PDA

View Full Version : Hide the sausage?

OldMercsRule
04-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Oh boy, looks like trouble.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obama_cheating_scandal_vera_baker_video_/celebrity/68589

http://www.mofopolitics.com/wp-content/gallery/vera-baker/vera-baker.jpg

MMM...MM...M

cat slave
05-01-2010, 12:15 AM
I have never taken the Inquirer too seriously.

But, BOs a snake in so many ways I wouldnt doubt it.

OldMercsRule
05-01-2010, 12:35 AM

They have broken some big stories over the last 15 years. The Gubment owned media wouldn't tell us this, and this is not the first time this lady has been associated with Obamaprompter.

Gonna be interesting.

hjmick
05-01-2010, 01:47 AM

Yeah, they had that whole John Edwards affair thing totally wrong...

OldMercsRule
05-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah, they had that whole John Edwards affair thing totally wrong...

Whaaaaaaaat? :eek::eek:

Are you bein' sarcastic or do ya actually think the New York Times broke that story?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/21/AR2010012102670.html

"When the Enquirer first reported in 2007 that Edwards had had an affair with Hunter, the former North Carolina senator dismissed the account as tabloid trash. The rest of the media, having no independent proof, steered clear of the story, even as Edwards, aided by his cancer-stricken wife Elizabeth, was mounting an aggressive campaign for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.

In August 2008, after being knocked out of the campaign, Edwards admitted to ABC's "Nightline" that he had been lying about the affair. But he didn't come entirely clean. Asked about the Enquirer cover that showed him with the baby during a late-night visit to a Beverly Hills hotel, Edwards denied paternity, saying: "Published in a supermarket tabloid. That is absolutely not true. . . . I know that it's not possible that this child could be mine because of the timing of events." He claimed he wasn't sure if the man in the blurry photo was him."

krisy
05-01-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm going to be pretty cautious about this one and not jump on the bandwagon like most libs would if this story were about Bush. The Enquirer has broke more than one true story tho. I'm waiting to see if it breaks on Fox or anywhere else.

One thing is for sure though,between this and the late response to the oil spill,there has got to be some serious damage control goin on in the White House today!:coffee:

OldMercsRule
05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm going to be pretty cautious about this one and not jump on the bandwagon like most libs would if this story were about Bush.

Agreed the story is skinny and it looks like the National Inquirer was pushed by the Globe. That is usually when mistakes are made.

The Enquirer has broke more than one true story tho. I'm waiting to see if it breaks on Fox or anywhere else.

I doubt it will unless there is a tape, (as hinted). There were stories about this babe a few years ago that never got traction.

One thing is for sure though,between this and the late response to the oil spill,there has got to be some serious damage control goin on in the White House today!:coffee:

If a tape surfaces this story may get some legs, as Americans luv a sex story.

It sure doesn't make much sense, as this babe is young and should still be hot and likely willing in 2013 when the heat is off, (I sure hope he retires in 2012), butt: as someone said, Obamaprompter is an arrogant feller.

krisy
05-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Agreed the story is skinny and it looks like the National Inquirer was pushed by the Globe. That is usually when mistakes are made.

I doubt it will unless there is a tape, (as hinted). There were stories about this babe a few years ago that never got traction.

If a tape surfaces this story may get some legs, as Americans luv a sex story.

It sure doesn't make much sense, as this babe is young and should still be hot and likely willing in 2013 when the heat is off, (I sure hope he retires in 2012), butt: as someone said, Obamaprompter is an arrogant feller.

All true. I think most media outlets would have to have a tape or some pretty hard evidence to run a story like this against the president. The way politicians of both parties behave these days ,I wouldn't be shocked if it were true.

Love the "hide the sausage" title!!:laugh2:

OldMercsRule
05-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Older article about the same babe.

Smoke vs Fire? (Could be a fire that has burned fer six years or sooooooooooo........) Hmmmmmmmm....., (a six year fire could be hard ta resist fer anybody).........

Hard tellin' not knowin'.........

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt-Lake-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m9d22-Rumors-about-Vera-Baker-and-Barack-Obama

"Rumors floated that Vera Baker, now 33 years old, was removed from her 2004 position because of her close friendship with Barack Obama, and left for the Caribbean.

Vera Baker denies that Mrs. Obama had any objections to her job. “No,” Baker said. “Nothing happened. I just left … at the end of the campaign.” “I have no comment on anything. I switched careers. That’s it. I’m a Democrat and I support Senator Obama … I don’t have anything to say.” "

namvet
05-01-2010, 12:53 PM
he has been acused of being a mack daddy

Mr. P
05-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Older article about the same babe.

Smoke vs Fire? (Could be a fire that has burned fer six years or sooooooooooo........) Hmmmmmmmm....., (a six year fire could be hard ta resist fer anybody).........

Hard tellin' not knowin'.........

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt-Lake-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m9d22-Rumors-about-Vera-Baker-and-Barack-Obama

"Rumors floated that Vera Baker, now 33 years old, was removed from her 2004 position because of her close friendship with Barack Obama, and left for the Caribbean.

Vera Baker denies that Mrs. Obama had any objections to her job. “No,” Baker said. “Nothing happened. I just left … at the end of the campaign.” “I have no comment on anything. I switched careers. That’s it. I’m a Democrat and I support Senator Obama … I don’t have anything to say.” "

She could tell us the babies name.

KarlMarx
05-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Sooner or later, something about President Obama is going to come out and it will be impeachment city.

OldMercsRule
05-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Sooner or later, something about President Obama is going to come out and it will be impeachment city.

Maybe the political climate is different now, (as the winds are a changin'), butt: I doubt it.

Dim wit Democrats tend to rally around corruption, (and have fer years), and independents shrug.

The list is way tooooo long. The deceased Teddy Olsmobile starts it.

Barney "HO house" Frank, Marian "it's snowin' " Barry, William "dollars in the freezer" Jefferson, Alcee "pay the judge" Hastings are just a few corrupt dim wit Democrat pols who have won elections after devastating disclosure that would blow any Republican away.

Remember BJ Clinton's experience with impeachment, where felony fer personal reasons is now a qualification fer any dim wit Democrat POTUS.

If Obamaprompter did the deal, it was prolly six years ago, or at least a while back, as the reason for a Washington DC hotel stay in 2010 is a bit of a stretch fer me single functional brain cell ta imagine.

The National Enquirer prolly has a tape, butt what could that prove other then circumstances?

Most people would have a hard time impeaching any pol fer hittin' on that hottie, how could ya really blame him?

In a perverse way it could help Obamaprompter, as it would be a distraction from the economy, the deficit, the oil spill et al.

Bottom line, it is prolly jus' a titillating story that likely will go nowhere.

MtnBiker
05-01-2010, 03:41 PM
I would watch to see what Hilary does in the next few months.

hjmick
05-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Whaaaaaaaat? :eek::eek:

Are you bein' sarcastic or do ya actually think the New York Times broke that story?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/21/AR2010012102670.html

"When the Enquirer first reported in 2007 that Edwards had had an affair with Hunter, the former North Carolina senator dismissed the account as tabloid trash. The rest of the media, having no independent proof, steered clear of the story, even as Edwards, aided by his cancer-stricken wife Elizabeth, was mounting an aggressive campaign for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.

In August 2008, after being knocked out of the campaign, Edwards admitted to ABC's "Nightline" that he had been lying about the affair. But he didn't come entirely clean. Asked about the Enquirer cover that showed him with the baby during a late-night visit to a Beverly Hills hotel, Edwards denied paternity, saying: "Published in a supermarket tabloid. That is absolutely not true. . . . I know that it's not possible that this child could be mine because of the timing of events." He claimed he wasn't sure if the man in the blurry photo was him."

Sarcasm dude, sarcasm.

The NE nailed Edwards. They deserve a Pulitzer.

Binky
05-01-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm going to be pretty cautious about this one and not jump on the bandwagon like most libs would if this story were about Bush. The Enquirer has broke more than one true story tho. I'm waiting to see if it breaks on Fox or anywhere else.

And throw in this Arizona thing and you can bet he is one unhappy camper right about now. It seems..........after a long time we've been asking and waiting for border assistance, that BO and his people are going to have to get up and figure out what to do about it........Sooooooooooo......Mr. President has his hands full. He wanted to be president. Odd, isn't it, how things start to go out of control once a different pres. takes over....? or I should say, "some", but not all..... I wonder if he's asked, "are we having fun yet?"

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I would watch to see what Hilary does in the next few months.

I can't imagine she won't try for the presidency again.....

namvet
05-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Rumor is Hillary is leaving the Osama disaster in 012. we'll see

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Obama is hit by 'affair' smears following claims that attractive aide was banned by his wife

By Sharon Churcher
Last updated at 11:38 PM on 11th October 2008

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1076695/Obama-hit-affair-smears-following-claims-attractive-aide-banned-wife.html#ixzz0movwmbhS

I was hoping she would be a honky to further enrage Michelle's racism...Oh well, I suppose we gotta take whatever we can get.

OldMercsRule
05-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Hmmmmmm...... maybe this is a follow the money windy city matter.... not about sausage at all.........

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2010/05/obama-vera-baker-affair-rumors-baker-returned-to-d-c-nine-days-after-obama-inauguration/

"The stuff gets really interesting as, while still in NY, she started up a website for a firm that was to be named “Cape Caribbean LLC” and then surfaced in Martinique. Hillary supporters who were less interested in titillating rumors (what with blue dresses and such) became far MORE interested in whether Cape Caribbean LLC was acting as one of several offshore gateways for foreign money (translation: illegal campaign donations) to find its way to the Obama campaign coffers in the U.S. All those “unrounded numbers” that were popping up if one sludged through Obama’s finance reports (what there were of them before he decided to decline matching funds and therefore any “caps” of McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform laws) strongly suggested that there were Foreign Currency Exchange transactions at their root. The theory was that Cape Caribe would get big chunks of cash and employed people to create false identities and funnel the money in humbler, non-triggering amounts to the campaign, whose donations website was leakier than a sieve (as the number of Disney and other cartoon characters’ names cropping up as “donors” clearly showed)."

Insein
05-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Whatever happens, I hope Republicans will just let it all unfold instead of jumping on the impeachment wagon. That debacle is what killed the Contract with america movement.

HogTrash
05-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Whatever happens, I hope Republicans will just let it all unfold instead of jumping on the impeachment wagon. That debacle is what killed the Contract with america movement.I remember when the right went after the adultrous Slick Willie, and the left's rally cry was "It's about the economy stupid"!

If the right forgets it's history and targets the adultrous Obama, the left's new rally cry will be "it's about the free stuff stupid"!

Monkeybone
05-03-2010, 10:56 AM

racist. =P

OldMercsRule
05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Whatever happens, I hope Republicans will just let it all unfold instead of jumping on the impeachment wagon. That debacle is what killed the Contract with america movement.

Agreed.

Unless a real cornvincing easy to understand money trail shows up, I hope this dies, (or just stays in the tabloids fer sport).

I'm surely not a fan of Obamaprompter. That said: anybody would have a hard time resisting the attentions of hot young women, (if that is what happened six years ago or some such).

BJ commited perjury, which the dim wit Democrats, (and many Republicans), had no problem with. That standard, (of felony fer personal reasons while in office), cornduct by a dim wit Democrat POTUS, will be very hard to overcome for a very long time in politics, IMHO.

Insein
05-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Clinton's perjury was true but it was painted to the public as "He just got a BJ, cmon..." thus ruining the Contract with America Movement. The Tea Party movement is the best grassroots start for conservatism in a long time and to have it derailed by another pointless impeachment would not be worth it.

Abbey Marie
05-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Somehow I envision his supporters thinking it just enhances his image.

sybarite
05-04-2010, 02:37 PM

One can only hope!!!!