PDA

View Full Version : Execute Osama

04-26-2007, 03:19 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070426/ap_on_go_ot/death_penalty_ap_poll

No Senator Kennedy, Not Barrack Obama. I'm talking about Osama Bin Laden.

Looks like any thought that Americans are against capital punishment is clearly false.

Sitarro
04-26-2007, 03:50 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070426/ap_on_go_ot/death_penalty_ap_poll

No Senator Kennedy, Not Barrack Obama. I'm talking about Osama Bin Laden.

Looks like any thought that Americans are against capital punishment is clearly false.

I would like to see him imprisoned for life in a pig factory living in a pigsty with his fellow hogs. He would only be offered pork to eat and have to bath at least once a day in cold pig's blood from slaughtered pig but only Kosher slaughtered. He would have to listen to the bible a minimum of 12 hours a day read by President George Bush in Arabic.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: The only drink he would be offered would be flat non alcoholic beer. He could have a gun but it wouldn't have any ammo or a firing pin. He would get great medical care to keep him alive but wouldn't get even a single aspirin. There would also be a weekly strip show. What would appear to be gorgeous women would walk by his cage to make him think he would get to watch them but the strippers would all be a minimum of 300 pounds, transvestites or both.

04-26-2007, 04:23 AM
I would like to see him imprisoned for life in a pig factory living in a pigsty with his fellow hogs. He would only be offered pork to eat and have to bath at least once a day in cold pig's blood from slaughtered pig but only Kosher slaughtered. He would have to listen to the bible a minimum of 12 hours a day read by President George Bush in Arabic.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: The only drink he would be offered would be flat non alcoholic beer. He could have a gun but it wouldn't have any ammo or a firing pin. He would get great medical care to keep him alive but wouldn't get even a single aspirin. There would also be a weekly strip show. What would appear to be gorgeous women would walk by his cage to make him think he would get to watch them but the strippers would all be a minimum of 300 pounds, transvestites or both.

that sir is cruel and unusual punishment. he may deserve it but it will never happen.

stephanie
04-26-2007, 04:30 AM

Man....do you have a wild imagination....:laugh2: :laugh2:

Hobbit
04-26-2007, 11:20 AM

You can't Kosher slaughter a pig. It's like saying you're going to cold burn some wood.

Sitarro
04-26-2007, 11:49 AM
You can't Kosher slaughter a pig. It's like saying you're going to cold burn some wood.

I had a feeling I screwed that up.

Sitarro
04-26-2007, 11:52 AM
that sir is cruel and unusual punishment. he may deserve it but it will never happen.

Picturing the President reading the Bible in Arabic was my favorite part. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

gabosaurus
04-26-2007, 03:58 PM
You can't execute anyone that you can't find. And the Bushies aren't exactly making the hunt for Osama a priority.
Which makes sense. They already executed the person they wanted the most. Osama can continue to hang out in Pakistan.

Gaffer
04-26-2007, 09:58 PM
You can't execute anyone that you can't find. And the Bushies aren't exactly making the hunt for Osama a priority.
Which makes sense. They already executed the person they wanted the most. Osama can continue to hang out in Pakistan.

So do you suggest we go into pakistan? we can't search for someone if we can't go into the country he's hiding in.

Gunny
04-26-2007, 10:56 PM

Oh .... so you think we should invade Pakistan?

gabosaurus
04-26-2007, 11:13 PM
The U.S. is not placing much pressure on the government of Pakistan to hand him over. Neither are they looking for him in the border area.
The first thing would be to determine where bin Laden was. Then tell Pakistan that they can either hand him over, or we will come get him.
At least we would have a justified reason to go into Pakistan. We had no reason to go into Iraq.

04-26-2007, 11:23 PM
The U.S. is not placing much pressure on the government of Pakistan to hand him over. Neither are they looking for him in the border area.
The first thing would be to determine where bin Laden was. Then tell Pakistan that they can either hand him over, or we will come get him.
At least we would have a justified reason to go into Pakistan. We had no reason to go into Iraq.

Do you know anything about Pakistan? They barely have control of the capital and regions around it. They have absolutely no control over the tribes along the Afghan border. The Pakistani government would be overthrown pretty fast if they tried such a thing and likely be replaced with tribal goons we don't want in power and they will have access to nuclear weapons.

Where would we be then? Terrorists with nuclear weapons.. what a wonderful place this world would be.

Do you even think through anything??

And your last line is utter bullcrap. We had half a dozen reasons to go into Iraq. We've repeated them thousands of times over the last 5 years. You might not like the reasons, but we had legitimate reasons.