PDA

View Full Version : RFK Jr - Oil Spill in Bush's Fault

red states rule
04-30-2010, 07:14 PM
From the "what else is new" file. Another liberal moonbat suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome. Now Bush iis to blame for the oil rig explosion and oil spill in the Gulf

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd6U4zuzaG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd6U4zuzaG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

cat slave
04-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Why is no one considering it as an "attack"? A chemical plant exploded recently. Maybe "they" cant pull off something spectacular right now and
are trying things like this.

The price of gas will probably soar and further dampen the economy, what is
left of it. I think "they" would like that!

red states rule
04-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Why is no one considering it as an "attack"? A chemical plant exploded recently. Maybe "they" cant pull off something spectacular right now and
are trying things like this.

The price of gas will probably soar and further dampen the economy, what is
left of it. I think "they" would like that!

I am sure after the interview, "Mr Green" got into his limo, was driven to the airport, got on his private jet, and went somewhere else to demand WE lower our standard of living, and use less energy

cat slave
04-30-2010, 09:02 PM
But of course, just like RFK. They maintain the highest level of comfortable
and excessive life styles, and have the gall to say we should suffer! Uh,
no!

red states rule
04-30-2010, 09:05 PM
But of course, just like RFK. They maintain the highest level of comfortable
and excessive life styles, and have the gall to say we should suffer! Uh,
no!

and the wind farms Obama just OK'd went AGAINST REK Jr's wishes. You see he did not want those damn wind machines to spoil the view from HIS beach

Ted Kennedy must be spinning in his grave!

The Obama administration has given the green light for the nation's first offshore wind farm off the pristine coast of Cape Cod -- a surprise move in direct opposition to the wishes of the mighty Massachusetts political icon who helped propel the president to power.

US Interior Secretary Ken Salazar made the announcement yesterday in Boston, capping a nine-year federal review process that pitted the liberal Kennedy clan -- whose Hyannis Port compound is near the future wind farm --against fellow Dems and some environmental groups.

A month before he died, Ted Kennedy -- who was one of President Obama's earliest backers -- wrote the president a letter begging him to stop the wind farm from being erected.

"He [Ted Kennedy] would be heartbroken," said Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an environmental lawyer and the nephew of the late liberal lion.

Some environmentalists accused the longtime Massachusetts senator -- who often sailed in the waters off of Cape Cod -- of opposing the wind farm simply because it would mar the picturesque views of the Nantucket Sound from the family's storied compound.

Robert Kennedy -- who also opposes the wind farm -- scoffed, "No Kennedy has ever said that."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/big_blow_to_kennedys_B4RA0MwA8wSvT3ng3jSI8K#ixzz0m dhslbcw

cat slave
05-01-2010, 12:20 AM
LOL, I love it!!!

red states rule
05-01-2010, 07:29 AM
LOL, I love it!!!

RFK Jr is another perfect example of the liberal mindset. Do not do as I do - do as I say

It is amazing how anyone can support liberals when they constantly refuse to live their lives as they demand WE live ours

cat slave
05-01-2010, 10:42 AM
If they had to they would straighten up real fast!!!

Maybe thats an issue that merits some attention. It would solve a lot of our
problems....and fast.

red states rule
05-01-2010, 10:57 AM
If they had to they would straighten up real fast!!!

Maybe thats an issue that merits some attention. It would solve a lot of our
problems....and fast.

Ann Coulter's book title said it all "If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans"