PDA

View Full Version : Deputy shot; illegal immigrants suspected

BoogyMan
05-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I wonder if president Obama will blame the law enforcement officials for having made the illegals feel bad about themselves.

Link (http://ktar.com/index.php?nid=6&sid=1289944)

PHOENIX - A veteran sheriff's deputy was shot and wounded Friday after encountering a group of suspected illegal immigrants who apparently had been hauling bales of marijuana along a major smuggling corridor in the Arizona desert- a violent episode that comes amid a heated national debate over immigration.

State and federal law enforcement agencies deployed helicopters and scores of officers in pursuit of the suspects after the deputy was shot with an AK-47 on Friday afternoon, and the search continued into the night. Deputy Louie Puroll, 53, had a chunk of skin torn from just above his left kidney, but the wound was not serious. He was released Friday night from Casa Grande Regional Medical Center.

.: Read the rest of this article :. (http://ktar.com/index.php?nid=6&sid=1289944)

krisy
05-01-2010, 10:17 AM
I saw this on the news last night. I'm glad that he is allright. I'm sure liberals will want to catch the perp,make sure he is safe and warm,has plenty to eat,and then claim it wasn't really an illegal shooting cause he isn't really illegal.

BoogyMan
05-01-2010, 10:35 AM
I saw this on the news last night. I'm glad that he is allright. I'm sure liberals will want to catch the perp,make sure he is safe and warm,has plenty to eat,and then claim it wasn't really an illegal shooting cause he isn't really illegal.

Yeah, the next thing you know those pesky conservatives will want to make "illegal shootings against the law." :eek:

hjmick
05-01-2010, 05:13 PM
The story I read said the deputy had stumbled upon some drug smugglers. Either way, somebody needs to do something about our sieve of a border. Sooner rather than later.

Gunny
05-01-2010, 08:29 PM
I wonder if president Obama will blame the law enforcement officials for having made the illegals feel bad about themselves.

If he'd shot first his ass would be on trial for murder. Hesitate, get shot, it's all good to the leftwingnuts.

Binky
05-01-2010, 09:25 PM
The story I read said the deputy had stumbled upon some drug smugglers. Either way, somebody needs to do something about our sieve of a border. Sooner rather than later.

I'll venture a guess and say we'll probl'y see some action over the border issue within the next six months..........The gov't has been sittin' on its heiny for a long time, but Arizona has brought the issue out of closet......You can bet our pres. and many other politicians are not happy about it....... There's a tidal wave on the way.....Watch for a civil war along that border.....between Americans and the mexicans...... It's coming....... Talk about unrest in the country..... Hang on folks, it's going to get worse......:eek: