PDA

View Full Version : Chris Christie Slaps Down Reporter

red states rule
05-14-2010, 06:21 PM
I like this guy, and I like it even more when he will not take the open bias from liberal reporters out to paint him as the bad guy

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd6U2G2GSU" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd6U2G2GSU" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Gaffer
05-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I saw this earlier. He's cool. I want all the politicians to be like this. And slap down every fuckin' liberal reporter that opens their mouth.

red states rule
05-14-2010, 06:45 PM
I saw this earlier. He's cool. I want all the politicians to be like this. And slap down every fuckin' liberal reporter that opens their mouth.

Hell if politicans did that when would they have time to govern? I would love to see Mr Christie go on MSNBC. Of course with the ratings they have nobody would see it

05-14-2010, 08:10 PM
He's a breath of Fresh air. I just hope he succeeds.

actsnoblemartin
05-14-2010, 08:13 PM
I love this guy :dance:

Im sorry the reporter is such a faggot ass pussy :coffee:

cat slave
05-15-2010, 01:44 PM
OK, maybe Ive got this mixed up, but isnt he a "bad guy" and Rubio the knight?????

SassyLady
05-15-2010, 03:02 PM
OK, maybe Ive got this mixed up, but isnt he a "bad guy" and Rubio the knight?????

Are you thinking of Charlie Crist? This is Chris Christie -- close enough to get confused.

SassyLady
05-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Hell if politicans did that when would they have time to govern?

Well, if they did more of the "slapping down" we might not need to govern so much....I think the media is one of the major causes of the ills of this country. Too much liberalism being promoted as if it's the predominant way of thinking in this country.

Gaffer
05-15-2010, 03:20 PM
I despise the media even more than I do the politicians.

PostmodernProphet
05-15-2010, 05:14 PM
I want to move to New Jersey and vote for him.....of course, I want to leave again immediately after.....who would want to live there....

HogTrash
05-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Bravo Mr Christie! :clap: Hopefully, the days of the liberal media propaganda machine are numbered.

I don't believe Mr Christie has to worry about being called "honest and refreshing" in reporter Tom's newspaper. :laugh2:

cat slave
05-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Are you thinking of Charlie Crist? This is Chris Christie -- close enough to get confused.

Haha.....I thought something was wrong with that name!
My mistake.

SassyLady
05-15-2010, 10:34 PM
I can't believe how many times I've played this video ..... LOVE IT!!!

82Marine89
05-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Well, if they did more of the "slapping down" we might not need to govern so much....I think the media is one of the major causes of the ills of this country. Too much liberalism being promoted as if it's the predominant way of thinking in this country.

The moment news went 24/7 we were doomed. They went from reporting the news to creating new news so they could fill all of their time slots without being overly repetitive.

SassyLady
05-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Here's the reporter's response ...

The columnist, Tom Moran, addressed the response in his subsequent column:

The political mating ritual usually requires that both sides make nice noises about each other, and describe their differences as manageable. It's all part of making a deal, getting stuff done.

On Monday, we saw Gov. Chris Christie joyfully defy that convention, too. He mocked Democrats in a press conference for a half-hour, as if the only deal he would ever accept with such clowns is their unconditional surrender.

He called their ideas "ridiculous" and "cute" and said they couldn't do math. He accused them of pandering. He said they are faking when they complain that he doesn't consult them. At every turn, he painted them as demons who are determined to drive the state into the ditch, not as partners with legitimate differences. [...]

It's an odd tactic, given that Christie needs the Democrats to achieve his core goals. Does he think slapping them around will win them over?

I am so sick of the elitist snobbery of the media. When confronted by a refreshing new approach to politics .... someone who actually wants to serve the people and not be on a lifetime campaigner .... they berate him for not toeing the "be nice" line. The only thing this response did for this baboon is show how really idiotic he is.

05-15-2010, 11:30 PM
I want to move to New Jersey and vote for him.....of course, I want to leave again immediately after.....who would want to live there....

After Governor Christie is done, maybe alot of people.

PostmodernProphet
05-16-2010, 06:28 AM
After Governor Christie is done, maybe alot of people.

but....even with better government would they still all look like the caste of Jersey Shores?......

Gaffer
05-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Here's the reporter's response ...

I am so sick of the elitist snobbery of the media. When confronted by a refreshing new approach to politics .... someone who actually wants to serve the people and not be on a lifetime campaigner .... they berate him for not toeing the "be nice" line. The only thing this response did for this baboon is show how really idiotic he is.

here's the true wording, what the guy really meant to say.

On Monday, we saw Gov. Chris Christie joyfully defy that convention, too. He mocked us in a press conference for a half-hour, as if the only deal he would ever accept with such clowns is our unconditional surrender.

He called our ideas "ridiculous" and "cute" and said we couldn't do math. He accused us of pandering. He said we are faking when we complain that he doesn't consult us. At every turn, he painted us as demons who are determined to drive the state into the ditch, not as partners with legitimate differences. [...]

It's all in what words you use .