PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa

red states rule
04-30-2010, 05:11 AM
The global warmng business is doing very well for Al Gore. Check out the new house Al bought with the money he has made off his global warming scam

I wonder if Pres Obama was talking about Al when he said at some point you have made enough money?

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

http://www.latimes.com/features/home/la-hm-hotprop-gore-20100428,0,4103538.story

cat slave
04-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Wow! Youd think more people would pick up on this!

Those recent earth quakes were just the sounds of Gores carbon foot prints
hitting the ground.

red states rule
04-30-2010, 07:25 PM

hitting the ground.

The liberal media and the tree huggers will IGNORE the story

I wonder if the house has solar panels on the roof?

Why so many fireplaces? Since the Earth is warming why would he need any heat?

cat slave
04-30-2010, 07:49 PM
The liberal media and the tree huggers will IGNORE the story

I wonder if the house has solar panels on the roof?

Why so many fireplaces? Since the Earth is warming why would he need any heat?

And what would they "burn"? Money maybe.

Im sure if we listen we will hear the humming of his electrical lines all over the
country.

red states rule
04-30-2010, 07:51 PM

Im sure if we listen we will hear the humming of his electrical lines all over the
country.

I wonder how he got his motgage? Here is guy with no job, no pay stubs, and future employment prospects - and he gets the loan? :laugh2:

The only means of support I see is when he wears suspenders

Damn the global warming business must be a dman good one!

Silver
04-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Al says don't forget to hang your laundry outside to dry and avoid using an electric dryer, save the environment....fool

cat slave
05-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Hes into quite a gig which may be getting ready to leave him high and dry.

Well, I intend to leave as large a carbon footprint as I can manage!
Fat Al can go to hell! Permanent "warming" there.

red states rule
05-01-2010, 07:32 AM

Where are all the global warming believers? Is anyone going to try and defend Al for his lavish lifestyle, the energy he will use, and the massive "carbon footprint" he will leave behind as he lives his life of luxury?

Why the hell does he have more bathrooms then bedrooms? Think of all the water he will be using? :laugh2:

crin63
05-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Why the hell does he have more bathrooms then bedrooms? Think of all the water he will be using? :laugh2:

When you're as full of crap as Al you probably need a potty close by. :coffee:

cat slave
05-01-2010, 10:38 AM
LOL!!!!:laugh2:

cat slave
05-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Remember he couldnt even carry his own state when he ran for prez!
Thats because we have is number.

I live near his home(?)town and no one likes him anymore. I question the
"home" term as he always lived in WA.

Insein
05-03-2010, 10:44 AM
The scariest part is this guy was that close to being president. Bush was the best thing to happen to this country in 2000.

Monkeybone
05-03-2010, 10:53 AM
he wants to be on the shore line so he can start sand bagging it now... he is just thinking about the rest of us.. sheesh

gpp111
05-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Here are Al Gore's 35 inconvenient mistruths.

Link shows why Al Gore's movie is riddled with half baked false information.

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/monckton/goreerrors.html

The UK Courts ruled his movie as propaganda, and can not be showed in schools unless a disclaimer is given that the movie is full of inaccuracies and ha political bias.

gpp111
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Here is the ruling of the UK Courts on Al Gore's movie.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article2633838.ece

Binky
05-03-2010, 12:01 PM

hitting the ground.

:laugh2::laugh2: Good one....

Binky
05-03-2010, 12:04 PM

country.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Even a better chuckle....

Binky
05-03-2010, 12:06 PM
I wonder how he got his motgage? Here is guy with no job, no pay stubs, and future employment prospects - and he gets the loan? :laugh2:

The only means of support I see is when he wears suspenders

Damn the global warming business must be a dman good one!

:laugh2::laugh2: Lots of idiots that have bought into that bullpucky and purchased his book and vid.....:poke:

Binky
05-03-2010, 12:08 PM

:laugh2::laugh2: Yep, don't think he'll be able to stop the warming there.:eek:

Binky
05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Where are all the global warming believers? Is anyone going to try and defend Al for his lavish lifestyle, the energy he will use, and the massive "carbon footprint" he will leave behind as he lives his life of luxury?

More bathrooms to flush himself down......Since he's full of crap....he'll need 'em.....:coffee:

gpp111
05-03-2010, 01:29 PM
In time a stiff prison sentence will be in order for Gore and his ilk.

It is a Federal crime to misappropriate funds.

MtnBiker
05-03-2010, 03:55 PM
In time a stiff prison sentence will be in order for Gore and his ilk.

It is a Federal crime to misappropriate funds.

Which funds were misappropriated?

Insein
05-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Fools and their money are soon parted. Al Gore may have suggested to congress to misappropriate funds but he did not directly receive them. All his money is from the idiots that buy his books, movies and carbon credits. Now if money went into setting up his Carbon credit companies from government funding, then maybe you're on to something.

red states rule
05-03-2010, 06:29 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: Lots of idiots that have bought into that bullpucky and purchased his book and vid.....:poke:

Perhaps one day after the polar ice caps melt, the water will reach Al's front door, and put his Oscar he as above one of the fireplaces under water :laugh2:

red states rule
05-04-2010, 04:11 AM
Here are some pics showing how Al and Tipper are living the good life off global warming

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/S94eNDhKarI/AAAAAAAAdDo/Kz3K0X2_FQU/s400/100502-gore-house2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/S94eHo6LdjI/AAAAAAAAdDQ/wklhl-GODoA/s400/100502-gore-house5.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/S94eIp-4gKI/AAAAAAAAdDg/lxgQ_kBYKvc/s400/100502-gore-house3.jpg

gpp111
05-04-2010, 12:45 PM
From the photos above you can see what the residence of a modern day Robber Baron looks like.

It is a crime to misuse federal funds.

Al Gore has been striving for years to get the govt to re engineer our economy to become a low carbon one. The Federal Govt has spent about 90 billion so far in this effort.

Al Gore is the President, owner, or company officer in numerous companies who benefit from Federal spending with regard to climate change.

Once the truth comes out, that man made global warming is false, there may be a case made in court that Al Gore benefited financially from this, and as such, was part of a deliberate campaign of fraud.

It is illegal to misuse Federal Funds. The money must be paid back and with up to three times the value in damages.

red states rule
05-04-2010, 06:25 PM
From the photos above you can see what the residence of a modern day Robber Baron looks like.

It is a crime to misuse federal funds.

Al Gore has been striving for years to get the govt to re engineer our economy to become a low carbon one. The Federal Govt has spent about 90 billion so far in this effort.

Al Gore is the President, owner, or company officer in numerous companies who benefit from Federal spending with regard to climate change.

Once the truth comes out, that man made global warming is false, there may be a case made in court that Al Gore benefited financially from this, and as such, was part of a deliberate campaign of fraud.

It is illegal to misuse Federal Funds. The money must be paid back and with up to three times the value in damages.

I do not know about misuse of federal funds, but it is clear Gore is living well off of spreading the global warming BS

Gore's "green" companies are getting huge amounts in "stimulus" money - is that what you are talking about?

MtnBiker
05-04-2010, 06:27 PM
BTW it is congress that appropriates funds.

red states rule
05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
BTW it is congress that appropriates funds.

and they may make Al Gore the first "gree" billionaire

Al Gore 'profiting' from climate change agenda

The former US vice president is in line to make a large profit from a firm producing smart meters which monitor household electricity use.

He is a partner in a Silicon Valley venture capital firm which invested £45 million in Silver Spring Networks, a small California company which has been developing technology to monitor household power use to make the electricity grid more efficient.

Last week the US Energy Department announced £2 billion in grants and a proportion of that, thought to be more than £305 million, will go to utility operators with which Silver Spring has contracts.

The venture capitalists who invested, including Mr Gore, now look set to receive a handsome return.

Since leaving office Mr Gore has campaigned relentlessly on green issues. His 2006 film “An Inconvenient Truth”, which followed his attempts to educate people about the dangers of global warming, won an Oscar for best documentary. It showed Mr Gore giving comprehensive slide shows about the catastrophic effects of climate change. He has presented the slide show more than 1,000 times.

Mr Gore, who won a Nobel Prize in 2007, has also just published his latest book on global warming “Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis” which advocates new energy saving technologies and policies.

Since he quit mainstream politics, Mr Gore’s personal fortune has risen from £1.2 million to an estimated £60 million.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/6496196/Al-Gore-profiting-from-climate-change-agenda.html

gpp111
05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
It may be possible for Gore to be indicted if it is found that he conspired to gain Federal contracts and to profit from Federal expenditures, by knowingly giving false testimony about man made global warming.

I would have to think that this is a crime.