PDA

View Full Version : Interesting show about the illegal aliens flooding across our borders

Little-Acorn
04-30-2010, 06:12 PM
A few years ago (2006), during the last time the liberals (in both parties) tried to pass an amnesty for illegal aliens (aka "Path to citizenship", as though a legal path didn't already exist), somebody put together this montage, using recent pictures from U.S. demostrations by illegal aliens in our major cities, and statistics from various U.S. and Mexican sources.

Click on: http://www.little-acorn.com/aztlan_rising.wmv

Now Congress is about to try it again.

cat slave
04-30-2010, 07:15 PM
I see this stuff on tv and I have questions.

How come they arent on the job they so profess to have come here for?
How come they can do this junk and live, ie food, housing, bills etc.
How come the cops are backing away literally with one cop covering their backs?
Who is organizing this?
Who is bankrolling this?

When do we stand up and say weve had enough?

Little-Acorn
05-02-2010, 08:09 PM
When do we stand up and say weve had enough?

Any time is fine with me.

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 08:55 PM
The federal government's refusal to address the illegal immigration problem is going to bring about a bloody war in the streets of America and their amnesty solution is worse than doing nothing.

Even our military has been infiltrated by people whose allegiance is to their latino heritage and believe that they are the rightful owners of our nation and that white Americans are the trespassers.

Train your children well...Their lives will someday depend on their courage, preparedness and willingness to fight to the death for their homeland...This is the America we have left them...We have failed.

HogTrash
05-11-2010, 09:52 AM
A few years ago (2006), during the last time the liberals (in both parties) tried to pass an amnesty for illegal aliens (aka "Path to citizenship", as though a legal path didn't already exist), somebody put together this montage, using recent pictures from U.S. demostrations by illegal aliens in our major cities, and statistics from various U.S. and Mexican sources.

Click on: http://www.little-acorn.com/aztlan_rising.wmv

Now Congress is about to try it again.Little-Acorn's video is excellent and I'm bumping it up to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to watch it.