PDA

View Full Version : Are minority races smart enough to VOTE ???

HogTrash
04-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Intelligence reflects on many aspects of a civilization...Health, violence, crime and productivity are just a few of the many problems we deal with in a multi-cultural and racially diverse nation like the United States, with people who are permited to participate in making important decisions that affect us all, such as those that are decided in elections.

But before we can discuss this problem we must first decide if intelligence is in any way determined by racial genetics...To do this honestly and openly, we must check our political correctness at the door and open our minds to information we have been socialized to believe is taboo and racially insensitive...As adults, we must learn to deal with the reality of truth.

This is an NPR interview of Dr Philippe Rushton, concerning his findings resulting from years of scientific study and research.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6kD64iS5Ow&feature=player_embedded

Monkeybone
04-26-2010, 12:02 PM
With this topic I think that I will have to agree with the Doc, that it comes down to genetics and culture. I don't know if I would agree on the 50-50 split, but I think that very much it depends on how they were brought up and then how they live their lives.

And I think that also taints the test. They are using averages (which you would with so many ppl) and that the lower class blacks have an effect on that. I think that it has to do with how many offspring that they have. With out looking it up, I would have to pull it out of thin air that ghetto blacks be hasings mores babies than them there upper class, educated blacks... and that right there skews it as a people and sets them up for failure.

pete311
04-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Hog why do you load a question as your thread title and yet not wish to discuss it?

One problem with the video is he says blacks on average have smaller brains. The size of brains within species matters very little. Women naturally have smaller brains than men. Does that mean women are less intelligent than men? The 40+ women that have won a nobel prize say otherwise.

The man in the video also admits he thinks intelligence is up to 50% cultural and that his views are in the minority.

Even if there is a difference, there is no data telling of how much. Likely there would be only fractions of a percent difference. Even an absurd difference like 10% wouldn't make me flinch much. There are PLENTY of white trash idiots out there that I hate knowing they can vote.

HogTrash
04-27-2010, 09:33 PM
Hog why do you load a question as your thread title and yet not wish to discuss it?

One problem with the video is he says blacks on average have smaller brains. The size of brains within species matters very little. Women naturally have smaller brains than men. Does that mean women are less intelligent than men? The 40+ women that have won a nobel prize say otherwise.

The man in the video also admits he thinks intelligence is up to 50% cultural and that his views are in the minority.

Even if there is a difference, there is no data telling of how much. Likely there would be only fractions of a percent difference. Even an absurd difference like 10% wouldn't make me flinch much. There are PLENTY of white trash idiots out there that I hate knowing they can vote.You might want to look over this.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr01.html

J. Philippe Rushton: Race as a Biological Concept
November 4, 1996

The mean pattern of educational and economic achievement within multi-racial countries such as Canada and the United States has increasingly been found to prove valid internationally. For example, it is not often recognized, perhaps because it contradicts the politically correct theories that intelligence is purely a matter of socio-economic conditions, that Asian-Americans and Asians in Asia often outscore white Americans and white Europeans on IQ tests and on tests of educational achievement (even though the tests were largely developed by Europeans and white Americans for use in a Euro-American culture). Blacks in the Caribbean, Britain, Canada and sub-Saharan Africa as well as in the United States have low IQ scores relative to whites. For violent crime, analyses of INTERPOL data from the 1980s and 1990s show the same international distribution that occurs within the United States (that is, Asians least, Europeans in the middle, and Africans most). A similar racial gradient is found both within the U.S. and globally for measures of sexual activity and frequencies of sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS (based on World Health Organization data)

pete311
04-27-2010, 09:42 PM
It seems they wish to eliminate socio-economic reasons for poor IQ by using data from across the world. However, can you name me an area in the world where blacks are not socio-economically depressed?

HogTrash
04-27-2010, 10:07 PM
It seems they wish to eliminate socio-economic reasons for poor IQ by using data from across the world. However, can you name me an area in the world where blacks are not socio-economically depressed?Have you ever wondered why?

Do ya think it could possibly have anything to do with the reason presented in this thread? :slap:

pete311
04-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Have you ever wondered why?

Do ya think it could possibly have anything to do with the reason presented in this thread? :slap:

For such a grand sweeping phenomena to be true the intelligence difference between blacks and whites must be great. I surely don't believe it to be so and there is no data to support it. Claiming that a possible fraction of a percent difference of intelligence is the cause of the world situation of blacks is monumentally simplistic and naive.

HogTrash
04-27-2010, 10:34 PM
For such a grand sweeping phenomena to be true the intelligence difference between blacks and whites must be great. I surely don't believe it to be so and there is no data to support it. Claiming that a possible fraction of a percent difference of intelligence is the cause of the world situation of blacks is monumentally simplistic and naive.There is quite a bit more to it than that.

The introduction is very interesting but it you want to skip it, jump forward 2 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzI1dnd0Uw&feature=related

pete311
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Given that the evidence is correct he states african americans have an average IQ of 85. That puts them at about age 14 in cognitive ability compared to whites at a 16 year old ability. I've met some really smart 14 years olds. In fact a 15 year old was just accepted to an ivy league school. And I've known some loser punk 16 year olds. There are so many factors that the race difference really doesn't come close to deciding who can vote. It's a silly argument and a waste of time.

LiberalNation
04-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Must kill you our president is a black man, racist scum.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 07:44 AM
Must kill you our president is a black man, racist scum.Is political correctness becoming more obvious to everyone yet?...Here is that same old example of how so many have been programmed and indoctrinated to react.

Anytime the politicly correct mind hears an opinion on a racial issue they have no rational argument for, they are programmed to attack with accusations of hate and racism.

It doesn't matter in the least bit to a PC programmed zombie, that my claim is backed up by years of scientific research and studies by intelligent educated professionals.

82Marine89
04-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Is political correctness becoming more obvious to everyone yet?...Here is that same old example of how so many have been programmed and indoctrinated to react.

Anytime the politicly correct mind hears an opinion on a racial issue they have no rational argument for, they are programmed to attack with accusations of hate and racism.

It doesn't matter in the least bit to a PC programmed zombie, that my claim is backed up by years of scientific research and studies by intelligent educated professionals.

:link:

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Given that the evidence is correct he states african americans have an average IQ of 85. That puts them at about age 14 in cognitive ability compared to whites at a 16 year old ability. I've met some really smart 14 years olds. In fact a 15 year old was just accepted to an ivy league school. And I've known some loser punk 16 year olds. There are so many factors that the race difference really doesn't come close to deciding who can vote. It's a silly argument and a waste of time.The IQ of the American negro is somewhat higher than the full blooded sub-saharan africans due to the genetic diversity they have been exposed to here in the United States.

Regardless, the same maladies that are the result of diminished intelligence are still part of the negro races genetic makeup...They are much more prone to uncivilized behavior, violence, crime and to be infected with STDs.

This is obvious anywhere in the world they live, especially their home continent of Africa...This is also true of the illegal hispanic aliens who are invading our nation by the millions, whose intelligence is barely above the blacks.

There is very little political diversity among blacks and hispanics...They will vote for whoever promises them the most freebies...The voting practices of these people will forever shift the balance of political power in America when they become the majority.

America as we know it will be no more unless we react now...We must abandon political correctness in order to make the changes that are necessary to save our nation and way of life...When the least intelligent in our society take charge, it will be too late.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 08:20 AM
:link:The links are above and those links will open the door to many more links that verify everything I have said.

hortysir
04-28-2010, 08:25 AM
The 40+ women that have won a nobel prize say otherwise.

Given our most recent recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, I would say that intelligence isn't a deciding factor in this award.
:poke:

pete311
04-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Regardless, the same maladies that are the result of diminished intelligence are still part of the negro races genetic makeup...They are much more prone to uncivilized behavior, violence, crime and to be infected with STDs.
You are splitting pennies. They are not "much more" genetically. The majority is socio-economic and the last thing you do is abandon a significant portion of the US and the world.

This is obvious anywhere in the world they live, especially their home continent of Africa...This is also true of the illegal hispanic aliens who are invading our nation by the millions, whose intelligence is barely above the blacks.
Much of the problems in africa root from slavery and european occupation.

There is very little political diversity among blacks and hispanics...They will vote for whoever promises them the most freebies...The voting practices of these people will forever shift the balance of political power in America when they become the majority.
Again socio-economic, these are not gene traits.

America as we know it will be no more unless we react now...We must abandon political correctness in order to make the changes that are necessary to save our nation and way of life...When the least intelligent in our society take charge, it will be too late.
Today's America is much different than 50 years ago. 100 years ago is much different than 50 years ago... the only constant in life is change. I think you are using fear and hyperbole tactics here. By your photo it looks like you have no more than 40 years left on this earth. That is a fart in a hurricane. Stop hating and go live a productive life.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 08:30 AM
http://www.indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml

The Bell Curve, published in 1994, was written by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray as a work designed to explain, using empirical statistical analysis, the variations in intelligence in American Society, raise some warnings regarding the consequences of this intelligence gap, and propose national social policy with the goal of mitigating the worst of the consequences attributed to this intelligence gap. Many of the assertions put forth and conclusions reached by the authors are very controversial, ranging from the relationships between low measured intelligence and anti-social behavior, to the observed relationship between low African-American test scores (compared to whites and Asians) and genetic factors in intelligence abilities. The book was released and received with a large public response. In the first several months of its release, 400,000 copies of the book were sold around the world. Several thousand reviews and commentaries have been written in the short time since the book's publication.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 08:37 AM
You are splitting pennies. They are not "much more" genetically. The majority is socio-economic and the last thing you do is abandon a significant portion of the US and the world.

Much of the problems in africa root from slavery and european occupation.

Again socio-economic, these are not gene traits.

Today's America is much different than 50 years ago. 100 years ago is much different than 50 years ago... the only constant in life is change. I think you are using fear and hyperbole tactics here.This is so rediculous that I'm at a loss of how to respond.

Research your opinions instead of just spouting the standard PC jargon.

pete311
04-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Research your opinions instead of just spouting the standard PC jargon.

First stop your white supremacist jargon.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
First stop your white supremacist jargon.Pssst, your PC is showing, sweetie. ;)

pete311
04-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Pssst, your PC is showing, sweetie. ;)

right on que
http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=423594&postcount=10

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 09:41 AM
right on que
http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=423594&postcount=10If you would make your argument for your position using facts instead of political correctness, I just might mis-que. ;)

Hint!-Hint!.....Beat me at my own game. :cool:

CynicismandMisanthropy
04-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Well to be blunt 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA is due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences. This 15 percent is well below the threshold that is used to recognize race in other species. In many other large mammalian species, we see rates of differentiation two or three times that of humans before the lineages are even recognized as races. In fact humans are one of the most genetically homogenous species we know of. There's genetic variation in humanity, but it's basically at the individual level. The between-population variation is very, very minor. The other problem is little thought goes into determining and defining a race. For example we tend to group all Europeans as "White". Yet there are observable differences between the population of the British Isles and Italy. Does this mean there is a mediterranian race and an anglo-celtic race? The problem with race as a concept is that it is a typological rather than an evolutionary concept. There is not one trait or gene that distinguishes all members of a race from another. Combine this with the fact that genes are inherited seperately in the human species. The shape of my eyes are not connected to the gene which codes for hair color or the one which codes for blood type.

Race was a concept to eliminate the dividng lines between various European cultures in order to assimilate them. In order to create a stable national identity and prevent ethnic violence. Thus in America the idea of race became as popular as meth in a trailer park. Speaking of drugs it also acted as an opiate to pacify poor whites. Sure they were living out in a shack on top of a mountain but at least they were white. This idea is known as Pan-Aryanism and it entails that all things "white" should exist on the same stratum, and thus we should combine white races and tribes to produce a universal "white culture". This belief is the most modern form of nationalism, and comes almost exclusively from countries in which a high degree of inter-tribal mixing has already occurred, such as in the United States, Canada, and Russia. The Pan-Aryanists think that anyone of partial "Aryan" heritage should be included in one giant tribe, and that tribe can approximate its culture from that mix.

That is more or less the gist. It was also the synthesis between the contradictions of enlighten egalitarianism, America's desire to expand westward, and the necessity of the slave trade to bolster the rural economy of the south.

Jaaaman
04-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Given our most recent recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, I would say that intelligence isn't a deciding factor in this award.

Good point. :clap:

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Wow...Look at all those big important pretty words...I'm gonna feel really bad about the damage I'm about to do to your inflated ego...I hope I can live with myself after this.
Well to be blunt 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA is due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences.There are three main races of the human species, caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid, with slight variations of each that developed in seperate areas of the world, and you claim there is 15% genetic difference in them, and on top of that you say it as if it is insignificant.

Are you aware that humans share all but 5% of the genetic makeup of chimpanzees?...Do you get the "gist" of what I'm saying, Mr CynicismandMisanthropy?
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2833-humanchimp-dna-difference-trebled.html

{I'm terribly sorry about your feelings towards humans...Maybe you would be happier with monkies.}

This 15 percent is well below the threshold that is used to recognize race in other species. In many other large mammalian species, we see rates of differentiation two or three times that of humans before the lineages are even recognized as races. In fact humans are one of the most genetically homogenous species we know of. There's genetic variation in humanity, but it's basically at the individual level. The between-population variation is very, very minor. The other problem is little thought goes into determining and defining a race. For example we tend to group all Europeans as "White". Yet there are observable differences between the population of the British Isles and Italy. Does this mean there is a mediterranian race and an anglo-celtic race? The problem with race as a concept is that it is a typological rather than an evolutionary concept. There is not one trait or gene that distinguishes all members of a race from another. Combine this with the fact that genes are inherited seperately in the human species. The shape of my eyes are not connected to the gene which codes for hair color or the one which codes for blood type.

Race was a concept to eliminate the dividng lines between various European cultures in order to assimilate them. In order to create a stable national identity and prevent ethnic violence. Thus in America the idea of race became as popular as meth in a trailer park. Speaking of drugs it also acted as an opiate to pacify poor whites. Sure they were living out in a shack on top of a mountain but at least they were white. This idea is known as Pan-Aryanism and it entails that all things "white" should exist on the same stratum, and thus we should combine white races and tribes to produce a universal "white culture". This belief is the most modern form of nationalism, and comes almost exclusively from countries in which a high degree of inter-tribal mixing has already occurred, such as in the United States, Canada, and Russia. The Pan-Aryanists think that anyone of partial "Aryan" heritage should be included in one giant tribe, and that tribe can approximate its culture from that mix.

That is more or less the gist. It was also the synthesis between the contradictions of enlighten egalitarianism, America's desire to expand westward, and the necessity of the slave trade to bolster the rural economy of the south.You will excuse me if I don't respond to the rest of your rediculous hypothesis.

@#$%^&*

82Marine89
04-28-2010, 11:23 PM
If you would make your argument for your position using facts instead of political correctness, I just might mis-que. ;)

Hint!-Hint!.....Beat me at my own game. :cool:

I did and you ran from me.

revelarts
04-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Intelligence reflects on many aspects of a civilization...Health, violence, crime and productivity are just a few of the many problems we deal with in a multi-cultural and racially diverse nation like the United States, with people who are permitted to participate in making important decisions that affect us all, such as those that are decided in elections.

But before we can discuss this problem we must first decide if intelligence is in any way determined by racial genetics...To do this honestly and openly, we must check our political correctness at the door and open our minds to information we have been socialized to believe is taboo and racially insensitive...As adults, we must learn to deal with the reality of truth.

your conclusion doesn't follow from your premise HT.
Your conclusion should be, Should we let ANY people of low IQ vote, shouldn't it?

If Intelligence is the real problem. Even you'll admit that a few minorities have managed, mysteriously, to somehow to have high IQ's. Then race really isn't the problem is it? HT shouldn't we just have IQ test before people vote or run for office to solve the problem the way you posed it?

I should take you at your word that IQ is your real problem with minorities the Blacks and Hispanics you've mentioned. Jews are somehow pretty good in IQ test so I guess it's OK if they run everything right.

You bring up very hard questions I hope you take my response seriously?
If you want to convince me show me how my logic is wrong here.

But here's the one kink in the IQ thing for me though HT. I've known some EXTREMELY honest "Dumb" people and I've known some Frighteningly Smarts snakes I mean SNAKES! Talking just whites here. And frankly I'd rather have an honest good hearted Average Joe running the show than a evil genius 8 out of 10 times. Scratch that 10 out of 10 times.

But I'm not sure that IQ test would solve the problem as you see it. Because the the race "the white race" may be a minority by 2040 (i think whites are already a minority world wide I'll have to check) and if enough Blacks and Hispanics have these mysteriously intelligent babies then they'll still be more minorities in control than whites eventually right? But you keep telling us your not a racist so why does it matter who's in office if he or she is smart HT?

And I was going to let it go but i'm pretty busy this week and don't know when i'll be able to reply well again. But Lets say , for the sake of argument that you've convinced me. Minorities are a real problem a threat to our way of life. There's no way to change them to Stand on there own 2 feet. They'll never understand self reliance and responsibility. They will be generally be mostly thieves, cut throats, nere-do-wells, bums and idiots from they day they are born. I am fully AWAKE. (HT that's what i hear in your comments) OK . If that's the Truth. then what are whites to do? What's the game plan. I get making more babies, that's fun Ok what else should we do? If you and others of your mindset finally got the white public to drop the PC handcuffs what would be the solution for the country?

Kathianne
04-29-2010, 02:54 AM

Actually this would be an example of political correctness on a global scale. Not the best argument against the racist propaganda HT is spewing and encouraging others to read.

Gaffer
04-29-2010, 07:32 AM
Your conclusion should be, Should we let ANY people of low IQ vote, shouldn't it?

If Intelligence is the real problem. Even you'll admit that a few minorities have managed, mysteriously, to somehow to have high IQ's. Then race really isn't the problem is it? HT shouldn't we just have IQ test before people vote or run for office to solve the problem the way you posed it?

I should take you at your word that IQ is your real problem with minorities the Blacks and Hispanics you've mentioned. Jews are somehow pretty good in IQ test so I guess it's OK if they run everything right.

But here's the one kink in the IQ thing for me though HT. I've known some EXTREMELY honest "Dumb" people and I've known some Frighteningly Smarts snakes I mean SNAKES! Talking just whites here. And frankly I'd rather have an honest good hearted Average Joe running the show than a evil genius 8 out of 10 times. Scratch that 10 out of 10 times.

But I'm not sure that IQ test would solve the problem as you see it. Because the the race "the white race" may be a minority by 2040 (i think whites are already a minority world wide I'll have to check) and if enough Blacks and Hispanics have these mysteriously intelligent babies then they'll still be more minorities in control than whites eventually right? But you keep telling us your not a racist so why does it matter who's in office if he or she is smart HT?

And I was going to let it go but i'm pretty busy this week and don't know when i'll be able to reply well again. But Lets say , for the sake of argument that you've convinced me. Minorities are a real problem a threat to our way of life. There's no way to change them to Stand on there own 2 feet. They'll never understand self reliance and responsibility. They will be generally be mostly thieves, cut throats, nere-do-wells, bums and idiots from they day they are born. I am fully AWAKE. (HT that's what i hear in your comments) OK . If that's the Truth. then what are whites to do? What's the game plan. I get making more babies, that's fun Ok what else should we do? If you and others of your mindset finally got the white public to drop the PC handcuffs what would be the solution for the country?

Exactly what I asked only you did it more eloquently. what's the final solution?

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 09:39 AM
I hope you watched the short video I provided in the header...It takes only a few minutes and is very informative...You cannot be fully aware of my concerns if you do not watch the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6kD64iS5Ow&feature=player_embedded

Doctor Rushton has done a very honest and in depth scientific study of this subject and has been attacked as being a racist for his effort...The man has no ax to grind other that the search for truth, knowledge and understanding of human behavior.

I for one am confidant that the findings of his research are 100% accurate...That along with my own observations of the savagery, crime, desease and lack of technological advances of the sub-saharan african race, it is quite obvious they are much less intelligent and civilized than other races.

You need to make an honest assessment of conditions in sub-saharan Africa and Mexico to form a rational, not politicaly correct, conclusion of what a future America would look like if and when the minority races become the majority and the white race becomes the minority.

My concern is not about the 'dummies' among us, regardless of the color of their skin, who now take part in the American democratic process...It is about an minorities of obvious inferior intelligence becoming the dominate voting block.

Consider their priorities when electing leaders...Think about Washington DC Mayor, Marion Berry who was arrested in a motel room with a hooker smoking crack and was re-elected after his prison term and the conditions in Detroit Michigan as the result of the leaders the black majority there has continuously elected to run their city.

Do you not see the danger in these people becoming the majority in America and controling the vote?...I can foresee a future America slowly transforming to the same conditions that exist in a sub-saharan nation or Mexico.

It is scientific to use existing examples as possible likelyhoods under simular conditions...It is called common sense, not racism...To save ourselves and our nation, we must assure that the minorities never become the majority...How?...By changing our immigration policies and taking measures to attract more white immigrants, among other things.

Step One...Expell all illegal immigrants, no exceptions...How...[1] By cutting all social programs and benefits including medical care and education for their children...[2] Make it a crime to hire or rent property to illegal aliens with severe penalties for employers and landlords...They would self deport and stop coming, making expensive border security unnecessary.

As long as minorities remain the minority, they are a danger to no one...The only problem will be the crime and racial problems that already exists in an otherwise peaceful and civilized society.

If Intelligence is the real problem. Even you'll admit that a few minorities have managed, mysteriously, to somehow to have high IQ's.Well of course, Rev...There are exceptions to every rule...Only an idiot isn't aware of this fact.

But the major factor for the increase in minority intelligence is the racial diversity they have been exposed to in America, resulting in the introduction of white genes into their genetic makeup.

It has also done wonders for their physical appearance, but this of course is a personal opinion...Others may dissagree. :o

revelarts
04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
SO your saying that your question is Bogus. it's not intelligence your concerned about. It's what you feel is some kind of OVER ALL inbred level of "low" living or lifestyle proved to you by looking at conditions around the world, Detroit and Marion Berry.
Sorry I'm not convinced.

"Marion Berry"
A crooked politician. are you serious. we'd be here all day posting Jailed or convicted Mayors for Drugs, DUI's, sex offenses, pedophilia etc.. (Barny Frank, Ted Capaquidic Kenedy how many times have these guys been voted back in??!!! Do you really want ot compare damage??)

Drugs, you ever heard of Mena Arkansas HT. Dare I mention Air America, or the CIA suppling the Crack cocaine flood during the 80's (youtube GARY WEBB) and the fact that since the US and coalition forces have been in charge of Afghanistan it's become the Opium and Hash capital of the world.
c'mon.

Corrupt cities? ever here of Chicago for the past 100 yrs. Minorities?
there are a lot of factors that go into making a pleasant civilization and a lot that can lead to it's down fall. based on what i see when i look around the world I'd say that minorities are not the biggest problem, if a problem at all. Sin, greed, bad religion, bad philosophies and politics just to put but some generic labels out there.

I'd like to debate you in detail on the point just for public viewing of the issue because sadly i doubt you'll see pass race to other issues or the groups that are really destroying Americas lifestyle and the worlds freedoms.

sybarite
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM

You've got that right!!:thumb:

CynicismandMisanthropy
04-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Wow...Look at all those big important pretty words...I'm gonna feel really bad about the damage I'm about to do to your inflated ego...I hope I can live with myself after this.There are three main races of the human species, caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid, with slight variations of each that developed in seperate areas of the world, and you claim there is 15% genetic difference in them, and on top of that you say it as if it is insignificant. You do you know the individual differences betwwen two peopels genome is only .02% right? And that only 15% of that .o2% can even be loosely related to race right. I should also add that a majority of the the DNA is junk DNA. It has not been activated by operons and thus does not code for anything. This is because as a species we maintain rather strong ties and interbreed with different populations quite often. Also can you claim that there are three races but you don't explain what are the phenotypic and genotypic differences between them. For race to have meaning, for race to be more than a typology, one has to have concordance. In other words, skin color needs to reflect things that are deeper in the body, under the skin. But, in fact, human variation is rather non-concordant.

I'll give you an example of concordance. Height is actually quite concordant with weight. As we get taller, we gain weight, we have more weight. One aspect of size is concordant with another aspect of size.

But most of human variation is non-concordant. Skin color or eye color or hair color is not correlated with height or weight. And they're definitely not correlated with more complex traits like intelligence or athletic performance. Those things evolve and develop in entirely different ways. Just as skin color develops in a different way from size, intelligence, athletic performance, other traits develop in different and independent ways.

A map of skin color gradients looks sort of like the map of temperature. It gets lighter, as you go towards the poles and it's darker near the equator. But then take a map of, say, the distribution of blood type A. Looks entirely different. There's no relationship between the two maps. The distributions are non-concordant. Simply, one is not related to the other. Now you keep going on about IQ but you have not made a concordance with it. You have made a weak corelation but you have not proven a causation. You have to provide a link between skin color, or whatever you're using to judge race, and IQ. This means that you have to prove that either the gene which codes for skin color also codes for IQ, or that that they code as a collective rather than on their own. Otherwise you could just as well claim that the decrease in the number of pirates is responsible for the increased rate of cancer. The number of pirates of pirates has gone down, the rate of cancer has gone up, I made a corelation. What I would have to do after this is explain why and how the decrease in pirates leads to an increased rate of cancer. Just to add to the ridiculousness I'll say that Pirates have a gene which makes them immune to cancer, and that Pirates have plasmids which they can use as vectors to transfer the cancer resistant gene via horizontal gene transfer. Again ridiculous, but that's how you would go about doing such a ridiculous thing.

Are you aware that humans share all but 5% of the genetic makeup of chimpanzees?...Do you get the "gist" of what I'm saying, Mr CynicismandMisanthropy?

{I'm terribly sorry about your feelings towards humans...Maybe you would be happier with monkies.} I thought we were talking about race, not species. Unless you're claiming that minorties aren't Homo Sapiens. Let's not forget there's more genetic diversity within a group of chimps on a single hillside in Gomba than in the entire human species. This is because they tend to be more isolated, have shorter life spans, and have been a bit longer. Most animals are very limited by habitat and geographical features such as rivers and canyons, so it is easy for groups to become isolated and genetically distinct from one another. Humans, on the other hand, are much more adaptable and have not been limited by geography in the same way. We're very clever beasts. Early on, we could ford rivers, cross canyons, move great distances over a relatively short time, and modify our environment to fit our needs. We are also extremely mobile as a species. Even the remotest island tribe in the Pacific originally came from elsewhere and maintained some contact with neighboring groups.

We may think global migration is a recent phenomenon, but it has characterized most of human history. Whether we're moving halfway around the world or from one village to another, the passage of genes takes place under many circumstances, large scale and small: migration, wars, trade, slave-taking, rape, and exogamous marriage. Combine this tendency with the fact that it takes many generations to accumulate a lot of genetic variation, because new variants arise primarily through mutation - copying errors from one generation to the next. On the other hand, it takes just a very small amount of migration - one individual in each generation moving from one village to another and reproducing - to prevent groups from becoming genetically distinct or isolated. The reason domesticated dogs for example have so many sub-species or races is due to selective breeding under controlled conditions.

You will excuse me if I don't respond to the rest of your rediculous hypothesis.

@#$%^&* Oh man, do I love how you carry on. This is way better than any stand up comic. Your first error is a failure to note the origin of 'white' problems: namely, that among 'white' people there are many who are inferior, and that these not only rear more inferiors, but have reduced society in complexity to the point that it rewards inferiors: those shuffling untermenschen who go off and become moronic bureaucrats, corrupt marketers, nagging spouses and cheating paramours. Looking at white societies today, it's impossible to believe the white race is superior to other races, because white societies are a mess.

You want us to blame many complex problems on a simple source: other races. Oh Yes, other races have been are manipulating you, causing problems... the solution is to reduce their population and let the light colored untermenschen rule! You would like us to believe that one day while the white man was asleep, a horde of blacks, latinos, and asians snuck in the back door, indoctrinated the white man's children, and took over the country. But if all non-whites died tomorrow, what would happen? The basic problems of whites would remain. Our nation's problem is not that it now has a better tan but that it has no gods, no kings, no colletives, only man. You ignore that reality, and prefer to send us on a wild goose chase after non-whites, so that white privilege can take the place of actually fixing our society. Not only does this ignore the problem, but by offering a placebo solution, perpetuates it.

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 10:54 PM
SO your saying that your question is Bogus. it's not intelligence your concerned about. It's what you feel is some kind of OVER ALL inbred level of "low" living or lifestyle proved to you by looking at conditions around the world, Detroit and Marion Berry.
Sorry I'm not convinced.

"Marion Berry"
A crooked politician. are you serious. we'd be here all day posting Jailed or convicted Mayors for Drugs, DUI's, sex offenses, pedophilia etc.. (Barny Frank, Ted Capaquidic Kenedy how many times have these guys been voted back in??!!! Do you really want ot compare damage??)

Drugs, you ever heard of Mena Arkansas HT. Dare I mention Air America, or the CIA suppling the Crack cocaine flood during the 80's (youtube GARY WEBB) and the fact that since the US and coalition forces have been in charge of Afghanistan it's become the Opium and Hash capital of the world.
c'mon.Marion Berry is not the point...I'm talking about the mentality of the black voters who re-elected this exconvict and known crackhead back into public office after his release from prison after being busted in a cheap motel with a hooker, smoking crack.

I agree, there are many examples of white political lowlifes such as Barny Frank and Teddy Kennedy, but they are not as blatant with their folly and manage to console the voters by feigning dignity and remorse when they screw up.

But Berry's black voters don't need consoling and feigning dignity is unnecessary...They couldn't care less about anything other than the color of his skin when they pull his lever...They believe voting for Berry is a slap in the face to whitey.

Corrupt cities? ever here of Chicago for the past 100 yrs. Minorities?
there are a lot of factors that go into making a pleasant civilization and a lot that can lead to it's down fall. based on what i see when i look around the world I'd say that minorities are not the biggest problem, if a problem at all. Sin, greed, bad religion, bad philosophies and politics just to put but some generic labels out there.Corrupt city government is not the point...There are plenty of examples of dirty politicians in city governments around the country, including Chicago.

But these cities have always seemed to somehow survive with their infrastructure intact, unlike in Detroit where much of the city looks like a third world war zone.

The black majority voters continuously re-elect the same black politicians that are destroying the city...Google 'Detroit political corruption' and see for youself what the conditions and problems are there, yet the people continue to make "race" their political priority.

I'd like to debate you in detail on the point just for public viewing of the issue because sadly i doubt you'll see pass race to other issues or the groups that are really destroying Americas lifestyle and the worlds freedoms.The groups that are destroying this nation would not be able to do so if they were not being elected and re-elected to office time after time.

Even though white Americans are the most politically diverse group of voters, they too are guilty of making bad choices, but the minorities are primarily far left voters[95%] that elect whoever promises them the most freebies.

They appear to be natural born socialists...The Democrat Party refers to them as their most loyal voting block...That is why I say when minorities become the majority, the right will no longer have a voice in government and the marxist will rule America.

The blacks control the vote in Washington DC and Detroit Mi...The only reason Washington doesn't look like Detroit is because the mayor has very little power in the city where the federal government resides and rules from the back seat.

When the non-white races control the vote in America, the entire nation will slowly begin to look like Detroit within a couple of generations...The infrastucture will crumble and crime and government corruption will be rampant...The law of the jungle.

If you would like to see an example of what happens when blacks seize control of a nation from whites, take a look at South Africa since Mandella and the African National Council took power...You will never get an honest report from the news media, you must seek the truth on the internet.

White Americans will be the new minority and outnumbered in a nation of uncivilized savages who hate and blame them for all their problems and America will be no more...This isn't about racism, it's about common sense and survival.

82Marine89
04-29-2010, 11:27 PM
I read his crap and all I see is blacks bad and responsible for our problems. Whites good and never do the things he blames blacks for. Succinct enough?

400 count Egyptian white linen sheets $85.00
Doug fir cross $45.00
gallon jug of kerosene $5.00
Watching Miss Piggy get reamed by all the members of this board... Priceless.

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 11:52 PM
You do you know the individual differences betwwen two peopels genome is only .02% right? And that only 15% of that .o2% can even be loosely related to race right. I should also add that a majority of the the DNA is junk DNA. It has not been activated by operons and thus does not code for anything. This is because as a species we maintain rather strong ties and interbreed with different populations quite often. Also can you claim that there are three races but you don't explain what are the phenotypic and genotypic differences between them. For race to have meaning, for race to be more than a typology, one has to have concordance. In other words, skin color needs to reflect things that are deeper in the body, under the skin. But, in fact, human variation is rather non-concordant.

I'll give you an example of concordance. Height is actually quite concordant with weight. As we get taller, we gain weight, we have more weight. One aspect of size is concordant with another aspect of size.

But most of human variation is non-concordant. Skin color or eye color or hair color is not correlated with height or weight. And they're definitely not correlated with more complex traits like intelligence or athletic performance. Those things evolve and develop in entirely different ways. Just as skin color develops in a different way from size, intelligence, athletic performance, other traits develop in different and independent ways.

A map of skin color gradients looks sort of like the map of temperature. It gets lighter, as you go towards the poles and it's darker near the equator. But then take a map of, say, the distribution of blood type A. Looks entirely different. There's no relationship between the two maps. The distributions are non-concordant. Simply, one is not related to the other. Now you keep going on about IQ but you have not made a concordance with it. You have made a weak corelation but you have not proven a causation. You have to provide a link between skin color, or whatever you're using to judge race, and IQ. This means that you have to prove that either the gene which codes for skin color also codes for IQ, or that that they code as a collective rather than on their own. Otherwise you could just as well claim that the decrease in the number of pirates is responsible for the increased rate of cancer. The number of pirates of pirates has gone down, the rate of cancer has gone up, I made a corelation. What I would have to do after this is explain why and how the decrease in pirates leads to an increased rate of cancer. Just to add to the ridiculousness I'll say that Pirates have a gene which makes them immune to cancer, and that Pirates have plasmids which they can use as vectors to transfer the cancer resistant gene via horizontal gene transfer. Again ridiculous, but that's how you would go about doing such a ridiculous thing.

I thought we were talking about race, not species. Unless you're claiming that minorties aren't Homo Sapiens. Let's not forget there's more genetic diversity within a group of chimps on a single hillside in Gomba than in the entire human species. This is because they tend to be more isolated, have shorter life spans, and have been a bit longer. Most animals are very limited by habitat and geographical features such as rivers and canyons, so it is easy for groups to become isolated and genetically distinct from one another. Humans, on the other hand, are much more adaptable and have not been limited by geography in the same way. We're very clever beasts. Early on, we could ford rivers, cross canyons, move great distances over a relatively short time, and modify our environment to fit our needs. We are also extremely mobile as a species. Even the remotest island tribe in the Pacific originally came from elsewhere and maintained some contact with neighboring groups.

We may think global migration is a recent phenomenon, but it has characterized most of human history. Whether we're moving halfway around the world or from one village to another, the passage of genes takes place under many circumstances, large scale and small: migration, wars, trade, slave-taking, rape, and exogamous marriage. Combine this tendency with the fact that it takes many generations to accumulate a lot of genetic variation, because new variants arise primarily through mutation - copying errors from one generation to the next. On the other hand, it takes just a very small amount of migration - one individual in each generation moving from one village to another and reproducing - to prevent groups from becoming genetically distinct or isolated. The reason domesticated dogs for example have so many sub-species or races is due to selective breeding under controlled conditions.

Oh man, do I love how you carry on. This is way better than any stand up comic. Your first error is a failure to note the origin of 'white' problems: namely, that among 'white' people there are many who are inferior, and that these not only rear more inferiors, but have reduced society in complexity to the point that it rewards inferiors: those shuffling untermenschen who go off and become moronic bureaucrats, corrupt marketers, nagging spouses and cheating paramours. Looking at white societies today, it's impossible to believe the white race is superior to other races, because white societies are a mess.

You want us to blame many complex problems on a simple source: other races. Oh Yes, other races have been are manipulating you, causing problems... the solution is to reduce their population and let the light colored untermenschen rule! You would like us to believe that one day while the white man was asleep, a horde of blacks, latinos, and asians snuck in the back door, indoctrinated the white man's children, and took over the country. But if all non-whites died tomorrow, what would happen? The basic problems of whites would remain. Our nation's problem is not that it now has a better tan but that it has no gods, no kings, no colletives, only man. You ignore that reality, and prefer to send us on a wild goose chase after non-whites, so that white privilege can take the place of actually fixing our society. Not only does this ignore the problem, but by offering a placebo solution, perpetuates it.Please excuse me for this rerun, but a picture is worth a gazillion words.

HogTrash
04-30-2010, 12:11 AM
I read his crap and all I see is blacks bad and responsible for our problems. Whites good and never do the things he blames blacks for. Succinct enough?

Doug fir cross $45.00
Watching Miss Piggy get reamed by all the members of this board... Priceless.I don't think so, sweetheart...I haven't blamed blacks or anyone else for that matter, of anything.

I have simply pointed out scientific and historical facts and current events as predictors of America's future.

82Marine89
04-30-2010, 12:29 AM

Doug fir cross $45.00
Watching Miss Piggy get reamed by all the members of this board... Priceless.

I don't think so, sweetheart...I haven't blamed blacks or anyone else for that matter, of anything.

I have simply pointed out scientific and historical facts and current events as predictors of America's future.

Sweetheart? You one of those gay bikers?

OK piglet let us start the count...

Marion Berry is not the point...I'm talking about the mentality of the black voters...

But Berry's black voters ...

...They believe voting for Berry is a slap in the face to whitey.

The black majority voters continuously re-elect the same black politicians ....

Even though white Americans are the most politically diverse group of voters, they too are guilty of making bad choices, but (which means everything you just said is meaningless) the minorities are primarily far left voters[95%] that elect whoever promises them the most freebies.

They appear to be natural born socialists...The Democrat Party refers to them as their most loyal voting block...That is why I say when minorities become the majority, the right will no longer have a voice in government and the marxist will rule America.

The blacks control the....

When the non-white races control....

If you would like to see an example of what happens when blacks seize control of a nation from whites, ....

White Americans will be the new minority and outnumbered in a nation of uncivilized savages who hate and blame them for all their problems and America will be no more...This isn't about racism, it's about common sense and survival.

That's sure is a lot of blaming going on and that's just from one post. You sound just like your daddy Robert Byrd.

HogTrash
04-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Sweetheart? You one of those gay bikers?

OK piglet let us start the count...Just trying to make you feel at home, sweetheart.

That's sure is a lot of blaming going on and that's just from one post. You sound just like your daddy Robert Byrd.Uh-huh, just as I suspected...Dyslexic.

revelarts
04-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Please excuse me for this rerun, but a picture is worth a gazillion words.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/87ahpNtQHh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/87ahpNtQHh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PostmodernProphet
04-30-2010, 07:23 AM
There are three main races of the human species, caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid, with slight variations of each that developed in seperate areas of the world, and you claim there is 15% genetic difference in them, and on top of that you say it as if it is insignificant.

Hog, are you aware that you are likely to be more genetically identical to some black man than you are to most caucasian men?........I forget the precise numbers, but those genetic factors which represent "race" are minuscule compared to all the other genetic factors which distinguish individuals......

CynicismandMisanthropy
04-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Please excuse me for this rerun, but a picture is worth a gazillion words. Mine is better.

82Marine89
04-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Just trying to make you feel at home, sweetheart.

Sorry I don't frequent gay biker bars.

Uh-huh, just as I suspected...Dyslexic.

Not dyslexic porky, Accurate.

HogTrash
05-01-2010, 05:29 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/87ahpNtQHh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/87ahpNtQHh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>You're not serious are you?

revelarts
05-01-2010, 09:37 PM
You put up a picture of a Hut, was that serious HT?

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 09:49 AM
You put up a picture of a Hut, was that serious HT?I was deadly serious, and with good cause...Most the peoples of the world have advanced forward since the day they climbed down from the trees and stood upright on their hind legs.

The advanced intelligence of the human species has made us naturally curious which has resulted in wondrous discoveries, inventions and creations and made us to look upon every horizon with curiosity.

Except for the negroids who remaind in sub-saharan africa and never advanced beyond their mud huts and primitive tools nor ventured far from their native hunting grounds and stagnated for thousands of years.

Others built ships and crossed vast unknown oceans while they poked each other with sharp sticks...We defeated gravity and conquered space while they huddled in their grass huts, in fear of the creatures of the night.

So many people have adopted the absurd and rediculous beliefs of political correctness while abandoning their common sense and ignoring scientific evidence along with the obvious images that are right before their eyes.

This isn't about hatred for another people's skin color, it is about truth and survival...I do not hate people of lesser intelligence, I simply do not want them to make important decisions that affect me and my children's future.

The 'powers that be' know that the lesser intelligent among us are more gullible and easier to manipulate and control...To blind us to this reality they have created and implemented the very affective tool of political correctness.

Open your eyes to the truth and reality...When the minorities become the majority in the United States, democracy and the power of the vote will be used to strip us of our liberties and control us...America will be no more.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 10:30 AM
lol hog.....there are other places in Africa where people do not live in huts....
http://www.dansadventure.co.uk/images/where-to-stay-in-nairobi.jpg

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 10:33 AM
and places in the US where housing isn't that great....
like this shot from Medford Oregon
http://www.ci.medford.or.us/Images/ImageManager/030306-002.jpg

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 11:21 AM
lol hog.....there are other places in Africa where people do not live in huts....
http://www.dansadventure.co.uk/images/where-to-stay-in-nairobi.jpgWhile you're laughing out loud you should take into consideration the fact that those beautiful modern structures were not built by black africans...Although they may have carried the stones and mixed the mortor, they had absolutely nothing to do with planning, designing, engineering or financing the construction.

You have allowed your compassion for an intellectually inferior race of people to affect your judgement to the extent that it will undoubtably affect the lives and future of your children and nation...This is the result of political correctness which now rules your rationality...This is not about racism, it's about survival.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
...This is not about racism, it's about survival.

I expect, in your case, it's about surviving as a racist in a world that is steadily becoming foreign to you....a place where people of all races end up doing the same things in the same way.....likely more competently than you do.....tell me, would it frighten you to ride an elevator to the top of a building which HAD been planned, engineered, designed and financed by a black African?.....or a black American?......

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 12:36 PM
You have allowed your compassion for an intellectually inferior race of people to affect your judgement to the extent that it will undoubtably affect the lives and future of your children and nation...

it works both ways....I have compassion for you as well even though you are my intellectual inferior......

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 01:07 PM
it works both ways....I have compassion for you as well even though you are my intellectual inferior......And I do appreciate that, but I hope you will never allow your compassion for me to cause you to make decisions that are destructive for you and your childrens future. :salute:

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 02:55 PM
I expect, in your case, it's about surviving as a racist in a world that is steadily becoming foreign to you....a place where people of all races end up doing the same things in the same way.....likely more competently than you do.....I suspect that I am much more experienced in the ways of the world and the people who inhabit it than you my friend, and I don't kid myself about my findings...I am a survivor.

I accept the truth without prejudice, regardless of how unpopular that truth may be...Do you honestly believe that I am so foolish as to hate someone, simply for the color of their skin?

tell me, would it frighten you to ride an elevator to the top of a building which HAD been planned, engineered, designed and financed by a black African?.....or a black American?......It's possible that I have!...The genetic diversity in America has done wonders for the advancement of the minority races in areas of intelligence and even physical appearance.

Even though their abilities and accomplishments have somewhat exceeded those of their geneticly pure ancestors and modern day counterparts in sub-saharan africa, they are still well below white standards.

I have a question for you PmP...Did you not watch the video I provided of Dr Rushton's interview on NPR or do you just disagree with his findings after viewing it?

You do realize this is a very intelligent, educated and sincere man who came to these conclusions only after years of scientific study and research concerning 'race and intelligence'?

I have simply used the results of his conclusions, along with historical and current events, to make an argument for my predictions of the future of America.

If you believe the negroid race is just as intelligent and their historical and modern accomplishments are on equal par with those of the white race, then you should present evidence to your claims instead of simply shouting "racist" at those you dissagree with.

As I have stated, I believe you and others have been influenced by "political correctness" for the very reason that you never argue any racially sensitive issues with facts, but only with accusations of "racism" and "hate".

Examine the evidence that I draw my conclusions from and if you believe them to be false then dispute them with the truth as you see it and facts to backup your claims.

You must agree that simply calling someone a "racist" is not much of an argument for your position, so how can you ever hope to present a successful debate?

Most liberals seem to believe that if they can muster enough popular support for their claims, it is proof enough for their position...Please, do not be so foolish as to believe such nonsense.

We are much smarter than the liberals, so let's not resort to their rediculous tactics.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 05:42 PM
I accept the truth without prejudice, regardless of how unpopular that truth may be...Do you honestly believe that I am so foolish as to hate someone, simply for the color of their skin?

well, now that you ask.....yes.....I think it's quite obvious.....

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I have a question for you PmP...Did you not watch the video I provided of Dr Rushton's interview on NPR or do you just disagree with his findings after viewing it?

I did not watch it....I will not watch it....I will give no legitimacy to anyone that argues in favor of any distinction based on race......I stated it earlier on this thread and you ignored it.....I will state it again.....it is a scientific fact that you share more genetic likeness with SOME black man than you do with MOST Caucasians.....those genetic factors which distinguish "race" are a handful compared to all the factors which distinguish humans from each other.....to say that you might be superior based upon a handful of factors, when they may be your superior in countless others, is foolish......

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 05:47 PM
We are much smarter than the liberals, so let's not resort to their rediculous tactics.
many of us are....I do not include you in that number....sorry....the ridiculous position you take on race places you along side Chess's views on a 4800 year old ark......

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 06:30 PM
well, now that you ask.....yes.....I think it's quite obvious.....I may have possibly given you more credit than you deserve.

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 06:42 PM
I did not watch it....I will not watch it....I will give no legitimacy to anyone that argues in favor of any distinction based on race......I stated it earlier on this thread and you ignored it.....I will state it again.....it is a scientific fact that you share more genetic likeness with SOME black man than you do with MOST Caucasians.....those genetic factors which distinguish "race" are a handful compared to all the factors which distinguish humans from each other.....to say that you might be superior based upon a handful of factors, when they may be your superior in countless others, is foolish......To deny scientific research for no other reason than blind faith in the beliefs of political correctness is rather rediculous.

You would recieve much more respect if you could come up with facts that dispute Dr Rushton's findings and rational science to justify your position.

Here is one simple point you can work on...How do you explain the lack of progress and technology in sub-saharan africa while most of the rest of the world was advancing in leaps and bounds?

82Marine89
05-02-2010, 07:39 PM
many of us are....I do not include you in that number....sorry....the ridiculous position you take on race places you along side Chess's views on a 4800 year old ark......

Hell it only took 8 posts before the http://www.avatarsplus.com/d/13838-1/kkk.gif called you politically correct. I think that is a new board record.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 08:48 PM
You would recieve much more respect if you could come up with facts that dispute Dr Rushton's findings and rational science to justify your position.

I have.....twice.....you won't even respond to it.....there isn't a significant genetic difference between blacks and whites.....deal with it......

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 09:27 PM
I have.....twice.....you won't even respond to it.....there isn't a significant genetic difference between blacks and whites.....deal with it......I don't believe a statement claiming 'the genetic difference in the races is too insignificant to make a difference', is quite what I had in mind.

The proper method of debating an issue is for you to post a link showing some reliable scientific evidence that confirms your claim to be a fact?

EXAMPLE:...My claim is;

The human species shares all but 95% of the same genetic material as the chimpanzee.

That insignificant little 5% sure does make for alot of difference in us and the chimp, don't ya think?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2833-humanchimp-dna-difference-trebled.html

We are more unique than previously thought, according to new comparisons of human and chimpanzee DNA.

It has long been held that we share 98.5 per cent of our genetic material with our closest relatives. That now appears to be wrong. In fact, we share less than 95 per cent of our genetic material, a three-fold increase in the variation between us and chimps.
Now you try it!

revelarts
05-02-2010, 09:33 PM
...The genetic diversity in America has done wonders for the advancement of the minority races in areas of intelligence and even physical appearance.

HT think you've inadvertently solved the problem here!
You and those of your mindset need to start families with black women, the darker the better. Start raising the level of the gene pool and then teach um the ways of the white man and hope for the best. You talk as if the fate of the white race is sealed at this point anyway, the video said 2040. You best get busy brother. Your pure grandkids are counting on you to help keep the level of civilization as high as possible.

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 10:06 PM
HT think you've inadvertently solved the problem here!
You and those of your mindset need to start families with black women, the darker the better. Start raising the level of the gene pool and then teach um the ways of the white man and hope for the best. You talk as if the fate of the white race is sealed at this point anyway, the video said 2040. You best get busy brother. Your pure grandkids are counting on you to help keep the level of civilization as high as possible.
:poke:Is it really necessary to explain the downside of your solution?

revelarts
05-02-2010, 10:39 PM
We eventually won't be able to argue and kill over race any more because no one will be pure enough to complain?

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 10:57 PM
We eventually won't be able to argue and kill over race any more because no one will be pure enough to complain?There would be no reason to kill each other now if we were all as enlightened as you.

82Marine89
05-02-2010, 11:40 PM
The proper method of debating an issue is for you to post a link showing some reliable scientific evidence that confirms your claim to be a fact?

EXAMPLE:...My claim is;

Then why won't you debate me?

HogTrash
05-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Then why won't you debate me?You knew my requirement yet refused to comply.

You made the call so deal with the consequencies of your decision.

Besides, what's to debate?...You will profess your love for homos while I vent my disgust.

Regardless, fagdom is strictly a matter of opinion for which I have already given mine in several other threads.

Homosexuality is like a dog eating it's own vomit...We all know it happens but we'd rather not see it, hear about it or talk about it.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2010, 07:11 AM
I don't believe a statement claiming 'the genetic difference in the races is too insignificant to make a difference', is quite what I had in mind.

silly child....do you require proof or merely weight to overcome your denial?....

people of African and European ancestry differ in the levels of gene expression for 383 out of the 9,156 human genes
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B8JDD-4RY1NS0-1&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F03%2F2008&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=139f8e292bd9fcb4d6fe507ca0db7f79

Those techniques have revealed that race is minor at the DNA level. The genetic differences between any two randomly selected individuals in one socially recognized population account for 85 percent of the variation one might find between people of separate populations. Put another way, the genetic difference between two individuals of the same race can be greater than those between individuals of different races--table sugar may look like salt, but it has more similarities with corn syrup.

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/gjay/www/Whiteness/realityofrace.htm

HogTrash
05-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Troy Duster is a black sociologist who admitedly bases his conclusions more from his personal experiences on the mean streets of Chicago and perceived racism than he does scientific evidence and even he is careful not to completely deny the significance of a racial genetic influence.
Your Link: https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/gjay/www/Whiteness/realityofrace.htm

Duster found the conversations alarming. His book, Backdoor to Eugenics, aimed to stimulate public debate by showing how genetic-screening policies tended to reinforce the power structures already within society. Since then, he has pressed geneticists and molecular biologists to consider the social meaning that emerges from what they perceive as unbiased fact.

At first they resisted. As a member of the Ethical, Legal and Social Implications Working Group advising the agencies on human genome research, Duster urged the NIH and the Department of Energy to challenge The Bell Curve, the 1994 best-seller that argued that race correlated with intelligence. Government officials held up a response for eight months, convinced that the nonexistence of race at the genome level spoke for itself.

Duster, along with fellow committee member Dorothy Nelkin of New York University, highlighted the ways in which cultural context influences the application of medical and behavioral genetics. Now Collins is relying on Duster and other collaborators, such as University of Wisconsin molecular biologist Pilar Ossorio, to help explain why race must be acknowledged even if it is biologically inconsequential. "It's a tightrope between trying to rescue the importance and meaning of research on race without giving it a false reality," Duster says.

Indeed, although he maintains that race is significant in genetics, Duster insists it is misleading to reinscribe race as a definitive system to group people who share geographic origins and thus some genes. For one, concepts of race vary geographically as well as historically. The ethnic status of South Asians, for example, has changed over the past century in the U.S. and more often serves to define a political and cultural "other" than something biological.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Could you please cut and paste something from this next link that you believe verifies your position?

This is a report of a scientific study regarding the genetic science branch of biology that is written in medical terms that cannot be interpreted by the layman and what little I did understand, in no way appeared to verify your claim.

I'm pretty damn smart and for the most part, this is even beyond my paygrade and unless you have a PHD in Biology and particularly Genetic Science, I doubt very seriously if you can understand it.

Could you by any chance provide a linked layman interpretation of this study that states 'genetics plays no role in racial intelligence' and explains exactly what is the reason for racial IQ discrepencies.
Your Link: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B8JDD-4RY1NS0-1&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F03%2F2008&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=139f8e292bd9fcb4d6fe507ca0db7f79

Evaluation of Genetic Variation Contributing to Differences in Gene Expression between Populations

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It is rediculous to deny the overwheliming scientific evidence, not only by Dr Ruston, but by many other scholars from the scientific and academic community.

All reliable biological and genetic research confirms the evidence of major differences in the intelligence of the human species along racial lines.

This is nothing new...Although this information has been around for a very long time, for obvious reasons it is rarely reported on.

here is a very informative link from which you can find many other sources that verify this conclusion.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/rushton.html

Stalking the Wild Tabboo

Thoughts by professor Rushton

On race differences and political correctness. - The evolutionary psychology of race differences has become the most politically incorrect topic in the world today.

On egalitarianism and morality. - I suggest that it is a dereliction of duty for us to continue to put up with the egalitarian dogma. It is immoral to know, or even suspect, the truth and to remain silent. Although rational people are not immune to data, they are also influenced by the judgment of their peers. If more scientists would speak openly about the views they now voice only in private, our world would become not only a safer place, but a more enlightened one as well.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Could you please cut and paste something from this next link that you believe verifies your position?
well, for Duster there's always the part of it I quoted.....

as for the other, how about the article that led me to it...

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/labnotes/archive/2008/2/29.aspx

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2010, 01:33 PM
It is rediculous to deny the overwheliming scientific evidence, not only by Dr Ruston, but by many other scholars from the scientific and academic community.

obviously if African blacks share only 380some genetic characteristics out of over 9000 with each other, it's ridiculous to posit a trend shared by African blacks that isn't found shared equally by non-African blacks in greater percentage.....genetically you are more likely to share in this supposed intelligence gap with a black African than is another black African.....

HogTrash
05-03-2010, 04:15 PM
well, for Duster there's always the part of it I quoted.....

as for the other, how about the article that led me to it...

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/labnotes/archive/2008/2/29.aspx
obviously if African blacks share only 380some genetic characteristics out of over 9000 with each other, it's ridiculous to posit a trend shared by African blacks that isn't found shared equally by non-African blacks in greater percentage.....genetically you are more likely to share in this supposed intelligence gap with a black African than is another black African.....What I'm reading in your link appears to be the interpretation of a reporter rather than a scientist that actually conducted the research and studies that the conclusions were drawn from...Too many reporters have a reputation for being far left wing advocates of political correctness, making them unreliable on such issues.

Another thing that makes me skeptical is this contridiction, also from The American Journal of Human Genetics, that appears to indicate genetics have influenced unique mental traits by the interbreeding of specific races according to gender.

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297(10)00096-0
The study of recently admixed populations provides unique tools for understanding recent population dynamics, socio-cultural factors associated with the founding of emerging populations, and the genetic basis of disease by means of admixture mapping.

The fact that the entire population of sub-saharan Africa's indigenous people are geneticly linked on a racial level and never advanced technologicly without the outside influence of other races, tells me that the science that backs my claim is likely to be more accurate than yours which doesn't appear to be conclusive...In other...ie, they won't even outright say what you claim they mean.

I request that you study my links with an open mind as I have studied yours...The information is not only informative but fascinating, mainly because it touches on a subject that is strictly taboo in today's society...Since 1970 we have been manipulated by half-truths, lies and information blackouts, as a result of political correctness.

Anyone who attempts to publish any information that is restricted by political correctness is viciously attacked by the media and portrayed as a racist...Anyone born after 1970 doesn't even know of life without PC...We are so well trained that we police ourselves and each other...PC indoctrination and programming is so successful that it couldn't work better, even if it were made the law.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2010, 04:47 PM
What I'm reading in your link appears to be the interpretation of a reporter rather than a scientist that actually conducted the research and studies that the conclusions were drawn from...

so basically, because you don't believe it, it wasn't said?....sorry, that doesn't fly....I've documented it, deal with it....

I request that you study my links with an open mind as I have studied yours...

???....you simply rejected it and claimed it didn't happen....where does "open mind" fit in?.....face it....you are not significantly different from a black African, a blond Scandinavian, or a bald Chinese kungfu instructor.....

Another thing that makes me skeptical is this contridiction, also from The American Journal of Human Genetics, that appears to indicate genetics have influenced unique mental traits by the interbreeding of specific races according to gender.

Quote:
http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297(10)00096-0
The study of recently admixed populations provides unique tools for understanding recent population dynamics, socio-cultural factors associated with the founding of emerging populations, and the genetic basis of disease by means of admixture mapping.

nothing there indicates anything regarding either inferior or superior intellect on the part of South African blacks....

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2010, 04:56 PM
What I'm reading in your link appears to be the interpretation of a reporter rather than a scientist that actually conducted the research and studies that the conclusions were drawn from...

then here's the same statement from the scientist instead of the reporter....

We characterized gene expression in the full set of HapMap lymphoblastoid cell lines derived from individuals of European and African ancestry for 9156 transcript clusters (gene-level) evaluated with the Affymetrix GeneChip Human Exon 1.0 ST Array. Gene expression was found to differ significantly between these samples for 383 transcript clusters.

look, first you said the scientists version was too hard to understand so I gave you the layman's version.....now you claim the layman's version may not be accurate....face it.....both versions contradict your position....

stop and think it through.....two black Africans share 383 gene clusters with each other.....either one of them may in fact share 8996 gene clusters with YOU.....are they more like you or are they more like each other.....

HogTrash
05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
then here's the same statement from the scientist instead of the reporter....

look, first you said the scientists version was too hard to understand so I gave you the layman's version.....now you claim the layman's version may not be accurate....face it.....both versions contradict your position....Considering the bias and quality of reporting from modern journalism, I believe I expressed more doubt about the article than disbelief.

Sharon Begley, the Newsweek reporter who authored the article, is well known for her liberal bias, which justifies my skepticism.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Begley.html

Evolutionary Psychology: The Really Dangerous Idea Is That It's Wrong

Kevin MacDonald

June 21, 2009

Sharon Begley is at it again, flailing away at evolutionary psychology because it doesn't fit well with her feminist, liberal agenda. This is ironic because evolutionary psychology owes its very existence to political correctness.

Always look at every report by the liberal main stream press with skepticism.

If they claim it is daytime, go outside and confirm it.

stop and think it through.....two black Africans share 383 gene clusters with each other.....either one of them may in fact share 8996 gene clusters with YOU.....are they more like you or are they more like each other.....The 383 gene clusters are the genetic material responsible for the unique differences that seperate the negroid race from the other two.

And the 8996 gene clusters that all humans share are the ones that give us the basic necessities required to be considered a homo sapien.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_cluster

A gene cluster is a set of two or more genes that serve to encode for the same or similar products. Because populations from a common ancestor tend to possess the same varieties of gene clusters, they are useful for tracing back recent evolutionary history. Because of this, they were used by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza to identify ethnic groups within Homo sapiens and their closeness to each other.Your source does not dispute any of this.

82Marine89
05-03-2010, 08:23 PM
You knew my requirement yet refused to comply.

You made the call so deal with the consequencies of your decision.

Besides, what's to debate?...You will profess your love for homos while I vent my disgust.

Regardless, fagdom is strictly a matter of opinion for which I have already given mine in several other threads.

Homosexuality is like a dog eating it's own vomit...We all know it happens but we'd rather not see it, hear about it or talk about it.

Grow a set and debate me.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Considering the bias and quality of reporting from modern journalism, I believe I expressed more doubt about the article than disbelief.

lol....so everyone is biased except the guy who says some humans are inferior because they are black?......

HogTrash
05-03-2010, 10:00 PM
You only replied to this one excerpt from my post and it is nothing more than an accusation of racism.

Reverting to PC insults is an idication that you are unable to dispute my evidence...I agree, it is irrefutable.
lol....so everyone is biased except the guy who says some humans are inferior because they are black?......

[and no, I was for real only referring to biased left-wing journalist]