PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans looses an entreprenuer

Bonnie
04-26-2010, 11:18 AM
It seems like every couple of days New Orleans loses one of its treasured entrepreneurs.

These people are the hope for the city and we must call a halt to this unfortunate trend if we ever expect to see a vibrant city again.

<table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">

http://f1127.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f62069%5fAPCkiGIAATiAS9WU1A8jTCS4w lg&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Entrepreneur?????

It took me a couple of minutes to get it, but imagine, NINE welfare recipients (9 kids - and he's 25 years old) collecting $1500 each.....that equals $13,500 a month !!!

Now add food stamps, free medical, free school lunches, on and on and on. Now that to me is a real Entrepreneur.

Makes one proud to be a Democrat... DEVELOPING THE CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY OF TOMORROW THROUGH ENTITLEMENTS....

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 05:23 PM
It seems like every couple of days New Orleans loses one of its treasured entrepreneurs.

These people are the hope for the city and we must call a halt to this unfortunate trend if we ever expect to see a vibrant city again.

<table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">

http://f1127.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f62069%5fAPCkiGIAATiAS9WU1A8jTCS4w lg&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Entrepreneur?????

It took me a couple of minutes to get it, but imagine, NINE welfare recipients (9 kids - and he's 25 years old) collecting $1500 each.....that equals $13,500 a month !!!

Now add food stamps, free medical, free school lunches, on and on and on. Now that to me is a real Entrepreneur.

Makes one proud to be a Democrat... DEVELOPING THE CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY OF TOMORROW THROUGH ENTITLEMENTS....

What the fuck are you talking about?

Nukeman
04-26-2010, 05:52 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Abuse of the welfare system, or are you too stupid to figure that out???? Granted it is a slight over exaggeration but abuse still the same.... Your talking about a city that is 80% black and with a 70% out of wedlock birthrate you damn sure bet they aren't WORKING for the govt check!!!!

Or are you too blind to see this happening!!!!!!!!????????????????:poke:

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Abuse of the welfare system, or are you too stupid to figure that out???? Granted it is a slight over exaggeration but abuse still the same.... Your talking about a city that is 80% black and with a 70% out of wedlock birthrate you damn sure bet they aren't WORKING for the govt check!!!!

The New Orleans area has the lowest unemployment rate of any metropolitan area...

The large areas with the lowest
jobless rates in February were New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, La., 6.5
percent;

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/metro.nr0.htm

So I'm pretty sure most people here are working - in fact, more so than in your nearest metro area.

You don't really understand what you're talking about, do you?

Nukeman
04-26-2010, 06:03 PM
The New Orleans area has the lowest unemployment rate of any metropolitan area...

So I'm pretty sure most people here are working - in fact, more so than in your nearest metro area.

There working poor dumbass!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way dumbass Inindiana the percentage below paverty level was 13% for the years 2005-2008. I believe if yoiu follow the link you will note NO is around 30%

http://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-New-Orleans-Louisiana.html

It doesn't take that many sucking at the govt tit to bleed it dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 06:06 PM
There working poor dumbass!!!!!!!!

WORKING poor? The LAZY bastards!

It doesn't take that many sucking at the govt tit to bleed it dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many does it take?

Nukeman
04-26-2010, 06:09 PM
WORKING poor? The LAZY bastards!

How many does it take

when NO has working poor below the poverty level of around 30% thats a lot of people.

No I don't hat the poor but you must love to keep them down otherwise you would be paying them livable wage now wouldn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SassyLady
04-26-2010, 06:11 PM

What are the stats on the welfare rate ..... did it go up correspondingly? Most unemployment rates are going down because people's time to collect on claims are running out and they are just dropping off the radar.

If you can show that more people are being hired then I would have a tendency to believe you about how/what the people in Louisiana are doing as opposed to "the unemployment rate is the lowest".

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 06:15 PM
No I don't hat the poor but you must love to keep them down otherwise you would be paying them livable wage now wouldn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't pay the poor any wages, I'm not an employer. Last I checked not employing someone did not imply you hated them. I'm not sure what your logic is.

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 06:16 PM
What are the stats on the welfare rate ..... did it go up correspondingly? Most unemployment rates are going down because people's time to collect on claims are running out and they are just dropping off the radar.

If you can show that more people are being hired then I would have a tendency to believe you about how/what the people in Louisiana are doing as opposed to "the unemployment rate is the lowest".

I'm not sure what your looking for. The unemployment rate was lower than the national average here BEFORE the economy crashed, too.

Nukeman
04-26-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't pay the poor any wages, I'm not an employer. Last I checked not employing someone did not imply you hated them. I'm not sure what your logic is.

How about numb nuts instead of BITCHING at me on a message board why don't YOU LOBBY your state govt to pay a livable wage... How about that dumb ass. Than you can take money from others and you can feel good about yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nukeman
04-26-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm not sure what your looking for. The unemployment rate was lower than the national average here BEFORE the economy crashed, too.

and even with a low unemployment they still have 30% BELOW the poverty line

SassyLady
04-26-2010, 06:28 PM

There is a difference between "jobless rate" and "unemployment rate".

What I'm looking for is stats to back up your assertion that more people are working in NO or LA than other areas ... and you used the "unemployment rate" as your basis. I mentioned that unemployment rates do not show how many people are working or not .... just how many people are collecting unemployment. Once they quit collecting ... whether getting a job or their claim runs out ... they are no longer tracked.

So, what percentage of the people in your metropolitan area are working. Find that stat and use it to prove that they are not entrepreneurs using the welfare system rather than just saying "the unemployment rate is lower"... because a lower unemployment rate does not equal more people working.

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 06:56 PM
How about numb nuts instead of BITCHING at me on a message board why don't YOU LOBBY your state govt to pay a livable wage... How about that dumb ass. Than you can take money from others and you can feel good about yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not bitching at you. I just wanted to know what Bonnie was talking about. You're the only being a bitch here.

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 07:03 PM
and even with a low unemployment they still have 30% BELOW the poverty line

If you've got a problem with it why don't you stop bitching and come down here and spend some money. One more weekend of jazz fest left.

SpidermanTUba
04-26-2010, 07:06 PM
There is a difference between "jobless rate" and "unemployment rate".

What I'm looking for is stats to back up your assertion that more people are working in NO or LA than other areas ... and you used the "unemployment rate" as your basis. I mentioned that unemployment rates do not show how many people are working or not .... just how many people are collecting unemployment. Once they quit collecting ... whether getting a job or their claim runs out ... they are no longer tracked.

So, what percentage of the people in your metropolitan area are working. Find that stat and use it to prove that they are not entrepreneurs using the welfare system rather than just saying "the unemployment rate is lower"... because a lower unemployment rate does not equal more people working.

Bout half a mil.

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.la_neworleans_msa.htm#eag_la_neworleans_msa.f. 1

Nukeman
04-26-2010, 07:08 PM
If you've got a problem with it why don't you stop bitching and come down here and spend some money. One more weekend of jazz fest left.

Nah wasn't that impressed with the city!!! Too much crime, high prices for goods, smell like a sewer, and it floods every time it rains. Not to mention having to watch you back if you get off the main strip.

Nah you can keep the cesspool of a city and all the miscreants that live there...

I might come back for some gumbo at the Bridge City Gumbo Festival. It at least is on the other side of the river!!!!!!

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Nah wasn't that impressed with the city!!! Too much crime, high prices for goods, smell like a sewer, and it floods every time it rains. Not to mention having to watch you back if you get off the main strip.

Sorry you were an idiot tourist, that's not really my fault. If you weren't such a moron you'd known there were far safer, cleaner, less expensive, and funner places than Bourbon Street to have a good time, but instead, you stayed on Bourbon, like a moron, wading around in all the filth the tourists throw down, paying high prices for watered down drinks, and listening to (mostly) crappy bands. Seriously, did you expect Bourbon street to smell like fucking roses? Its full of morons, like yourself, frat boys, and cheesy bars. The bold-faced statement in your above quote is clear evidence you haven't actually seen the city, but that's OK, its obvious you wouldn't have fun here. After all, you live in butt fucking Indiana, where there ainst shit to do, and seat of the second rising of the KKK. There's tons of blacks here. I can see how you would feel uncomfortable.

SassyLady
04-27-2010, 01:27 AM
Bout half a mil.

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.la_neworleans_msa.htm#eag_la_neworleans_msa.f. 1

Looks like 8 of the 12 areas listed have lost jobs over the last twelve months. The other four .... which are government, health and education, hospitality and leisure, and other services are the only areas that are growing.

I will admit that you are doing much better than CA - we are over 12% right now. Construction has taken a huge hit here.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 01:41 AM
Looks like 8 of the 12 areas listed have lost jobs over the last twelve months. The other four .... which are government, health and education, hospitality and leisure, and other services are the only areas that are growing.

I will admit that you are doing much better than CA - we are over 12% right now. Construction has taken a huge hit here.

You do realize that tourism is the #1 industry here, right?

SassyLady
04-27-2010, 01:53 AM
You do realize that tourism is the #1 industry here, right?

Yes ..... isn't that interesting.....that there is still people vacationing when unemployment is so high in the rest of the country.

Still, 8 out of 10 areas are showing a loss of jobs.....however, compared to my state, at least you have growth in some areas....we are even losing jobs in the government sector.

BTW - do you talk down to everyone or just the people on this board?

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Yes ..... isn't that interesting.....that there is still people vacationing when unemployment is so high in the rest of the country.

Its cheap compared to most vacations - especially compared to most urban vacations.

BTW - do you talk down to everyone or just the people on this board?

Mostly just the people on this board. If I talked down to you I didn't mean to.

HogTrash
04-27-2010, 03:52 AM

You don't really understand what you're talking about, do you?I wonder how many of New Orleans jobs were generated by the Katrina disaster and are only temporary untill the cleanup and rebuilding is complete? :dunno:

Nukeman
04-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Sorry you were an idiot tourist, that's not really my fault. If you weren't such a moron you'd known there were far safer, cleaner, less expensive, and funner places than Bourbon Street to have a good time, but instead, you stayed on Bourbon, like a moron, wading around in all the filth the tourists throw down, paying high prices for watered down drinks, and listening to (mostly) crappy bands. Seriously, did you expect Bourbon street to smell like fucking roses? Its full of morons, like yourself, frat boys, and cheesy bars. The bold-faced statement in your above quote is clear evidence you haven't actually seen the city, but that's OK, its obvious you wouldn't have fun here. After all, you live in butt fucking Indiana, where there ainst shit to do, and seat of the second rising of the KKK. There's tons of blacks here. I can see how you would feel uncomfortable.

Wrong on every count there skippy, I lived in NO for 1 1/2 years I went to the French Quarter a number of times, like I said you have to watch your back no matter where you are in NO. Spent a tlot of time in Kenner, Sliddel, Gretna, Terrytown, Westwego, West Jefferson and all the municpalities that make the greater metroplitan area and the surrounding area soaking up the REAL culture not the toilet known as New Orleans!!!!

As for the filth being thrown by the tourist!!! I think you all do a good job of turning your whole city into a giant trash heap by yourselves..

Frat boy huh, nope not me didn't go for that scene in college I was too busy working and going to school so I wouldn't be on any govt assistance and took pride in my accomplishments, something soo many of you in NO have no idea about!!!!!

"Butt fucking Indiana" huh talking out YOUR ass again i see I think there is a whole lot more of that going on in your little old city than my entire state, after all you have more transvestites in your city than any 3 states combined!!!

Have you ever been to BF Indiana? If not how do you know what there is to do here, as for the "second coming of the KKK" I think your state has more to say about that than mine, the Klan has all but been eradicated in Indiana, your going back 100 years in this state moron.

Black people make me nervous... NOPE don't think so, most I could care less about they are normal people but a lot like your sorry ass are just pathetic leaches on society that aren't really worth my time. they don't scare me, make me feel uncomfortable, or intimidate me in the least so sorry to bust your bubble there BOY!!!!!

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Wrong on every count there skippy, I lived in NO for 1 1/2 years I went to the French Quarter a number of times

Like I said, you just didn't know where to go to have fun outside of the tourist zone, and considering you lived here for 1 1/2 years, you have very little excuse. I guess you were too afraid of the blacks to even look?

, like I said you have to watch your back no matter where you are in NO. Spent a tlot of time in Kenner, Sliddel, Gretna, Terrytown, Westwego, West Jefferson and all the municpalities that make the greater metroplitan area and the surrounding area soaking up the REAL culture not the toilet known as New Orleans!!!!

Soaking up the real culture in Kenner, Slidel?
(repeated for dramatic effect)

Really?

That's about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard anyone say about anything having to do with this state. I don't even think people from Kenner or Slidell could say that with a straight face. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about that one. Are you serious? Pray tell, what "real culture" did you find in Kenner and Slidell?

Are you seriously telling me you assumed all the "real culture" in New Orleans was in the French Quarter, and after you got tired of paying too much for drinks, you decided to hang out in KENNER instead? I would say you're just a lousy tourist - but you actually lived here, and you claim you can judge the city because "I went to the French Quarter a few times" - now that's hilarious. There are very few 2nd lines in the FQ. Very few indians. And there's much better music on Frenchman. So you are judging culture you didn't even experience.

I was too busy working and going to school so I wouldn't be on any govt assistance and took pride in my accomplishments, something soo many of you in NO have no idea about!!!!!

Wow, you're quite the snobby elitist, aren't you?

hortysir
04-27-2010, 10:09 AM

//f1127.mail./ya/download?mid=1%5f62069%5fAPCkiGIAATiAS9WU1A8jTCS4w lg&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Entrepreneur?????

Someone, elsewhere, posted this.
Where, in the article, does it mention "Welfare Recipients"?
What? Because it's a black man that's labelled an "Entrepreneur", he must be a drug dealer???
:lame2:

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Someone, elsewhere, posted this.
Where, in the article, does it mention "Welfare Recipients"?
What? Because it's a black man that's labelled an "Entrepreneur", he must be a drug dealer???
:lame2:

There's an article? I'd love to see it.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 10:41 AM
There's an article? I'd love to see it.

http://i43.tinypic.com/j6o010.jpg

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 10:43 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/j6o010.jpg

I don't get it.

its an obit.

You're telling me some of the morons on this board actually laugh at obituaries?

Wow.

Now that's FUCKED

Its pretty funny how some folks will talk and talk about how great entrepreneurs are, how they drive our economy, but suggest a young black man is actually his own boss - and well shit, he HAS to be dealing drugs. Fuckin bigots .

hortysir
04-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Considering the OP is verbatim to what was posted under this Obit, when I saw it, AND the fact that the image link was an e-mail pic attempt at copy/pasting....I'd say it was a forwarded racist bigoted e-mail that some braindeads were too lazy to read.
:slap:

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 11:12 AM
I don't get it.

its an obit.

You're telling me some of the morons on this board actually laugh at obituaries?

Wow.

Now that's FUCKED

Its pretty funny how some folks will talk and talk about how great entrepreneurs are, how they drive our economy, but suggest a young black man is actually his own boss - and well shit, he HAS to be dealing drugs. Fuckin bigots .

Yeah, he was some great great entrepreneur all right. I guess that's how they see it in NO "The Chocolate City" anyway. But hey, this was a yr before Katrina. Chances are this dumb ass would have stayed in the city to rob and plunder anyway so his demise was a good thing. I'm sure some lived because he died. :laugh2:

Double Murder Investigation

New Orleans, La., -- This evening, members of the New Orleans Police Department are investigating the murder of two men, ages 25 and 22-years of age. The 25-year-old local man has been identified as Larmondo Allen. The other victim was identified as 22-year-old Edward Taylor. The offense occurred shortly before 11:00 p.m., at 2339 Martin Luther King Boulevard (Guste Public Housing Development).

According to investigators, COPS officers were patrolling the development and heard several gunshots and later found the men in the development. Taylor was observed lying in the courtyard, suffering apparent multiple gunshot wounds to the head and body. Allen was seen lying, a short distance away from the first victim, on a concrete stairway and near the second floor balcony. He suffered an apparent gunshot wound to the chest. Both men were pronounced dead on the scene.

Both men were convicted felons, Taylor had a Second Degree Murder Warrant for his arrest in connection with the January 7, 2003 murder of 26-year-old Aaron Jones who was killed in the 1500 block of Bienville Street. The NOPD aired his photograph on January 14, 2004 in connection with this case.

Allen also has previous arrests, and in May of 2003 he was arrested on two (2) counts of attempted murder and one count of First Degree Murder. In December and October of 1999, he was arrested on two separate First Degree Murder cases.

http://www.cityofno.com/portal.aspx?portal=50&load=PortalModules/ViewPressRelease.ascx&itemid=1221

hortysir
04-27-2010, 11:16 AM
How does this automatically make his family welfare recipients?

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 11:18 AM
How does this automatically make his family welfare recipients?

9 children at age 25 with his arrest record? They already were don't ya think?

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah, he was some great great entrepreneur all right. I guess that's how they see it in NO "The Chocolate City" anyway. But hey, this was a yr before Katrina. Chances are this dumb ass would have stayed in the city to rob and plunder anyway so his demise was a good thing. I'm sure some lived because he died. :laugh2:

http://www.cityofno.com/portal.aspx?portal=50&load=PortalModules/ViewPressRelease.ascx&itemid=1221

I'm just curious, why did you and your racist friends pick this one particular murder victim to dance around the body of?

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:20 AM

Of course. We must assume all children of large black families are on welfare, we wouldn't be bigots if we didn't make this assumption.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 11:22 AM

My step-son had 8 by the age of 35 and never received a dime of welfare, so why would I think, just because this guy is black, that they were??

I can see I'm going to have a lot of fun picking out the bigots here!! :D

Nukeman
04-27-2010, 11:34 AM
My step-son had 8 by the age of 35 and never received a dime of welfare, so why would I think, just because this guy is black, that they were??

Oh please,,, bigots!!!!!!!! give me a break. Show me at least 10 young men who at age 25 have 9 children and are TRUE businessmen!!!!! Find me 10 than we will talk!!!!!!

By the way BIG difference between 35 and 8 kids and 25 and 9 kids!!

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Oh please,,, bigots!!!!!!!! give me a break. Show me at least 10 young men who at age 25 have 9 children and are TRUE businessmen!!!!! Find me 10 than we will talk!!!!!!

Yeah. The 35 year old will still have 4 kids living at home when he's 50. The 25 year old will have a quite home.

Nukeman
04-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah. The 35 year old will still have 4 kids living at home when he's 50. The 25 year old will have a quite home.

nah cause if they keep repeating the same pattern they will have 3 generations under one roof receiving govt benefits to take care of them!!!!!!!

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm just curious, why did you and your racist friends pick this one particular murder victim to dance around the body of?

:laugh2: I'm not racist and have no idea why this was posted. But my guess is there are many many more just like it in NO. Oh, when a slime ball dies we all benefit so I'll dance if that's what you call it regardless on race. :laugh2:

hortysir
04-27-2010, 11:41 AM

As soon as you show me 10 men who, at the age of 25 has 9 kids, are NOT true business men.

Straw

Still doesn't change the fact that a prejudiced assumption was made in this man's case.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
nah cause if they keep repeating the same pattern they will have 3 generations under one roof receiving govt benefits to take care of them!!!!!!!

Sad to say, you probably aren't even the biggest bigot on this board.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 11:43 AM

So, how much time did your son send in jail before age 25 with 8 children. There's nothing bigoted about reality. You crunch the numbers.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:44 AM
So, how much time did your son send in jail before age 25 with 8 children. There's nothing bigoted about reality. You crunch the numbers.

Considering the NOPD's tendency to plant evidence and fabricate lies and coverups, going to jail in New Orleans isn't anything you can use to judge someone.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 11:47 AM

None.
We're not talking about "reality". We're talking about an Obit of a black man that, just because he was survived by several children, must have been receiving Welfare.
Numbers crunched.

Trigg
04-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Considering the NOPD's tendency to plant evidence and fabricate lies and coverups, going to jail in New Orleans isn't anything you can use to judge someone.

Oh how did I know you were going to come back with, it's the police's fault.

He was just an innocent young man who went to church on Sunday and those damn police SET HIM UP. :laugh2:

Trigg
04-27-2010, 11:51 AM
None.
We're not talking about "reality". We're talking about an Obit of a black man that, just because he was survived by several children, must have been receiving Welfare.
Numbers crunched.

ya know it doesn't even matter that he was a black man.

I personally would have made that assumption of ANY 25 year old felon with 9 kids. I would have also made the assumption that those children are from multiple women. White, black, Asian or Indian doesn't matter.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Oh how did I know you were going to come back with, it's the police's fault.

He was just an innocent young man who went to church on Sunday and those damn police SET HIM UP. :laugh2:

See this guy here?

http://media.npr.org/programs/atc/features/2006/09/danziger/lmadison200.jpg?t=1248630597

He was on the way to see a relative with his 40 year old mentally handicapped brother when the cops shot his brother in the back and then proceeded to kick and stomp the bleeding to death body of his brother, and then they framed him up on false charges of attempted murder of a police officer. Neither were armed. Neither had any prior arrests or convictions.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:55 AM

I personally would have made that assumption of ANY 25 year old felon with 9 kids. I would have also made the assumption that those children are from multiple women. White, black, Asian or Indian doesn't matter.

No you wouldn't have. You're a big fucking liar.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 11:55 AM

The felony charges were not brought forward until this last page, though.

I've just been commenting on the OP, mainly.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 11:56 AM

The NO police found him shot and dead along with another..what evidence was planted, MORON?

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 12:01 PM
The NO police found him shot and dead along with another..what evidence was planted, MORON?

We're talking about his prior arrests without conviction, dipshit. You are fucking slow.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 12:05 PM
None.
Numbers crunched.

He was 25 with 9 children.
Allen also has previous arrests, and in May of 2003 he was arrested on two (2) counts of attempted murder and one count of First Degree Murder. In December and October of 1999, he was arrested on two separate First Degree Murder cases. You tell me how he provided for the children. Do those arrests reflect a find upstanding citizen who provides to you?

Trigg
04-27-2010, 12:09 PM
No you wouldn't have. You're a big fucking liar.

Why would I bother to lie on a message board :lame2:

Sorry to break your bubble but I tend to think poorly of any 25 year old felon with 9 kids, regardless of race.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
He was 25 with 9 children. You tell me how he provided for the children. Do those arrests reflect a find upstanding citizen who provides to you?

This guy had no arrests, no convctions, and worked full time

http://media.npr.org/programs/atc/features/2006/09/danziger/lmadison200.jpg?t=1248630597

And the NOPD tried to frame him for attempted murder of a cop

hortysir
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
He was 25 with 9 children. You tell me how he provided for the children. Do those arrests reflect a find upstanding citizen who provides to you?

The felony charges were not brought forward until this last page, though.

I've just been commenting on the OP, mainly.

Skipped this post?

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 12:22 PM
We're talking about his prior arrests without conviction, dipshit. You are fucking slow.

Actually YOU'RE not talking about anything. But it's nice to see you've added dipshit to your vocabulary. Keep it up and you'll be a sot after member of the NO getto club.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Actually YOU'RE not talking about anything. But it's nice to see you've added dipshit to your vocabulary. Keep it up and you'll be a sot after member of the NO getto club.

What is the "NO ghetto club" ? Is that like a social aid and pleasure club? Or more like an indian tribe?

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Skipped this post?

No I saw you post..and #31 on my page 3 shows the felony arrests.

You may have a different page count.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 12:31 PM
What is the "NO ghetto club" ? Is that like a social aid and pleasure club? Or more like an indian tribe?

You'll know it when you see it. It's also known by ER Docs as the knife & Gun club. Have fun.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 12:40 PM
You'll know it when you see it. It's also known by ER Docs as the knife & Gun club. Have fun.

Is it anywhere close to the 1400 block of North Roman St?

hortysir
04-27-2010, 12:53 PM
No I saw you post..and #31 on my page 3 shows the felony arrests.

You may have a different page count.

Semantics......

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Semantics......

No.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 01:04 PM
No.

My point was that the man's felony record wasn't mentioned in the OP. Only pages after,.
The opening post made a biased assumption based on age, race, and number of children that this person was receiving Welfare.
This assumption, as of yet, has NOT Been Proven.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 01:10 PM
My point was that the man's felony record wasn't mentioned in the OP. Only pages after,.
The opening post made a biased assumption based on age, race, and number of children that this person was receiving Welfare.
This assumption, as of yet, has NOT Been Proven.

The OP says nothing about race.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 01:14 PM
The OP says nothing about race.

Then how was the assumption that the family was welfare recipients milking the system for thousands of dollars a month made?
The e-mail had the picture and comments combined.
The only reason one couldn't see it was a black man in the picture is because the originator of this thread isn't adept at photo uploading.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Then how was the assumption that the family was welfare recipients milking the system for thousands of dollars a month made?
The e-mail had the picture and comments combined.
The only reason one couldn't see it was a black man in the picture is because the originator of this thread isn't adept at photo uploading.

Maybe so..but this thread is on this site and the OP didn't mention race..and no pic. Do we need a pic if we know the demographics of NO?

Take Atlanta..If this situation would have been there and knowing the demographics of the city I would be 99.9% safe suggesting the probable race of the victim or perp. Not that I would and neither did the poster of the OP.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 01:51 PM
neither did the poster of the OP.
But that's my point, Mr.P.
The OP'er DID no the race of the deceased. She just didn't know how to post the pic.
Where I come from it's called "Trolling".
Throw a race-baited thread out there, make no further replies, and sit back and watch the ensuing fireworks.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 02:01 PM
But that's my point, Mr.P.
The OP'er DID no the race of the deceased. She just didn't know how to post the pic.
Where I come from it's called "Trolling".
Throw a race-baited thread out there, make no further replies, and sit back and watch the ensuing fireworks.

I assure you she is no troll. Second you are ASSUMING she knew the race.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I assure you she is no troll. Second you are ASSUMING she knew the race.

One does not have to BE a Troll in order to post a Trolling thread.
Just as I don't have to be an electrician in order to install a ceiling fan.
The picture was there, in the e-mail. You can see the image code.
It just didn't copy from her e-mail because it's password protected.

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 02:35 PM
One does not have to BE a Troll in order to post a Trolling thread.

True

Just as I don't have to be an electrician in order to install a ceiling fan.

Not always true..check your local codes. Me? I'll do what I want in my own home, screw the codes.

The picture was there, in the e-mail. You can see the image code.

I don't see a pic nor code.

hortysir
04-27-2010, 03:34 PM

[IM]http://f1127.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f62069%5fAPCkiGIAATiAS9WU1A8jTCS4w lg&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1[/IG]

Entrepreneur?????

One just has to quote it to see it....I just removed a letter from each end of the image tag to show it for ya.

I'm truly not trying to be an argumentative ass.
(this is where you say, "I know you can't help it") :D
I had seen the post elsewhere is all.
The person that posted it *there* is a long time friend, but I pointed out the bias to her, as well.

SpidermanTUba
04-27-2010, 11:38 PM
True

Not always true..check your local codes. Me? I'll do what I want in my own home, screw the codes.

I don't see a pic nor code.

You plan on disclosing illegal or not up to code work done to the house to any potential buyers or would you keep that tidbit to yourself?

Mr. P
04-27-2010, 11:56 PM
You plan on disclosing illegal or not up to code work done to the house to any potential buyers or would you keep that tidbit to yourself?

That is up to the home inspector to discover.

On the other hand anything I ever do meets or exceeds code.
My issue is..I don't need an electrician to install a light switch to meet code standards..just government BS sponsored by....UNIONS. Piss on em.

Caveat Emptor

SpidermanTUba
04-28-2010, 09:21 AM
That is up to the home inspector to discover.

If you have knowledge and fail to disclose you will be liable regardless of what the inspector finds out.

My issue is..I don't need an electrician to install a light switch to meet code standards..
Where the heck are you required by law to have an electrician do this work? Just wanna make sure I never move there.

Mr. P
04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
If you have knowledge and fail to disclose you will be liable regardless of what the inspector finds out.

Knowledge of what? I know nothing. Everything is a surprise to me.
You know who holds the greatest liability these days? That inspector. He's HIRED to certify condition etc..God help him IF he misses something.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
One less "entreprenuer" is a very good thing. :salute:

SpidermanTUba
04-28-2010, 10:08 AM
You know who holds the greatest liability these days? That inspector. He's HIRED to certify condition etc..God help him IF he misses something.

Actually I don't think inspectors are liable for anything as long as they do the inspection in good faith.

For one thing they aren't allowed to tear down the walls to look for defects, they can only tell you what they see on the surface.

When I was a child we moved to a new house and the owners sold us the house with full knowledge it had foundation issues. They did not disclose this. The inspector failed to catch it. My folks sued them and they had to pay to fix the foundation.