PDA

View Full Version : California Students Sent Home for Wearing U.S. Flags on Cinco de Mayo

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 01:05 PM
You folks had better stop dismissing my warnings as mere racist rantings, and start heeding my words before it's too damn late.

Political correctness is destroying the common sense of our people and government and most of our children are thoroughly brainwased.
By Joshua Rhett Miller
- FOXNews.com

Administrators at a California high school sent five students home on Wednesday after they refused to remove their American flag T-shirts and bandannas -- garments the school officials deemed "incendiary" on Cinco de Mayo.

The five teens were sitting at a table outside Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Calif., on Wednesday morning when Assistant Principal Miguel Rodriguez asked two of them to remove their American flag bandannas, one of their parents told FoxNews.com. The boys complied, but were asked to accompany Rodriguez to the principal's office
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/06/california-students-sent-home-wearing-flags-cinco-mayo/

Nukeman
05-10-2010, 01:26 PM
You folks had better stop dismissing my warnings as mere racist rantings, and start heeding my words before it's too damn late.

Political correctness is destroying the common sense of our people and government and most of our children are thoroughly brainwased.

Dude we already had 2 threads on this for the past week!!!!!!! where the heck have you been!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
05-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Dude we already had 2 threads on this for the past week!!!!!!! where the heck have you been!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopping for new sheets...I think.

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Dude we already had 2 threads on this for the past week!!!!!!! where the heck have you been!!!!!!!!!!!I've been preoccupied, and did do a quick search but must have missed it.

I certainly hope I have not offended or upset you as it certainly wasn't my intentions.

Does it appear that my post may possibly approach this occurance from a unique perspective?

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Shopping for new sheets...I think.My face is never hidden behind "sheets" but is in fact proudly displayed above each and everyone of my many posts for all the world to see.

Come to think of it, this is something I've never seen from you?...Exactly what is it that you fear about showing the face behind your words?

gabosaurus
05-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I've been preoccupied, and did do a quick search but must have missed it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I certainly hope I have not offended or upset you as it certainly wasn't my intentions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shitstirring is obviously a very time consuming passion.

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Shitstirring is obviously a very time consuming passion.I don't believe you should be altering my posts when you quote them.

It is a minor alterration and I will let it go this one time with a warning.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, Gabby.

Mr. P
05-10-2010, 06:50 PM
My face is never hidden behind "sheets" but is in fact proudly displayed above each and everyone of my many posts for all the world to see.

Come to think of it, this is something I've never seen from you?...Exactly what is it that you fear about showing the face behind your words?

After a great deal of conversation with my assigned witness protection agents in an attempt to share my pic with you, they said NO. They also said if she needs a pic to give you credibility she's a loser. :poke:

I'm so sorry.

HogTrash
05-10-2010, 07:02 PM
After a great deal of conversation with my assigned witness protection agents in an attempt to share my pic with you, they said NO. They also said if she needs a pic to give you credibility she's a loser. :poke:

I'm so sorry.As a former bond inforcement agent that could possibly be recalled to duty should you ever go astray, I completely understand your apprehension Mr Hill. :rolleyes:

cat slave
05-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Shitstirring is obviously a very time consuming passion.

Guess hed make a good teacher!!!!:lol:

cat slave
05-11-2010, 08:49 PM
OMG!!!! You guys are a hoot! Very clever.

cat slave
05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Shopping for new sheets...I think.

Some sheets you can see....others you cannot as they are
disguised with claims of enlightenment, political sensitivity, correctness and a false sense of superiority.

Top that Gabby.

cat slave
05-11-2010, 08:56 PM

I too have been really busy and have not seen every thread.

82Marine89
05-11-2010, 08:57 PM
My face is never hidden behind "sheets" but is in fact proudly displayed above each and everyone of my many posts for all the world to see.

And you wear the beanie because you are a skinhead.

82Marine89
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM
I don't believe you should be altering my posts when you quote them.

It is a minor alterration and I will let it go this one time with a warning.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, Gabby.

Yeah Gabby, you could have at least corrected his spelling and grammar if you were going to alter his post. Now he's going to call the Hall Monitor and stalk you with emoticons. Let it be known that you have been warned.

HogTrash
05-12-2010, 06:27 AM
And you wear the beanie because you are a skinhead.LOL!...Actually, I have a head full of beautiful grey hair which I admitedly do keep cut short during the summer months for reasons of comfort.

It's amazing how those who are brainwased by political correctness are made to believe people who don't think as they do must be kkk or skinheads.

Every time you open your mouth it becomes more obvious that you don't live in the real world and that all of your beliefs and opinions are spoonfed to you.

With a little self confidence you might possibly learn to rely on your common sense to draw your own conclusions from the facts and truths that PC denies you.