PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

Jeff
05-07-2010, 08:36 AM
First I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my DP friends

I haven't been on lately due to health issues , but wanted y'all to know I haven't forgot y'all

I want to wish each and everyone of the Moms on the board a wonderful Mothers day, y'all are a special kind of great, A Mom is such a special person, To all of ya have a wonderful weekend and a Great Mothers day

Jeff

Abbey Marie
05-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Thank you, Jeff!

I hope you are feeling better. And we miss you!
-Abbey

SassyLady
05-07-2010, 11:17 AM

I haven't been on lately due to health issues , but wanted y'all to know I haven't forgot y'all

I want to wish each and everyone of the Moms on the board a wonderful Mothers day, y'all are a special kind of great, A Mom is such a special person, To all of ya have a wonderful weekend and a Great Mothers day

Jeff

Why, thank you Jeff!!! :)

Hope that whatever is ailing you is temporary and you are all better for Mother's Day.

chloe
05-13-2010, 07:58 AM

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, mine was nice. Jeff I hope you are feeling better, you are missed at the board, I hope you and Laura return to posting real soon.:beer: