PDA

View Full Version : The New Arizona Law is working

Mr. P
04-30-2010, 05:46 PM
As I said in one of the threads, the new Arizona law was going to force the fed to enforce the current law. Seems it's started to work.

It is disturbing however, you know they didn't just "find" this many folks in the days since SB 1070 was signed into law in Arizona. NO, they know about these folks already. That clearly shows the fed is just sitting on their collective hands and watching crime committed.

Another VERY disturbing observation...BOLDED... WHY THE HELL were these folks NOT deported after they served their sentence!!!???

ATLANTA (AP) — Federal agents say they arrested 596 immigrants with criminal records during a three-day immigration enforcement sweep across the Southeast in their biggest operation yet.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Friday the three-day operation — dubbed Operation Cross Check — was the largest sweep the agency has ever conducted targeting foreign nationals convicted of crimes. They said the immigrants have already served their sentences and that authorities will now seek to deport them.

My firm belief is this wouldn't have happened without the spotlight sb1070 has put on the Fed.

Now, lets copy SB 1070 in the rest of the states! :salute:

PostmodernProphet
04-30-2010, 06:00 PM
I am numb with disbelief that we would convict an illegal alien of a crime, have them serve their sentence and then release them on US soil instead of shipping them home.....

Mr. P
04-30-2010, 06:15 PM
I am numb with disbelief that we would convict an illegal alien of a crime, have them serve their sentence and then release them on US soil instead of shipping them home.....

It happens all the time here. They can only be held so long waiting for Fed pick-up. The problem is the Fed never or rarely shows. It cost $$$ to keep em, legal issues too. This is another thing I like about the Arizona law. They can now transport to the fed instead of waiting for them.

cat slave
04-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Deportation is pointless unless the border is secure.

No jobs, no services, no problems...they will self deport permanently.