PDA

View Full Version : Why do people debate on this board?

SpidermanTUba
04-29-2010, 04:05 PM
USmessageboard.com has a lot more traffic and the exact same format.

Gaffer
04-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Then go there and do your trolling. Nobody here will miss you.

Binky
04-29-2010, 04:55 PM

Why does anyone debate? Why do they have debate teams in high school and college? Duh............maybe it's because they like to toss out ideas and then bounce them around from one to the other to see how they fly......

BoogyMan
04-29-2010, 05:13 PM

Do you have a problem with this board? Is it really your place to trash this board in favor of another?

btw, I notice YOU are here. :lame2:

Jaaaman
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Do you have a problem with this board? Is it really your place to trash this board in favor of another?

:clap:

Mr. P
04-29-2010, 05:22 PM

A large portion of the members here grew that board. We know what's there.

Kathianne
04-29-2010, 05:37 PM

People like different boards for different reasons. BTW, did you ask to link to competitive board?

SassyLady
04-29-2010, 06:03 PM

I prefer this board because the people here are more respectful and get to know each other and our opinions. BTW, if that is where you've been then no wonder you are so rude and condescending to people here ...it's definitely needed to suvive over there.

Anyway ... if things here are too slow here due to less traffic then you should, by all means, merge into that other board. They seem to running at your speed. :coffee:

Trigg
04-29-2010, 07:14 PM
I go over there occasionally. The people are terribly rude to each other. There are also a few black guys who are blatant racists, which I find hard to put up with.

jimnyc
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM

The format is the same because vBulletin is the software used. The forum names are similar because I named the majority of them when I owned the board there and obviously named the forums here. There are a handful of members of both boards and a bunch of members that solely post here. Is there an issue with debating at several boards? I myself am a posting member at about 7 political boards.

And if traffic is what you are after, so be it, go over there, I don't have the finances to compete with a company that runs the outfit over there. And while I have no desire to mix it up at my old board, I know that the admin who runs the show there (Gunny) is one of the best guys around, both at debating and running things.

Or if it's just that you forgot how to get there, I can make your link clickable for you so that you'll have directions. :poke:

sybarite
04-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Then go there and do your trolling. Nobody here will miss you.

I've only been on this forum for a few days, but I have never seen anyone so disrespectful on a debate forum. I agree. Please go away!!

hortysir
04-29-2010, 08:53 PM
The Admin here here isn't delete-happy
even with asinine posts like the OP

:dance:

HogTrash
04-29-2010, 09:21 PM
USmessageboard.com has a lot more traffic and the exact same format.I'm here because this board desperately needs my unique perspectives. :D What's your excuse? :dance:

Abbey Marie
04-29-2010, 11:59 PM

I have to hand it to you, this is most troll-like post I've ever seen.

gabosaurus
04-30-2010, 04:41 PM

So go post your idiocy over there. Unless they have banned you already.

red states rule
05-02-2010, 05:23 AM
I prefer this board because the people here are more respectful and get to know each other and our opinions. BTW, if that is where you've been then no wonder you are so rude and condescending to people here ...it's definitely needed to suvive over there.

Anyway ... if things here are too slow here due to less traffic then you should, by all means, merge into that other board. They seem to running at your speed. :coffee:

You hit the nail on the head. I got a PM from Manfrommaine at USMB, and he is not happy since his lifetime ban will not be lifted

This is what USMB has to put up with, and why this board is much more civil

As I have always said, red... you are an ignorant parrot. Health care passed. Financial reform will pass soon... and by the time that the next presidential election comes along, I'll be voting by absentee ballot from Mexico living quite nicely on a retirement check from you. Thanks so much. Enjoy the mutual masturbation that you sorry losers call debate on DP.com... I wonder why Jim puts up with you all. It is clear to me that you all are incapable of going head to head with someone who is not beholden to others to form their thoughts for them. My life has never been better than it is right now. ANd you... well, you have the spectre of recurrence of cancer hanging over your head. I must say that I have known many good and honorable people who have been struck down by that disease, but I cannot think of anyone more deserving of it than you. Now... get ready to get back into your daily pathetic, miserable grind trying to make ends meet, for what little time you have left. I am sure that your butt buddies at DP.com will mourn your passing, but KNOW that I certainly will not. Considering that you will probably be struck down by that disease after I am in Merida, I will toast your passing there, and piss in my own urinal and symbolically think it is your grave. You are certainly not worth the trip to Pennsylvania to go to the actual site. Adios Motherfucer... I will live a long and happy life, and hopefully, you will not. Post THIS back to your pals. Jim knows he will always be welcome in Mexico. None of THEM will and you will not live long enough to get there in any case, and couldn't afford the airfare regardless. See ya sucker...

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 10:49 AM

you hang out there, which makes posting here a more pleasant experience.....

Binky
05-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm here because this board desperately needs my unique perspectives. :D What's your excuse? :dance:

:laugh2::laugh2: And you so often grace us with your bullpucky.....:coffee:

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 12:37 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: And you so often grace us with your bullpucky.....:coffee:You may consider that 'icing on the cake' at no extra charge. :salute:

Binky
05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
You may consider that 'icing on the cake' at no extra charge. :salute:

Yep....and mine gets tossed about free of charge as well and comes with a wealth of life experiences for added enjoyment.....:laugh2:

Binky
05-02-2010, 01:38 PM

Obviously he's here because he loves the company and thrives on our bullpucky.......This is a happy site.... Could be he enjoys the chuckles or whatever he gets from being here.....

darin
05-02-2010, 02:09 PM

You hit the nail on the head. I got a PM from Manfrommaine at USMB, and he is not happy since his lifetime ban will not be lifted

This is what USMB has to put up with, and why this board is much more civil

As I have always said, red... you are an ignorant parrot. Health care passed. Financial reform will pass soon... and by the time that the next presidential election comes along, I'll be voting by absentee ballot from Mexico living quite nicely on a retirement check from you. Thanks so much. Enjoy the mutual masturbation that you sorry losers call debate on DP.com... I wonder why Jim puts up with you all. It is clear to me that you all are incapable of going head to head with someone who is not beholden to others to form their thoughts for them. My life has never been better than it is right now. ANd you... well, you have the spectre of recurrence of cancer hanging over your head. I must say that I have known many good and honorable people who have been struck down by that disease, but I cannot think of anyone more deserving of it than you. Now... get ready to get back into your daily pathetic, miserable grind trying to make ends meet, for what little time you have left. I am sure that your butt buddies at DP.com will mourn your passing, but KNOW that I certainly will not. Considering that you will probably be struck down by that disease after I am in Merida, I will toast your passing there, and piss in my own urinal and symbolically think it is your grave. You are certainly not worth the trip to Pennsylvania to go to the actual site. Adios Motherfucer... I will live a long and happy life, and hopefully, you will not. Post THIS back to your pals. Jim knows he will always be welcome in Mexico. None of THEM will and you will not live long enough to get there in any case, and couldn't afford the airfare regardless. See ya sucker...

^^^ Funny thing is - a "MINISTER" posted that about you RSR!

red states rule
05-02-2010, 02:16 PM
^^^ Funny thing is - a "MINISTER" posted that about you RSR!

If I understand correctly, he is a FORMER minister. Since he no longer "preaches" he could care less if his flock knows the real MFM. Like most things in his life, he only cares about them if they serve a useful purpose. If they can;t do anything for him, he tosses them aside

The good news is, MFM will NEVER post here again

chesswarsnow
05-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

If I understand correctly, he is a FORMER minister. Since he no longer "preaches" he could care less if his flock knows the real MFM. Like most things in his life, he only cares about them if they serve a useful purpose. If they can;t do anything for him, he tosses them aside

The good news is, MFM will NEVER post here again

1. I rank mfm with the dirt bag oca, both are human pieces of shit if you asked me.:slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
05-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I rank mfm with the dirt bag oca, both are human pieces of shit if you asked me.:slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would not insult OCA like that

The good news is MFM is USMB's problem and not ours. I am not upset over the PM, it simply confirms Jim's sould judgement and common sense

chesswarsnow
05-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

I would not insult OCA like that

The good news is MFM is USMB's problem and not ours. I am not upset over the PM, it simply confirms Jim's sould judgement and common sense

1. I'm going have to disagree for once RSR!
2. If oca was let back in, I would be the first to leave.
3. If mfm was let back in I would just watch the fireworks!:laugh2:
4. I can not stand one post from oca, he is the worst person I have ever known on the internet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Silver
05-02-2010, 02:44 PM

US MB has some nut with a phobia for moving the damn posts all the time....it pisses me off, so I avoid the site for that bullshit alone....

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 03:37 PM
I go over there occasionally. The people are terribly rude to each other. There are also a few black guys who are blatant racists, which I find hard to put up with.

"Black racists" are my specialty. :blsmile: :lmao:

Gunny
05-02-2010, 03:49 PM

I don't appreciate this much. Most of the members here, like you, know how to get to USMB and most of the members there know how to get here, and plenty are members of both places.

I don't discuss USMB on this board, nor do I allow DP to be discussed there.

If you feel the need to stir up some shit, don't do it in my name. I'm friends or acquaintances with many of the people here, to include the owner, and we have no problems with one another.

Sir Evil
05-02-2010, 03:59 PM

Should of stayed there, you were a shitty member then and obviously still are.
http://i40.tinypic.com/b3x3s1.gif

jimnyc
05-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't appreciate this much. Most of the members here, like you, know how to get to USMB and most of the members there know how to get here, and plenty are members of both places.

I don't discuss USMB on this board, nor do I allow DP to be discussed there.

If you feel the need to stir up some shit, don't do it in my name. I'm friends or acquaintances with many of the people here, to include the owner, and we have no problems with one another.

You are correct, Gunny, and you have my apologies. My first instinct was to allow the thread so that I didn't get accused of deleting posts or not allowing links. But you've been very proactive about keeping our trash from spewing about your board and I should have given the same respect in return. My intent wasn't to disparage USMB.

And you're also correct about the mutual members. I don't think either board is a surprise to either of our members. No reason why many can't post at both. Unfortunately, the nasty members and banned members tend to use the other as a podium for trashing one another.

I'll be sure to stay on top of anything else that attempts to rile either board.