PDA

View Full Version : You've Made Enough Money

hortysir
05-01-2010, 12:07 PM
It'd be funny if it wasn't so down-right freekin' scary.

See what happens when this gut tries to ad-lib away from the TOTUS?

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0-YJ1zCJAU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></object>

We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.He must have realized his snafu and immediately tried to bury it.
It was too late, his true COLOR shined through.

krisy
05-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I saw this last night on tv and could hardly believe my ears. WHAT?! I told my husband that I wish people wwould just LISTEN to what he says. You don't even have to read between the lines to see an agenda. It really does get scarier all the time.

hortysir
05-01-2010, 05:12 PM
So much like his "redistribute the wealth" remark.
Who has to make up anything??

:cheers2:

Trigg
05-01-2010, 08:18 PM
This coming from a man who reportedly made 5 million last year.

Wonder how much he's donating back to the people?

Binky
05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
I saw that and when I heard him say that I thought, "I wonder if you think you've made enough money or are diggin' around for more." Hmmmm.......I can see this president has a very clear agenda to live up to his slogan of change we can believe in.......

I remember asking during his campaign as to what sort of changes did he had in mind? and whether or not we would like them....... Now I know the changes. And no..........I'm not happy with them.......

Binky
05-01-2010, 10:11 PM
So much like his "redistribute the wealth" remark.
Who has to make up anything??

Every time he makes a remark as that he is digging his own grave, so to speak.....I will be in total shock if he runs in the next election and wins....

cat slave
05-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Well, I think hes made way too much money and been prez too long!

Binky
05-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Well, he's certainly bringing on change....I have a sneaky suspicion change is all I'll have left in my wallet when he's done his time in the white house..... Beware of the tax collectors. The more they take, the more they reach into our pockets and dig around for what little we have left.....:eek: Sooo, by all technicalities, we will end up as slaves to those that are beyond the realm of comprehension as to how many millions or billions they may have......

hortysir
05-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Well, I think hes made way too much money and been prez too long!
2nd

HogTrash
05-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Let's get Donald Trump to fire him.

cat slave
05-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Let's get Donald Trump to fire him.

Whatever will work!:salute: