PDA

View Full Version : *Will Woods Retire From Golf?*

chesswarsnow
05-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. With Ochoa just retiring at number one, LPGA # 1, could it be Tiger walks away from the game?
2. It could happen, he lost something after this scandel.
3. Might be time to step out Tiger?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Silver
05-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Isn't golf just a game ?/

Like any golfer will tell you...."Its not a matter of life and death"....

."Its more important than that":beer:

chesswarsnow
05-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just heard that Tiger was heckled during the final round where he ended up withdrawing, claiming he hurt his neck,..I dont beleive it,.... says his neck has been hurting before his come back, before The Masters,...I dont believe it.....
2. Seems Tigers cops tasered this guy, he wouldn't shut the hell up,....so ZAP!!!!!
3. Arrested him,..this will start a fire he wont be able to put out,...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1275641/Police-Taser-drunk-fan-heckled-Tiger-Woods-golf-tournament.html

"A drunken American who heckled Tiger Woods at a major golf tournament was Tasered by police when he refused to stop.

Travis Parmelee yelled abuse at the shamed golfer at the second round of the Players Championship, close to the 11th hole in Sawgrass, Florida.

The 36-year-old resisted attempts to calm down and became increasingly belligerent – which led to officers zapping him with a 50,000 volt stun gun.

Travis Parmelee is handcuffed and arrested after being Tasered by police for heckling Tiger Woods at the Players Championship in Sawgrass, Florida

Parmelee was charged with disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest at the event, which marks one of Woods' first public forays back into golf

Parmelee was charged with disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest without violence.

Captain Dave Messenger says Parmelee had been drinking.

The arrest comes four days after a Philadelphia police officer used a stun gun on a teenager dashing through the outfield during a Phillies baseball game at Citizens Bank Park."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
05-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Those holes in one just don't come as easy to Tiger anymore. He needs to do more work on gripping his club right. Perhaps get it reshafted.

chesswarsnow
05-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

Those holes in one just don't come as easy to Tiger anymore. He needs to do more work on gripping his club right. Perhaps get it reshafted.

1. So you know something about golf?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
05-09-2010, 09:58 PM
He has the $$$ to retire but I don't think he will just yet.

I think he has a goal to recapture his image...but who knows?

chesswarsnow
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. His image is too tarnished.
2. He is in a death spiral, and he doesnt even know it.
3. He has ignored his faults.
4. And is just going through the motions to get back up on the stage.
5. He would of done better if he had went to Jesus with his problem.
6. He didn't and may not ever, and it will cost him dearly.
7. He has money, but his name is an open wound.
8. A good name is better than fine riches.
9. How will he escape his own bad name?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
05-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. His image is too tarnished.
2. He is in a death spiral, and he doesnt even know it.
3. He has ignored his faults.
4. And is just going through the motions to get back up on the stage.
5. He would of done better if he had went to Jesus with his problem.
6. He didn't and may not ever, and it will cost him dearly.
7. He has money, but his name is an open wound.
8. A good name is better than fine riches.
9. How will he escape his own bad name?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sports folk have very short memories. Mike Vic is back and don't forget all the love for OJ. Yeah, golf has a higher caliber of fans..just sayin. We'll see.

chesswarsnow
05-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

Sports folk have very short memories. Mike Vic is back and don't forget all the love for OJ. Yeah, golf has a higher caliber of fans..just sayin. We'll see.

1. Funny you should say OJ, I met him and played golf with him out in California some years back, google my name and OJ and you will see the whole story, on some other site for sure.
2. But he did it, and killed his ex wife and Mr. Goldman the Jewish guy.
3. There is no doubt.
4. His name has been in the shitter ever since.
5. And always will be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas