PDA

View Full Version : i love my white race, my jewish religion and my american country

actsnoblemartin
05-10-2010, 12:42 AM
NOw, im a racist, xenophobic, hypocritical, fag hating, nazi... according to the left

not giving a fuck

priceless :laugh2:

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 08:08 AM
NOw, im a racist, xenophobic, hypocritical, fag hating, nazi... according to the left

not giving a fuck

priceless :laugh2:Only if you are judged by the rules of political correctness which is even the standard of many on the right, as the result of 4 decades of total immersion in PC indoctrination and programming.

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 08:11 AM
I admire your courage Martin...

gabosaurus
05-10-2010, 11:26 AM

not giving a fuck

Martin dear, what would April think of you using such language? Don't allow this board to turn you into pig trash.

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Martin dear, what would April think of you using such language? Don't allow this board to turn you into pig trash.Which of Martin's statements were you referring to?

This one?

i love my white race, my jewish religion and my american countryOr this one?

not giving a fuck

priceless :laugh2:Seriously? :confused:

sybarite
05-10-2010, 04:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are. If the politically correct slam you, who cares. I'm proud to be a white, Christan, gun totin, patriotic, tea party, woman. :salute::beer:

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are. If the politically correct slam you, who cares. I'm proud to be a white, Christan, gun totin, patriotic, tea party, woman. :salute::beer:Accusing someone of "racism" is very serious in this day and age...It conjures up images of the Salem witch trials of the late 17th century.

People accused of "racism" are openly attacked and successfully silenced by an ideology that has infiltrated every aspect of life in all of the predominately white nations of the world.

That ideology is marxism and the system it has created to control the beliefs and opinions of the masses, while making all others taboo, is called political correctness.

cat slave
05-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I admire your courage Martin...

Ditto!

cat slave
05-11-2010, 06:38 PM
There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are. If the politically correct slam you, who cares. I'm proud to be a white, Christan, gun totin, patriotic, tea party, woman. :salute::beer:

Im with you.

Im American-with Scotch/Irish blood, second ammendent
sister and a Tea Partier.

I love my country and my fellow Americans.

That said, the pc faction and others can burn in hell.:salute:

HogTrash
05-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Ditto!I also admire your courage Cat.....Very much in fact.

cat slave
05-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Martin dear, what would April think of you using such language? Don't allow this board to turn you into pig trash.

What was that? You knocking our beloved "hawg"?