PDA

View Full Version : Hog is viciously attacked by angry black man.

HogTrash
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
It was bound to happen sooner or later folks.

PostmodernProphet
04-29-2010, 07:21 AM
congratulations on an incredibly stupid thread......

darin
04-29-2010, 07:32 AM
...I suppose this is the correct forum for this thread. This thread isn't really
'Humor' as much as it's 'just sorta stupid' however.

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
congratulations on an incredibly stupid thread......

...I suppose this is the correct forum for this thread. This thread isn't really

'Humor' as much as it's 'just sorta stupid' however.
:laugh2: :blsmile: :lmao:

PostmodernProphet
04-29-2010, 10:48 AM
I challenge dmp on a debate on the relative meaning of "incredibly" versus "just sorta"....

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 04:10 PM
I challenge dmp on a debate on the relative meaning of "incredibly" versus "just sorta"....Let the games begin. :popcorn:

PostmodernProphet
04-29-2010, 04:16 PM
all right....my position is that "incredibly" and "just sorta" would occupy opposite positions on extreme ends of stupid.......

as I am hardpressed to imagine a post which would fall beyond using the "N" word in a public statement on the scale of stupidity, I would propose calling such a post one of the most stupid posts a person could make.....thus, this thread should fall more naturally under the heading of "incredibly" than it would "just sorta".....

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 11:15 PM
all right....my position is that "incredibly" and "just sorta" would occupy opposite positions on extreme ends of stupid.......

as I am hardpressed to imagine a post which would fall beyond using the "N" word in a public statement on the scale of stupidity, I would propose calling such a post one of the most stupid posts a person could make.....thus, this thread should fall more naturally under the heading of "incredibly" than it would "just sorta".....IMO, the "opposite positions on extreme ends of stupid" for "incredibly" and "just sorta" would be 'not at all'. :D

What the hell did I just say? :confused:

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 11:22 PM

as I am hardpressed to imagine a post which would fall beyond using the "N" word in a public statement on the scale of stupidity, I would propose calling such a post one of the most stupid posts a person could make.....thus, this thread should fall more naturally under the heading of "incredibly" than it would "just sorta".....Oh for christ sakes, lighten up PmP, it's only comedy. :slap:

Black comedians use the "N" word all the time on television and movies. :afro:

PostmodernProphet
04-30-2010, 07:31 AM
no, watching you fall on your face in the mud and struggle trying to stand up is comedy.......watching someone kick you in the balls is comedy.....posting something that the vast majority of people recognize as offensive is an act of agression, not an act of comedy......

gabosaurus
04-30-2010, 10:47 AM
It was bound to happen sooner or later folks.

http://i44.tinypic.com/vd3exi.jpg

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 12:56 PM
no, watching you fall on your face in the mud and struggle trying to stand up is comedy.......watching someone kick you in the balls is comedy.....That would be slap-stick comedy, and I suppose it is funny in a sadistic sort of way.

posting something that the vast majority of people recognize as offensive is an act of agression, not an act of comedy......It's not so much that "people recognize it as offensive" as much as they are "programmed to believe it is offensive".

If this were not true then it would be equally as offensive, regardless of the race of the offender...The politicly correct proof is in the pudding.

HogTrash
05-04-2010, 04:55 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/vd3exi.jpgSo you think Hog is 'manly' huh? ;)

Do you often fantasize about me?