PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 places you CAN'T go...

HogTrash
05-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Interesting?

The world is full of secret and exclusive places that we either don’t know about, or simply couldn’t visit if we wanted to.

This list takes a look at ten of the most significant places around the world that are closed to the general public or are virtually impossible for the general public to visit.

http://listverse.com/2010/01/06/top-10-places-you-cant-go/

:read:

Abbey Marie
05-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Interesting list.Thanks. :salute:

HogTrash
05-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Interesting list.Thanks. :salute:Before reading the list, I made an attempt to guess what the 10 places might be, but only managed to get two right.

Area 51 and the Vatican Archives...I did guess the entire nation of North Korea, but as it turned out it was only one room in a government building there. :dunno:

Abbey Marie
05-17-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm one those people who would love to have power just to have access to places like these and other secret info.

HogTrash
05-17-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm one those people who would love to have power just to have access to places like these and other secret info.Great wealth brings power and access.....Win the lottery. :thumb:

revelarts
05-17-2010, 10:14 PM
quite a list.

There are are a couple of military bases about 100 miles away from me that has signs up like Area 51. One has a sign posted on a fence warning people of land mines if the cross.

1st heard of echelon in the 80's, via Pat Robertson no less, but I've never seen pics of the echelon base. "listening to all electronic communications." of member countries. Reminded me of a talk i heard given by a former British MI-6 agent. About how Both Brition and the U.S. have laws against wire tapping their citizens but what they do is the British will wire tap the U.S.citizens and pass the info on to the U.S. spooks and the U.S. will return the favor. so they technically obey the law.

Mr. P
05-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Before reading the list, I made an attempt to guess what the 10 places might be, but only managed to get two right.

Area 51 and the Vatican Archives...I did guess the entire nation of North Korea, but as it turned out it was only one room in a government building there. :dunno:

None of the ones I know of were on the list...I guess that makes em still secret. :thumb: