PDA

View Full Version : Being against "Illegal" Immigration is not Racist

chloe
05-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Why do people think opposing "Illegal" Immigration is racist ?

9vcZmqSFpNw

Is she racist? She doesn't support "Illegal" immigration

6Vxzmk0FfDI

gabosaurus
05-17-2010, 04:09 PM
No clue. Can't imagine why anyone would think it was.

HogTrash
05-18-2010, 10:39 AM
This is obviously a racist white hating Obama supporter.

I would bet she is legal only because of the "Born In America" loophole.

Why do people think opposing "Illegal" Immigration is racist ?

9vcZmqSFpNw

This is obviously a rational law-abiding conservative legal immigrant.

On behalf of my nation, I welcome her to America. :clap:

Is she racist? She doesn't support "Illegal" immigration

6Vxzmk0FfDI

gabosaurus
05-18-2010, 01:26 PM
George Wallace and Strom Thurmond would love you.

actsnoblemartin
05-18-2010, 02:45 PM
and stupidity would love you

George Wallace and Strom Thurmond would love you.

Trigg
05-18-2010, 03:14 PM
So glad to see a video of a Mexican American standing up for the laws of this country. I'm sure there are many, many more, that are being ignored in this debate.

Being against illegal immigration and amnesty has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with following the laws of the US. I am against illegals sneaking into the US in the same way I am against thieves and murderers.

gabosaurus
05-18-2010, 04:25 PM
So glad to see a video of a Mexican American standing up for the laws of this country. I'm sure there are many, many more, that are being ignored in this debate.

Being against illegal immigration and amnesty has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with following the laws of the US. I am against illegals sneaking into the US in the same way I am against thieves and murderers.

You are quite correct. If you want to see Mexican Americans standing up for the laws of this country, go to East Los Angeles where my sister lives. Most are against illegal immigration because it costs them jobs.
You won't see them on the news because it is an unpopular opinion. They don't want the radicals on their tails.
The Mexican immigrants that I have met are very happy to be Americans. They love their heritage, but they also embrace their citizenship.

HogTrash
05-18-2010, 06:58 PM

Being against illegal immigration and amnesty has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with following the laws of the US. I am against illegals sneaking into the US in the same way I am against thieves and murderers.I honestly wish you were right, but sadly I believe most legal latino immigrants support open borders and amnesty for the illegal aliens.

I base my opinion on the overwelming majority of hispanic-American voters who supported Obama and the progressive controlled Democrat Party.

Although hispanics are not quite as loyal as the blacks at 95% democrats, they do come in a close second at 67% who voted for Obama.
http://www.governing.com/blogs/politics/Hispanic-Voter-Surge-Imperils.html

If Obama's Marxist Machine passes an amnesty bill, the newly franchised latino voters will increase the overall stats from 67% to over 80% democrat.

It will be the death of conservatism in America...ie, the death of America itself.

Did you listen to the little fat mexican girl in the video?...White folks are hated by not only the blacks but the mexicans as well.

We better teach our children and grandchildren how to survive in a hostile world before we die, or their gonna be fucked.

Trigg
05-20-2010, 03:38 PM
I honestly wish you were right, but sadly I believe most legal latino immigrants support open borders and amnesty for the illegal aliens.

Many hispanics in this country are from Puerto Rico and Cuba and regularly vote Republican. Also hispanics aren't a racial group, in fact fully half identify as white.

I think the people we see in the marches are either illegal or children or relatives of illegals.

It is in the MSM's best interrest to promote the fact that ALL hispanics are for illegal immigration so that they can champion amnesty.

If you look at all the polls coming out of Arizona, their new law is supported by 70% of the population, so obviously the hispanics in that state are against illegals.