to the people.

Yep. It's glaringly obvious the flip flop of those that shriek at any and all things religious, especially on any public land or gov't facility; yet, are more than willing to allow the Fed government to once again violate the 10th Amendment by violating the 1st Amendment legislating a religious rite into the US Constitution.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 07:56 AM

Which was to validate what you believe over others.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 08:07 AM
I love watching the libs go batshit crazy on this issue! I'm equating that changing marriage laws for a filthy lifestyle choice that does "commit murder"(in nefarious ways, another subject altogether, think AIDS) is akin to changing murder laws.

Who's batS' crazy? You clearly equate violence with homosexuality. You'll also have to point out the "lib" to which you are referring.

Hey its cool if you like guys sucking cock, maybe i'll judge you, maybe I won't.

That's a great defense of your indefensible position. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Which was to validate what you believe over others.

No, it "validated" nothing. The NEW laws being created are validating destructive behavior.

Should laws now be created to give smokers special rights when dealing with health issues and insurance? What about drug addicts? What about gamblers? Laws the way they are now leave them shit out of luck in many areas because of their choices. But should we change things up to validate their choices?

You choose destructive, deviant and abnormal behavior - you should not be rewarded, given special rights, legitimized or be considered an "equal" of those of us who choose not to engage in said behavior.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Who's batS' crazy? You clearly equate violence with homosexuality.

The point that you miss, and try to take out of context, is that OCA is stating that both are choices. He shows an "extreme" choice of course, but the point is that if we cater to one destructive kind of behavior, why not others? And many claim that addicts and "law breakers" are "born that way". Why not extend rights to them then too?

fj1200
08-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Yep. It's glaringly obvious the flip flop of those that shriek at any and all things religious, especially on any public land or gov't facility; yet, are more than willing to allow the Fed government to once again violate the 10th Amendment by violating the 1st Amendment legislating a religious rite into the US Constitution.

I think you'll have to go into more detail on that post, marriage in this country is no longer about a religious rite. And violate the 10th? violate the 1st? Most of the action is at the state level, not Federal.

I wish the government had zero stake in marriage as a religious rite but the reality is there are large contract/family issues that are tied up in the state definition.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 08:16 AM
FJ, why is it that you love the homosexuals so much?

fj1200
08-10-2011, 08:17 AM
The point that you miss, and try to take out of context, is that OCA is stating that both are choices. He shows an "extreme" choice of course, but the point is that if we cater to one destructive kind of behavior, why not others? And many claim that addicts and "law breakers" are "born that way". Why not extend rights to them then too?

It's a non sequitur. Murder/assault are direct offenses on another human being where the only one offended by gays is you and I don't think there's any bodily harm there. Besides, they do have rights such as, "you have the right to remain silent..."

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 08:19 AM
It's a non sequitur. Murder/assault are direct offenses on another human being where the only one offended by gays is you and I don't think there's any bodily harm there. Besides, they do have rights such as, "you have the right to remain silent..."

Maybe they should take into account that they were born with this pre-disposition and give them lesser sentences in jail and health treatments, since they were born that way and they didn't "choose" their destructive behavior.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 08:23 AM
No, it "validated" nothing. The NEW laws being created are validating destructive behavior.

Should laws now be created to give smokers special rights when dealing with health issues and insurance? What about drug addicts? What about gamblers? Laws the way they are now leave them shit out of luck in many areas because of their choices. But should we change things up to validate their choices?

You choose destructive, deviant and abnormal behavior - you should not be rewarded, given special rights, legitimized or be considered an "equal" of those of us who choose not to engage in said behavior.

I'm not sure how you say that with a straight face, it's all about you and how you believe things should be. I'd prefer the government remove itself from validation of anything, I don't want to reward anyone with "rights."

fj1200
08-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Maybe they should take into account that they were born with this pre-disposition and give them lesser sentences in jail and health treatments, since they were born that way and they didn't "choose" their destructive behavior.

:bang3:

fj1200
08-10-2011, 08:27 AM

Is this another of your "closet gay" debating ploys? :rolleyes:

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm not sure how you say that with a straight face, it's all about you and how you believe things should be. I'd prefer the government remove itself from validation of anything, I don't want to reward anyone with "rights."

Regarding the bolded portion - please show me where you spoke out when certain states "validated" queers when they changed laws to give them "equal rights". If it goes both ways as you're trying to imply, and you don't want government involved at all, then surely you must have been pissed when they got involved again to validate the queers.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Is this another of your "closet gay" debating ploys? :rolleyes:

Queer supporters like to label others as "homophobes" or that they have "homophobia" because they speak out against the queers deviant and destructive behavior. If you're doing the opposite, then that must mean you have an irrational attraction of sorts towards them.

And you say this is "another of your"... Show me where I EVER used "closet gay" as a debate tactic with you, or anyone else. Or are you once again just making shit up on the fly again?

fj1200
08-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Queer supporters like to label others as "homophobes" or that they have "homophobia" because they speak out against the queers deviant and destructive behavior. If you're doing the opposite, then that must mean you have an irrational attraction of sorts towards them.

Have I labeled anyone a homophobe? Nice "irrational attraction" debating ploy. :rolleyes:

And you say this is "another of your"... Show me where I EVER used "closet gay" as a debate tactic with you, or anyone else. Or are you once again just making shit up on the fly again?

It's only a matter of time eh? :rolleyes: Besides how many times has Missile or KRB been accused in the same way?

If you're doing the opposite, then that must mean you have an irrational attraction of sorts towards them.

For you to even ask a question is just stupid, I would have the exact same position even if I hated every gay person that walked because it's not for the government to hold power over its' citizens like that. I don't want them validating what I DO believe in because that affords them the power to all of a sudden validate what I DON'T believe in. Do you want them to have that control or no?

Prince Lemon
08-10-2011, 10:57 AM

And you say this is "another of your"... Show me where I EVER used "closet gay" as a debate tactic with you, or anyone else. Or are you once again just making shit up on the fly again?Queers attempt to do things as old days communists did in order to justify their wickedness.Daring to rewrite the Bible by removing verses and adding their heresies that God loves and accepts them.Rewriting the world history by saying lies that good people like John Calvin,Puritans,etc were queers and dykes.Inventing junk science propogated by The Left rulled media that homosexuality is a genetic besides choices.The Laramie Project play that falsely makes Matthew Shepard as a martyr of so-called homophobia,but in fact according to Laramie PD,he was killed for money by scums like him who were drunk and doped and had nothing to do with homophobia.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 11:50 AM

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

No homosexuals I know deserve any less.

Prince Lemon
08-10-2011, 01:16 PM
No homosexuals I know deserve any less.God truly warns us in the Bible about homosexuality,gays,and gay agenda.Sodom and Gomorrah is a very perfect example to teach the world throughout milleniums and centuries.Even mighty Roman Empire started getting weakened in AD due to the acceptance of gays,finally Rome collapsed by massive invasions of Huns led by King Attila.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 02:29 PM
God truly warns us in the Bible about homosexuality,gays,and gay agenda.Sodom and Gomorrah is a very perfect example to teach the world throughout milleniums and centuries.Even mighty Roman Empire started getting weakened in AD due to the acceptance of gays,finally Rome collapsed by massive invasions of Huns led by King Attila.

Why did Rome Fall?There are adherents to single factors, but more people think a combination of such factors as Christianity, decadence, lead, monetary trouble, and military problems caused the Fall of Rome. Imperial incompetence and chance could be added to the list. Even the rise of Islam is proposed as the reason for Rome's fall, by some who think the Fall of Rome happened at Constantinople in A.D. 1453.
Historians of the Fall of RomeThe first major historian to deal with the decline and Fall of Rome was the 5th century historian Zosimus (http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/fallofrome/f/111007fallhisto.htm), but the best-known name connected with the Fall of Rome is Edward Gibbon (http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/modernauthors/g/EdwardGibbon.htm). Historians of ancient Rome have long been fascinated with the fall of this powerful empire. Recently there has been a spate of books explaining it:
The Decline and Fall of RomeThe Roman Empire not only expanded but was modified by the conquered people. The structure of the Roman government changed to deal with new situations -- including moving the capital away from the city of Rome -- but not necessarily enough.
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/romefallarticles/a/fallofrome.htm

(http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/romefallarticles/a/fallofrome.htm)Hmm, Nothing about homosexuality. Weird

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 02:34 PM
No homosexuals I know deserve any less.

Save your quotes, I'm not religious. And the queers deserve help for their destructive behavior, not special rights.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Save your quotes, I'm not religious. And the queers deserve help for their destructive behavior, not special rights.

So, you asked the question. You believe we should force "help" on them then?

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 02:50 PM

No, I said they deserved help. Fuck 'em if they don't want it, but I sure as shit don't think they deserve to be catered to as a result of their deviant and destructive lifestyle.

OCA
08-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Who's batS' crazy? You clearly equate violence with homosexuality. You'll also have to point out the "lib" to which you are referring.

That's a great defense of your indefensible position. :rolleyes:

Obviously you aren't bright enough to use absurdity to shine the light on absurdity which is what queer choice marriage is.................fucking absurd.

Jesus, where do these idiots come from?

OCA
08-10-2011, 02:54 PM

:laugh2::laugh2:

I think the answer is glaringly clear there, probably likes Bette Midler and show tunes.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Obviously you aren't bright enough to use absurdity to shine the light on absurdity which is what queer choice marriage is.................fucking absurd.

Absurd is using a stupid analogy to equate homosexuality and violence.

Jesus, where do these idiots come from?

Good question, from my perspective you just got here but your post count says otherwise.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 02:57 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

I think the answer is glaringly clear there, probably likes Bette Midler and show tunes.

There it is, lose the debate and throw out the "closet gay" argument.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 02:59 PM

And yet the queer supporters call others homophobic and state that some of us must have "gay tendencies" if it bothers us so much. Funny how I don't see that bothering you.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 02:59 PM
No, I said they deserved help. Fuck 'em if they don't want it, but I sure as shit don't think they deserve to be catered to as a result of their deviant and destructive lifestyle.

Good for you, don't cater to them but don't think that they want "special rights" when your happy to have your "rights" validated by government.

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:00 PM

No, it should not be forced upon them nor should it be denied them which is what the current queer choice and APA leadership is trying to do.

If they seek out said lifestyle choice laws should not be created for them in order that they may avoid the consequences of their destructive choice.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 03:00 PM
And yet the queer supporters call others homophobic and state that some of us must have "gay tendencies" if it bothers us so much. Funny how I don't see that bothering you.

Have I done that?

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Have I done that?

What, point out that those using it as a debate technique against those opposed to queers? Not that I am aware of.

fj1200
No, it should not be forced upon them nor should it be denied them which is what the current queer choice and APA leadership is trying to do.

If they seek out said lifestyle choice laws should not be created for them in order that they may avoid the consequences of their destructive choice.

As I said:

Good for you, don't cater to them but don't think that they want "special rights" when your happy to have your "rights" validated by government.

OCA

Lose? LMFAO!

Not only am I a fucking debate giant i'm also the Greek fucking Chris Rock.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 03:02 PM
What, point out that those using it as a debate technique against those opposed to queers? Not that I am aware of.

Then there is no point in bringing it up to me then.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Lose? LMFAO!

Not only am I a fucking debate giant i'm also the Greek fucking Chris Rock.

Not that I've seen so far.

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Absurd is using a stupid analogy to equate homosexuality and violence.

Good question, from my perspective you just got here but your post count says otherwise.

Correct, my mistake....I should've said "retarded" is not being able to understand the analogy.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 03:04 PM
And to move a point here from a thread that is off topic.... FJ thinks because of a Gallup poll that Americans are becoming more supportive than against gay marriage. As I have asked there, I am curious as to how many states adopted bans against queer marriage when put to the people and how many have allowed it when voted by the people?

Anyone know the answer?

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Not that I've seen so far.

At my wife's work they sell cataract glasses, shall I get you a pair? Or do you need a refresher course on comprehension?

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Then there is no point in bringing it up to me then.

Sure there is, you're a fucking hypocrite. You'll laugh and roll eyes when the tactic is tossed in your direction but outright ignore it when its tossed at others.

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:07 PM
And to move a point here from a thread that is off topic.... FJ thinks because of a Gallup poll that Americans are becoming more supportive than against gay marriage. As I have asked there, I am curious as to how many states adopted bans against queer marriage when put to the people and how many have allowed it when voted by the people?

Anyone know the answer?

Oooh ooh I know the answer! *Holds hand up*

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Oooh ooh I know the answer! *Holds hand up*

Nah, let 'em work for the answer. And then I'd like to see how he compares that with his statement that the majority of the people are starting to accept gay marriage, or however he actually stated it.

So again, to put it out there directly:

How many states have adopted laws/bans/constiutional amendments AGAINST gay marriage when put to the people?

How many states have adopted laws/bans/constiutional amendments FOR gay marriage when put to the people?

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:15 PM
29 states have put the the issue to the populace and 29 have banned it and put it in the state constitution.

14 other states have had propositions on the ballot changing wording in the constitution defining marriage as being between "one man and one woman"..................all have passed.

The states and the District of Columbia that have legalized it have all done so through the courts or in their respective legislastures.

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Nah, let 'em work for the answer. And then I'd like to see how he compares that with his statement that the majority of the people are starting to accept gay marriage, or however he actually stated it.

So again, to put it out there directly:

How many states have adopted laws/bans/constiutional amendments AGAINST gay marriage when put to the people?

How many states have adopted laws/bans/constiutional amendments FOR gay marriage when put to the people?

Shit, sorry, I couldn't help myself.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 03:16 PM
29 states have put the the issue to the populace and 29 have banned it and put it in the state constitution.

14 other states have had propositions on the ballot changing wording in the constitution defining marriage as being between "one man and one woman"..................all have passed.

The states and the District of Columbia that have legalized it have all done so through the courts or in their respective legislastures.

Oh well, we'll hand feed 'em then! LOL

Sure looks to me from YOUR stats, and not a lame poll, that when put to the people that they really don't care for it after all? Imagine that!

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Shit, sorry, I couldn't help myself.

That's alright, I already knew the answer too. And quite frankly, I think the question would have remained unanswered anyway. It's an outright slaughter to the queer cause when the people have their say.

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:19 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1502263/posts

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Oh well, we'll hand feed 'em then! LOL

Sure looks to me from YOUR stats, and not a lame poll, that when put to the people that they really don't care for it after all? Imagine that!

You see Jimmy the media and the entertainment industry want you to believe that we are all a bunch of homophobes and that the majority just love queers, you will never ever hear a story about queers and meth or that they are still by far the leading group in new AIDS cases year in and year out, you will hear how they are loving parents(like that is possible since the definition of parents is one mom, one dad) but you won't hear how fucked up the kid is later on in life because it was devoid of either the female or male influence in its life.

Its enough to make you vomit.

ConHog
08-10-2011, 03:28 PM
why does it matter if gays get married?

It doesn't , if queerosexuals want to sign a piece of paper that says "when I get tired of your ass you can have half my shit as I leave" then let them. Who cares.

I said it before, I'll say it again. This country has serious issues, this isn't one of them.

OCA
08-10-2011, 03:33 PM
It doesn't , if queerosexuals want to sign a piece of paper that says "when I get tired of your ass you can have half my shit as I leave" then let them. Who cares.

I said it before, I'll say it again. This country has serious issues, this isn't one of them.

Apparently you don't care about America socially, not that it matters anyway, its already one of the worst social shitholes on earth.

jimnyc
08-10-2011, 04:26 PM

It's when we stop caring as a society and just let anyone do anything, no matter how destructive it is to them or society as a whole, that we are giving up. Larger issues for our society should not mean that we ignore the smaller ones, which ignored can fester and lead to a downturn for that society.

If we want to ignore this - we should also ignore smoking, gambling, drinking, prostitution... and other destructive lifestyles and addictions.

DragonStryk72
08-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Look, if you're gay, you're gay. I know Gunny is a little scary sometimes, but even he can't punch through the internet. Just embrace your queerness, find you a nice guy and enjoy life. There is no need for this self hatred.

I am pro-gay rights, and pro-gay marriage. I am also in favor of gays and lesbians serving in the military. However, this sort of response dumbs down the level of the debate. Now, I can't do anything about the fact that Prince Lemon skipped the sections of the Bible where they talk about no longer being under the Law (Hence why Leviticus is no longer used), or Christ himself stating that none have the right to judge save God Himself, or the part where Christ stated to "Love Your Enemy".

DragonStryk72
08-10-2011, 05:02 PM
It's when we stop caring as a society and just let anyone do anything, no matter how destructive it is to them or society as a whole, that we are giving up. Larger issues for our society should not mean that we ignore the smaller ones, which ignored can fester and lead to a downturn for that society.

If we want to ignore this - we should also ignore smoking, gambling, drinking, prostitution... and other destructive lifestyles and addictions.

Actually, the government should stop legislating morality all together, but that's a different debate, Jim. This isn't about marriage, really, because marriage has been, and in some cases still is, polygamous. It has been incestuous, as well as little more than a bargaining strategy used to secure trade, or par off an enemy. It has been used as a way to entrap women and men alike. Strictly speaking, in the past 100 years, marriage has been more pure than any other point in our history, including the time of Jesus. Gays wanting to get married does nothing to damage them, nor is it destructive to society, as it has endured far worse things than two men being in love. Hell, it's endured worse than that in the last 100 years.

ConHog
08-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Apparently you don't care about America socially, not that it matters anyway, its already one of the worst social shitholes on earth.

No sir, what I don't want is the government dictating social mores. Do you want to risk the day when enough queers gain power that they have the power to outlaw straight sex? I sure don't.

One of the first lessons I learned as an Army officer was that we were there to defend EVERYONE , especially those with whom you most vehemently disagree. I disagree with homos, BUT I absolutely don't want the government telling them what they can and can't do.

What kind of big government liberaloid are you?

OCA
08-10-2011, 06:47 PM
No sir, what I don't want is the government dictating social mores. Do you want to risk the day when enough queers gain power that they have the power to outlaw straight sex? I sure don't.

One of the first lessons I learned as an Army officer was that we were there to defend EVERYONE , especially those with whom you most vehemently disagree. I disagree with homos, BUT I absolutely don't want the government telling them what they can and can't do.

Government has few responsibilities, one of them is to set limits and parameters on what is deemed useful or useless to a well functioning society, it has the right and the absolute responsibility to see that things that THE PEOPLE(they've spoken out 29 times as of today) deem as useless and damaging are limited or outright banned.

You will find that i'm a reformed Republican, IOW an independent who realizes that free market capitalism has failed along as well full bore regulation, I realize that conservatives, true conservatives in the strain of Goldwater no longer exist, I also realize that, and i've stated this yesterday, that there will be no change for the positive as long as Repubs and Demos stay in power, I realize that as far as democracies go in the course of history Amerika is more than likely in its last days and i'm going to live for me and loved ones only, everyone else be damned.

Gaffer
08-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Government has few responsibilities, one of them is to set limits and parameters on what is deemed useful or useless to a well functioning society, it has the right and the absolute responsibility to see that things that THE PEOPLE(they've spoken out 29 times as of today) deem as useless and damaging are limited or outright banned.

You will find that i'm a reformed Republican, IOW an independent who realizes that free market capitalism has failed along as well full bore regulation, I realize that conservatives, true conservatives in the strain of Goldwater no longer exist, I also realize that, and i've stated this yesterday, that there will be no change for the positive as long as Repubs and Demos stay in power, I realize that as far as democracies go in the course of history Amerika is more than likely in its last days and i'm going to live for me and loved ones only, everyone else be damned.

You were suppose to be on your way to that utopia in southern europe known as greece. Where you would live high and thumb your nose at the rest of us. Change of plans?

New political parties don't materialize out of thin air. They develop from movements and people coming together to create a new party or reform an old one. The Tea Party, which you hate so much, is doing just that. Kicking the old republicans out and replacing them with those that will listen to their constituents. It's the only hope this country has, cause the only other option is civil war.

ConHog
08-10-2011, 07:56 PM

Actually sir, our government was designed from the VERY beginning to make sure that the majority couldn't simply run over the rights of the minority. I will say it again. What if you today managed to oulay being gay ? Okay, well as you well know and times change, What if in 10 years time gays have gained the majority and they decide that you having sex with a woman is illegal?

OCA
08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Actually sir, our government was designed from the VERY beginning to make sure that the majority couldn't simply run over the rights of the minority. I will say it again. What if you today managed to oulay being gay ? Okay, well as you well know and times change, What if in 10 years time gays have gained the majority and they decide that you having sex with a woman is illegal?

First off I don't want to outlaw being gay, just gay marriage.

As for the rest I don't deal in what ifs if there is zero chance of the what if happening.

Lets stick to reality, shall we?

Missileman
08-10-2011, 08:13 PM

As for the rest I don't deal in what ifs if there is zero chance of the what if happening.

Since you maintain there's really no such thing as homosexuals, how can you possibly argue there's zero chance.

OCA
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM
You were suppose to be on your way to that utopia in southern europe known as greece. Where you would live high and thumb your nose at the rest of us. Change of plans?

New political parties don't materialize out of thin air. They develop from movements and people coming together to create a new party or reform an old one. The Tea Party, which you hate so much, is doing just that. Kicking the old republicans out and replacing them with those that will listen to their constituents. It's the only hope this country has, cause the only other option is civil war.

Need to hide a few more tax dollars in overseas accounts then i'm gone.

The Tea Party idiots only advocate repeating the policies that currently have Amerika in the pickle its in.

OCA
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Since you maintain there's really no such thing as homosexuals, how can you possibly argue there's zero chance.

If there isn't such thing as a "born as" queer then there really is zero chance.

Missileman
08-10-2011, 08:22 PM
If there isn't such thing as a "born as" queer then there really is zero chance.

Logic escapes you again...if they aren't born gay, there's nothing keeping them from expanding to more than 5-10% of the population.

OCA
08-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Logic escapes you again...if they aren't born gay, there's nothing keeping them from expanding to more than 5-10% of the population.

First off, at any given time choicers make up no more than 1-2% of the population by all studies done.

The number will never be more than that because the number with defective wiring will never be greater than that at any given time and people with correct wiring would never make such a stupid fucking choice.

Missileman
08-10-2011, 08:29 PM
First off, at any given time choicers make up no more than 1-2% of the population by all studies done.

The number will never be more than that because the number with defective wiring will never be greater than that at any given time and people with correct wiring would never make such a stupid fucking choice.

LOL...you really are a tool.

OCA
08-10-2011, 08:31 PM
LOL...you really are a tool.

Pwned

Missileman
08-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Pwned

You certainly are.

ConHog
08-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Need to hide a few more tax dollars in overseas accounts then i'm gone.

The Tea Party idiots only advocate repeating the policies that currently have Amerika in the pickle its in.

How much you need bro? I'll help you out.

ConHog
08-10-2011, 08:57 PM

Ah, but you see here is your dilemma. The COTUS is set up to protect the rights of ALL no matter the likelyhood of those rights ever being taken. I live in Arkansas. The chance of the the military ever attempting to move soldiers into my home sans permission are pretty remote, yet I am protected. Just like the odds of gays taking over the government and outlawing hetero sex are pretty remote, yet I am protected against that happening just the same.

You best stick to "debating" that lemon dude.

OCA
08-10-2011, 08:58 PM
How much you need bro? I'll help you out.

To live the lifestyle I want? Out everynight till 5,6 in the morning..........nice house with beautifully manicured courtyard, wine cellar in the south Athens suburbs.............2.5 mil

fj1200
08-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Correct, my mistake....I should've said "retarded" is not being able to understand the analogy.

I can understand the analogy, the fact that it is so blitheringly stupid and that you keeping harping about it is what boggles the mind.

At my wife's work they sell cataract glasses, shall I get you a pair? Or do you need a refresher course on comprehension?

20/20. But I am getting a better view of you. It's not pretty.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 09:17 PM

Anyone know the answer?

It's a poll that has been done over time, thus the trend that was laid out. Do you doubt that the US is becoming more accepting of gay marriage?

In answer to your question, here is the best I've found detailing many types of enactment methods.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_legislation_in_the_United_States

OCA
08-10-2011, 09:18 PM
I can understand the analogy, the fact that it is so blitheringly stupid and that you keeping harping about it is what boggles the mind.

20/20. But I am getting a better view of you. It's not pretty.

Yawn

fj1200
08-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Sure there is, you're a fucking hypocrite. You'll laugh and roll eyes when the tactic is tossed in your direction but outright ignore it when its tossed at others.

Keep deluding yourself with that. I'm not here to call out every time someone throws out the homophobe or closet gay charge, they can defend themselves. If you can't debate the point without those idiotic type statements that says more about you than me.

fj1200
08-10-2011, 09:24 PM

The worst kind it would seem.

ConHog
08-10-2011, 09:30 PM
To live the lifestyle I want? Out everynight till 5,6 in the morning..........nice house with beautifully manicured courtyard, wine cellar in the south Athens suburbs.............2.5 mil

So what then, you're $2.49999M away from your goal?

FredPhelps316
08-11-2011, 02:13 AM
We need to wake up.
Igor has every right to hate the gays! When he was forced into siberian exile for automobile theft he was forced to be a gay, first by the prisoners, and then because bears ate all the women in his village. That was when the gay demon was planted into Igor's anus.

OCA
08-11-2011, 02:52 PM
So what then, you're $2.49999M away from your goal?

No, much closer than that, You said you could help out so I gave an amount on top of what I already have that would make my life in the paradise of my lineage sweet, I mean really sweet.

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 03:07 PM
I very agree with most people that homosexuals can be cured from their gay practices.It is a fact that no one is born as gay.Only liberal media dares to brainwash people with junk science propoganda that people born as gays by genes.That's a fat lie and saying that rapists is genetic disorder.Homosex is a simple human lust brought by desire.Most agree that homosexuality becomes as sexual addiction as well as porn,dealing with hookers,masturbation,pedophilia,and other lusts for perverted sex.

logroller
08-19-2011, 02:34 AM
Igor has every right to hate the gays! When he was forced into siberian exile for automobile theft he was forced to be a gay, first by the prisoners, and then because bears ate all the women in his village. That was when the gay demon was planted into Igor's anus.

ROFL:lol: