PDA

View Full Version : Most Infamous Members, Past And Present

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Whom Do you Consider Between the new board and the old board to be the most infamous members? We all know what I consider infamous to mean but the term can mean whatever you want it to mean to you.

Write-in votes will also be taken, could only add a max of ten options.

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Whom Do you Consider Between the new board and the old board to be the most infamous members? We all know what I consider infamous to mean but the term can mean whatever you want it to mean to you.

I think the first guy I banned, who got in it deep with you. LOL! Far right and nasty. He started his own board? For the life of me I cannot remember his nic. Dang it, he didn't make your poll, but I do remember you buying me champagne!

Got it! "New Guy" Please let that be the right name...

shattered
04-25-2007, 07:50 PM
I don't consider any of them infamous.. You did, however, forget to add yourself.

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:51 PM
I think the first guy I banned, who got in it deep with you. LOL! Far right and nasty. He started his own board? For the life of me I cannot remember his nic. Dang it, he didn't make your poll, but I do remember you buying me champagne!

BIG D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok 1 vote for Big D also, damn good call woman! Had completely forgot about him!

1 bottle of Dom Perignon on its way.

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't consider any of them infamous.. You did, however, forget to add yourself.

That will be next poll "most famous".

Your righteous indignation is duly noted however.

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM

Ok 1 vote for Big D also, damn good call woman! Had completely forgot about him!

YESSSS! He made the new ones look tame. I know he nearly made me cry.

shattered
04-25-2007, 07:53 PM
That will be next poll "most famous".

Your righteous indignation is duly noted however.

Sorry.. You know my opinion and why it's what it is.. I'm not going to change it for a poll. :)

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:53 PM

Oh and we had a pool on who would be the first to ask where I was, I didn't have you, easy come easy go.

shattered
04-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh and we had a pool on who would be the first to ask where I was, I didn't have you, easy come easy go.

That post makes no sense.

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Sorry.. You know my opinion and why it's what it is.. I'm not going to change it for a poll. :)

Yes, I do know, no problem with it, however, no changee from OCAeeeee!:cool:

shattered
04-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Yes, I do know, no problem with it, however, no changee from OCAeeeee!:cool:

Thus, no change in my opinion. Glad we understand each other. :)

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:56 PM
YESSSS! He made the new ones look tame. I know he nearly made me cry.

Cry? Why? I admit he made me wish the bird flu upon him, but cry? Interested in what pushed you that far.

LiberalNation
04-25-2007, 07:56 PM
None, I don't even know half of them.

shattered
04-25-2007, 07:58 PM
None, I don't even know half of them.

Amazingly enough, they're all libs.. Except, Loose is turning out to be ok, and Dirt is just funny as hell..

Kathianne
Amazingly enough, they're all libs.. Except, Loose is turning out to be ok, and Dirt is just funny as hell..

I noticed that, why not you or me?

shattered
See.. If you take the time to attempt to get to know people outside politics, you'll actually find some of them quite likable, even if they don't share your same views...

shattered
04-25-2007, 07:59 PM
I noticed that, why not you or me?

Because we don't have the time nor the inclination to waste time getting into a pissing match with OCA is my guess.

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Because we don't have the time nor the inclination to waste time getting into a pissing match with OCA is my guess.

I should have said, why not you and/or me. ;)

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:01 PM
I should have said, why not you and/or me. ;)

Eh? Maybe I'm lost.. Long day at work.. Brain fried. Explain?

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:02 PM
That post makes no sense.

Pool? Betting pool? Somebody piss on your sense of humor tonight?

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Eh? Maybe I'm lost.. Long day at work.. Brain fried. Explain?

I think either or both of us could be considered 'infamous', not so much on right/left thing as our styles. Probably more me than you.

As for the secondary post, I was going to edit my first, but you beat me to it.

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Pool? Betting pool? Somebody piss on your sense of humor tonight?

Yeah.. Work pissed on my sense of humor, which is why I'm sitting here waiting for it to return. Also getting bored seeing poll after poll with invalid options. I can never vote, because there's never enough choices included.

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
I think either or both of us could be considered 'infamous', not so much on right/left thing as our styles. Probably more me than you.

As for the secondary post, I was going to edit my first, but you beat me to it.

Nah.. I don't think I'd be considered famous, OR infamous, since most of my posts are merely sarcastic humor.. If I left, people would forget about me shortly thereafter..

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
See.. If you take the time to attempt to get to know people outside politics, you'll actually find some of them quite likable, even if they don't share your same views...

Oh I think this has to do with the Loose deal and you banging his mom in return for him banging someone's mom......you shouldn't feel guilty about that.

Really I don't have the time to pm all the libs and get to know them personally, lots of threads need tending to, not sure that i'd want to get to know them anyway. I find that your political views tend to reflect kind of how you are in daily life.

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 08:07 PM
Nah.. I don't think I'd be considered famous, OR infamous, since most of my posts are merely sarcastic humor.. If I left, people would forget about me shortly thereafter..

Not those that interact with you so much. Granted you usually post where I'm not, but I do find you refreshing from time to time. Except when you are pissing on me. :lol:

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:08 PM

Red States Rule? Jimnyc? Ok Jimmy was a joke but I put Red in as meat for the libs. Its not my fault that most of the, "put any word you like in here", have been libs over the years.

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Not those that interact with you so much. Granted you usually post where I'm not, but I do find you refreshing from time to time. Except when you are pissing on me. :lol:

As OCA found out, nobody's exempt from my pissing on them if I think they're acting like an ass.. You've seen all my quizzes - I "tell it like it is".. :laugh2:

OCA
Yeah.. Work pissed on my sense of humor, which is why I'm sitting here waiting for it to return. Also getting bored seeing poll after poll with invalid options. I can never vote, because there's never enough choices included.

Maybe need to speak with Jimmy, he's got the max set at 10.

shattered
Red States Rule? Jimnyc? Ok Jimmy was a joke but I put Red in as meat for the libs. Its not my fault that most of the, "put any word you like in here", have been libs over the years.

Jimmy ends up in every poll so doesn't sound. RSR isn't even worthy of notice.. Literally.

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Matt and Jillian can both come off.. Neither of them ever did anything to stand out, IMO. Psycho can stay because he's gross. Glock can be put on because he's downright creepy.. You can be put on because you're disgustingly, over the top vulgar.. See, that's "infamous" to me.

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Jimmy ends up in every poll so doesn't sound. RSR isn't even worthy of notice.. Literally.

Jesus I tried to word this kind of pc, RSR was a nod to libs because honestly I couldn't think of 1 conservative poster who 1 would consider "infamous"

Without saying it you know that infamous was a synonym for something else I was thinking.

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM
As OCA found out, nobody's exempt from my pissing on them if I think they're acting like an ass.. You've seen all my quizzes - I "tell it like it is".. :laugh2:

Got a point. Notice though that I've rarely retaliated? Not because of the logical fallacy response of 'I don't think you're worth it', which is why I'm spelling it out; rather I can see why I think you have thought certain things, based on your readings. I don't get mad at things like that. (Hopefully clearing up some issues?) I know, wishful thinking. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
04-25-2007, 08:16 PM
I am totally infamous.

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Got a point. Notice though that I've rarely retaliated? Not because of the logical fallacy response of 'I don't think you're worth it', which is why I'm spelling it out; rather I can see why I think you have thought certain things, based on your readings. I don't get mad at things like that. (Hopefully clearing up some issues?) I know, wishful thinking. :laugh2:

You'll quickly find out that I don't tend to hold grudges, unless you actually did something to fuck me over... You're still safe.

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Matt and Jillian can both come off.. Neither of them ever did anything to stand out, IMO. Psycho can stay because he's gross. Glock can be put on because he's downright creepy.. You can be put on because you're disgustingly, over the top vulgar.. See, that's "infamous" to me.

Nah, the poll options stand as is, thanks for the suggestions though.

Kathianne
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
You'll quickly find out that I don't tend to hold grudges, unless you actually did something to fuck me over... You're still safe.
I've made my mistakes and try to learn from them. ;)

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Nah, the poll options stand as is, thanks for the suggestions though.

Well, suffice it to say, much like the polls posted by the libs asking if one hates Bush or not, your poll is very skewed.

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
your poll is very skewed.

I know, ain't it beautiful?:laugh2: :laugh2:

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
I know, ain't it beautiful?:laugh2: :laugh2:

Beautifully hypocritical. :)

Nienna
04-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Wasn't Gabby pretty infamous?

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Wasn't Gabby pretty infamous?

Moreso than Jillian, yes..

OCA
04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Moreso than Jillian, yes..

10 options only, remember the number 10. That is why I added that you could write in whomever you felt I missed, Kathianne dug up Big D, perfect use of the write in vote.

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:37 PM
10 options only, remember the number 10. That is why I added that you could write in whomever you felt I missed, Kathianne dug up Big D, perfect use of the write in vote.

I'd rather see your name in lights so I can have the pleasure of clicking the little button right next to it.. Just to make it all official and everything..You know..

Nienna
04-25-2007, 08:37 PM
What about Lolita? I heard about her, even though she was before my time. :)

shattered
04-25-2007, 08:39 PM
What about Lolita? I heard about her, even though she was before my time. :)

She didn't last long enough to make any list, other than simply annoying.

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:11 PM
I'd rather see your name in lights so I can have the pleasure of clicking the little button right next to it.. Just to make it all official and everything..You know..

You will see my name in lights, I told you, the "most famous" or maybe the "most valuable player" poll.

shattered
04-25-2007, 09:12 PM
You will see my name in lights, I told you, the "most famous" or maybe the "most valuable player" poll.

You're not even in the running...except in your own mind.

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:16 PM
You're not even in the running...except in your own mind.

Ok, Bonnie Raitt.:cool:

shattered
04-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok, Bonnie Raitt.:cool:

Again...another comparison that's lost on me.. Other than we have the same color hair...

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Again...another comparison that's lost on me.. Other than we have the same color hair...

Thats all it was, Jesus you are irritable tonight! Got a standard comment for irritable women but will keep it under wraps at current time.

shattered
04-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Thats all it was, Jesus you are irritable tonight! Got a standard comment for irritable women but will keep it under wraps at current time.

Given your constant disposition, you're hardly the one to be able to call someone else irritable, and expect it to hold any water... Smart move, however.. I'm really not up to a flaming bitchfest.

shattered
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Incidently, for the record, I'm not the least bit grouchy... It just does me no good to tell you you're being an ass, and it's not worth trying to make you see what's so "icky" (for lack of a better word) because you don't care.. Thus, my deadpan replies...

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Given your constant disposition, you're hardly the one to be able to call someone else irritable, and expect it to hold any water... Smart move, however.. I'm really not up to a flaming bitchfest.

I'm not irritable, just honest with people, no sugarcoating.

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:47 PM
It just does me no good to tell you you're being an ass

Yet you still find it important to reply to me at every turn. Honestly I take it as a compliment.

shattered
04-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Yet you still find it important to reply to me at every turn. Honestly I take it as a compliment.

Hardly anywhere near any turn.. Just when you say something astoundingly asinine, like creating one of these stupid polls, or posting that some other guy has the hots for you, like that's a good thing... I've got less than 1000 posts here, and I can guarantee that less than 1/4 of them are to you, or reference you in any way.. However, I'm betting at least 2/3 of yours are slams at other people.

shattered
04-25-2007, 09:50 PM

Well, then you can't very well hold that same quality against me, can you?

(Besides, I've gotten some neat rep for some of my replies to you) :)

MtnBiker
04-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey OCA, what about DK and his better half?

She asked to be banned, several times.

Abbey Marie
04-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Personally, I would have added Archangel & RWA. And RWA's politics are pretty hard to categorize.

(I hope you don't mind me mentioning them. I just had the experience of being told all the reasons why a poll of mine was deficient, so I know it can take the fun out of the thread).

shattered
04-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Personally, I would have added Archangel & RWA. And RWA's politics are pretty hard to categorize.

(I hope you don't mind me mentioning them. I just had the experience of being told all the reasons why a poll of mine was deficient, so I know it can take the fun out of the thread).

Easily.. You can get rid of Loose and Grump, and replace them with RWA and Arch.. :)

KitchenKitten99
04-25-2007, 10:05 PM

Big D came to my mind as well. There was another one, opposite of Big D, who was similar to LiberalNation in beliefs-but way worse, I think it was a guy and he was in his 30's (I think)...

5stringJeff
04-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Oh I think this has to do with the Loose deal and you banging his mom in return for him banging someone's mom......you shouldn't feel guilty about that.

Really I don't have the time to pm all the libs and get to know them personally, lots of threads need tending to, not sure that i'd want to get to know them anyway. I find that your political views tend to reflect kind of how you are in daily life.

What was that about bringing people's family members into threads?

Anyway, moved to Steel Cage, since this is little more than trash-talking.

OCA
04-26-2007, 05:40 AM
What was that about bringing people's family members into threads?

Anyway, moved to Steel Cage, since this is little more than trash-talking.

I didn't bring anyone's mom into any thread........ever.

jimnyc
04-26-2007, 07:08 AM

In OCA's defense, I think this quote was misinterpreted. I think he meant that she "banged" his Mom in retaliation for his "banging" someone else's Mom. Banging mean "flaming". I think his were just references to past actions.

glockmail
04-26-2007, 08:05 AM

Write-in votes will also be taken, could only add a max of ten options. Great minds think alike. I was thinking of doing a poll: who is the most annoying liberal. My vote would be thestripedy. Only open to current members, otherwise maineman takes the cake.

glockmail
04-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Cry? Why? I admit he made me wish the bird flu upon him, but cry? Interested in what pushed you that far.
Girls are like that. Wimps. :poke:

glockmail
04-26-2007, 08:10 AM
....Glock can be put on because he's downright creepy.. .... Like those spiders I snuck into your bed last night? :poke:

glockmail
04-26-2007, 08:15 AM
You'll quickly find out that I don't tend to hold grudges, unless you actually did something to fuck me over... You're still safe. Would banning you forever qualify? :poke:

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:16 AM
In OCA's defense, I think this quote was misinterpreted. I think he meant that she "banged" his Mom in retaliation for his "banging" someone else's Mom. Banging mean "flaming". I think his were just references to past actions.

Agreed.. But it was only misinterpreted by Jeff, and OCA was only using that example as justification for being a putz. :).

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Would banning you forever qualify? :poke:

Why are you asking me? It's not my grudge, and I didn't ban you.

glockmail
04-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Why are you asking me? It's not my grudge, and I didn't ban you. Because you asked the question, sweet cheeks.

loosecannon
04-26-2007, 10:42 AM

you are irrational in real life?

loosecannon
04-26-2007, 10:51 AM

But you view the world thru shit colored glasses.

shattered
04-26-2007, 11:40 AM
<i>**kick**</i>

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:22 PM
But you view the world thru shit colored glasses.

But, but, I don't ask someone to pick a debate topic and it will be debated then back out lol.:laugh2:

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:24 PM

Exactly Jimmy, probably wrong choice of words to use as those without some knowledge of the street lingo double meanings will have misunderstood the meaning of that, glad a borough boy caught onto that.

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:24 PM
you are irrational in real life?

Makes no sense at all, try again Lucy.

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Agreed.. But it was only misinterpreted by Jeff, and OCA was only using that example as justification for being a putz. :).

Uhh no, I was using it as a possible reason for you suddenly becoming the defender of Pee Wee The Great Debater, maybe you are one of these people who when you feel you've errored go 180 degrees overboard the other way looking for forgiveness. In my eyes what you did, although its not my style, was justified given the heinous classlessness displayed by Loose on that night.

shattered
04-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Uhh no, I was using it as a possible reason for you suddenly becoming the defender of Pee Wee The Great Debater, maybe you are one of these people who when you feel you've errored go 180 degrees overboard the other way looking for forgiveness. In my eyes what you did, although its not my style, was justified given the heinous classlessness displayed by Loose on that night.

That bit of "logic" would work if I didn't tend to like people from both sides. I posted, and I apologized because *I* thought it was the right thing to do.. As for forgiveness, that's up to the offended party, and doesn't matter to me in the least, since I did what I felt I should.

I haven't defended him, but I have stated that some of what he posts is amusing. And, funny is funny, no matter where it comes from. I just don't feel the need to hold grudges "just because".

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey OCA, what about DK and his better half?

She asked to be banned, several times.

See? Another great addition to the list! Needed more than ten options.

For those that don't know he is talking about DK and KL Suddeth, a married couple who used to be members at USMB. DK was a moderator and I think KL was a mod lol for a spell. There is lots more information available on these two but it isn't for public consumption, pm me.

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:35 PM

How the hell I forgot those two I don't know! Great additions Abbey!
I'm sure Darin is missing Arch right about now:laugh2:

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Easily.. You can get rid of Loose and Grump, and replace them with RWA and Arch.. :)

You did read where I said one could write in whomever they chose, again ten options was all I had available to me.

OCA
04-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Big D came to my mind as well. There was another one, opposite of Big D, who was similar to LiberalNation in beliefs-but way worse, I think it was a guy and he was in his 30's (I think)...

Opposite? In what way? 1000% multicultural?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

gabosaurus
04-26-2007, 06:42 PM
How come I am not listed? I am as infamous as anyone! :cool:

glockmail
04-26-2007, 07:52 PM
How come I am not listed? I am as infamous as anyone! :cool: Not worth mentioning. Putz's are a dime a dozen. :laugh2:

shattered
04-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Not worth mentioning. Putz's are a dime a dozen. :laugh2:

Thus, the reason you're also not included, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/putz.png

:D

Gunny
04-26-2007, 08:59 PM
That was a no-brainer with matts name on the list.:cool:

glockmail
04-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Thus, the reason you're also not included, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/putz.png

:D And the reason why you ain't? :laugh2:

shattered
04-26-2007, 09:18 PM
And the reason why you ain't? :laugh2:

Cause I gots my very own thread, compliments of your buddy OCA. :laugh2: :salute: :dance:

glockmail
04-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Cause I gots my very own thread, compliments of your buddy OCA. :laugh2: :salute: :dance: You win. You're infamous. :2up:

shattered
04-26-2007, 09:25 PM
You win. You're infamous. :2up:

I know. :cheers2:

lily
04-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Again I don't have anything to say, but this looks like the place to get your post count up.

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Again I don't have anything to say, but this looks like the place to get your post count up.

If we can get it up, well that's half the battle. Post count that is.

lily
04-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Of course! I knew that's what you meant!:lol:

Pale Rider
04-27-2007, 02:42 AM
Most infamous is a toss up betweem mister I think incest is OK mattskrammer, and manfrommaine.

glockmail
04-27-2007, 06:07 AM
I know. :cheers2:

Show us your tits!

:laugh2:

glockmail
04-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Most infamous is a toss up betweem mister I think incest is OK mattskrammer, and manfrommaine. :clap:

Nuc
04-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Most infamous is a toss up betweem mister I think incest is OK mattskrammer, and manfrommaine.

I don't think he said incest was OK. I think he said it's OK to have sex with your daughter.

lily
04-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Show us your tits!

:laugh2:

You know if I had a dime for every time someone begged me to show my fantastic bosom, I'd be a rich woman. I suppose I could again go for the standard smilie, but I'm bold enough to show you the entire picture. I'm not sure if there is a photo gallery here or not, but here I am. The only thing I ask is that you don't use my picture to do unsavory things, just bask in my beauty.

http://www.randykerr.com/ftp/images/k000116f.jpg

manu1959
04-27-2007, 10:46 AM
You know if I had a dime for every time someone begged me to show my fantastic bosom, I'd be a rich woman. I suppose I could again go for the standard smilie, but I'm bold enough to show you the entire picture. I'm not sure if there is a photo gallery here or not, but here I am. The only thing I ask is that you don't use my picture to do unsavory things, just bask in my beauty.

http://www.randykerr.com/ftp/images/k000116f.jpg

that is exactly how i pictured you.....is that strange or what.....

theHawk
04-27-2007, 10:59 AM
I voted SpideymanTuba, that guys was off his rocker. PB is so over the top I doubt he is even genuine.

lily
04-27-2007, 11:14 AM
that is exactly how i pictured you.....is that strange or what.....

Hey! My face is up here, stop staring.

Hagbard Celine
04-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Does anyone remember Archangel? Why is that old codger not on here?

glockmail
04-27-2007, 02:47 PM

LOL! Is that a toungue piercing? Very sexy.

jackass
04-27-2007, 03:12 PM
See? Another great addition to the list! Needed more than ten options.

For those that don't know he is talking about DK and KL Suddeth, a married couple who used to be members at USMB. DK was a moderator and I think KL was a mod lol for a spell. There is lots more information available on these two but it isn't for public consumption, pm me.

Wow...forgot all about them!! They were strange!

OCA
04-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Wow...forgot all about them!! They were strange!

Buddy you don't know the half of it! I talked to KL on the phone a few times.....WOW!

jackass
04-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Buddy you don't know the half of it! I talked to KL on the phone a few times.....WOW!
And I didnt even get to know them THAT well. I think I took a break form the board for most of their time.

Psychoblues
04-30-2007, 02:29 AM
jackass, there is a helluva lot that you don't know anything about.

And I didnt even get to know them THAT well. I think I took a break form the board for most of their time.

But, you excuse your ignorance so graciously. For that I am proud of you.

TheStripey1
04-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Great minds think alike. I was thinking of doing a poll: who is the most annoying liberal. My vote would be thestripedy. Only open to current members, otherwise maineman takes the cake.

The tiger bows... except I'm not a liberal but since when has the facts ever gotten in the way of your opinion, eh glocky?

:dance:

lily
04-30-2007, 09:57 PM
The tiger bows... except I'm not a liberal but since when has the facts ever gotten in the way of your opinion, eh glocky?

:dance:

You know, at this point in time, you are considered a liberal stripey.......the right has gone that far right! Republicans sure ain't what they used to be and anyone even slightly to the center of the right is considered liberal.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 01:11 AM
We'll take all the "liberals" that the current crop of Bushbots wants to hand us. Must suck to be a Bushbot now days.

Psychoblues
05-04-2007, 10:54 PM
110 posts and only 15 votes. And I am tied for third place with two more I guess equally infamous posters. Sad state of affairs for the poll I would suggest. Hang in there, jimnyc, you're heading up the field with only three times the votes that I have but I'm on a roll. Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!!!!

Cheers,:cheers2: my friends and foes alike!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
05-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Such a ridiculous poll! I am far more infamous that Psychoblues! :cool: