PDA

View Full Version : Unemployed Mother Of 15 Says "Someone Owes Me"

red states rule
05-05-2010, 05:07 AM
This is the entitlement mentality that many have in this country. So what if you make bad decisions, do nothing to help yourself - you can demand other people take care of you

Politicans like Obama, Reid, and Pelosi will break out in a smile, give you other peoples money, and will have your vote for life

The lifelong Tampa resident said she wants justice from the Hillsborough County sheriff's child protection team that took her kids away from her two years ago and from Hillsborough Kids Inc., which got her kids back six months ago.

"What do I do?" she said earlier in the day. "I have no answers. My family has been railroaded. Someone needs to pay.

"Nobody's helping me."

She remained distrustful of the system, she said. It was a system that despite all good intentions landed her in the motel, in this fix, in the first place.

Others would disagree, saying Adams is the cause of her own problems.

This morning, inside the dingy motel room, Adams handed out a list of her children's names and ages. Across the top: "Three fathers. One Mother. Fifteen Children."

Ten of the children, she said, were fathered by Garry Brown, currently serving a five-year prison term for dealing cocaine. A sampling of his kids' names: Garry Nesha, Garry Brown Jr., Garry Lethia, Garryiell and Garry Rick.

Cuban sandwiches and packaged noodles were donated during the motel stay. In the room, a microwave sat on top of a mini refrigerator. No stove. One sink, one toilet, one shower. Everyone walked barefoot over a grimy stained green carpet

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr/21/211620/homeless-mother-15-says-she-needs-help-justice/news-breaking/

05-05-2010, 11:19 AM
I saw this a while ago. Messed up.

gabosaurus
05-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Someone owes her sterilization.

Trigg
05-05-2010, 01:21 PM
I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."

I've got absolutely nothing against large families. AS LONG AS MY TAX DOLLARS AREN'T HELPING SUPPORT THEM.

Good lord, if you can't afford them close your legs and stop having them.

red states rule
05-05-2010, 07:18 PM
I've got absolutely nothing against large families. AS LONG AS MY TAX DOLLARS AREN'T HELPING SUPPORT THEM.

Good lord, if you can't afford them close your legs and stop having them.

This is what FDR started Trigg - the government will take care of you. FDR was a GREAT ware time President, but started the entitlement mentality where people look to the government to "take care of them"

Abbey Marie
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Yet some people who have lots of kids get a TV show. Guess America doesn't want to see this though. :dunno:

Insein
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Yet some people who have lots of kids get a TV show. Guess America doesn't want to see this though. :dunno:

You have to have them at one time. America loves circus acts. 6 or 7 at once is a rare occurence. 15 over time is nothing. Then you have the Duggers. What are they up to 20? At least they can sustain themselves though.

LiberalNation
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM
child support, that one lady has 20.

cat slave
05-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Someone owes her sterilization.

:clap::clap::clap:

cat slave
05-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Ill say one thing or several regarding the Duggars. They all seem genuinely
happy, well rounded and yes, they support themselves.

I dont understand why anyone would want that many kids but again they
take care of themselves and seem emotionally very healthy.

red states rule
05-06-2010, 04:22 AM
Maybe she is waiting for what Obama promised her. Maybe she is pissed off all that health and change has not caught up with her

She represents a segment of the sociey that thinks they will get something for nothing

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3a3SrnoWN4c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3a3SrnoWN4c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>