PDA

View Full Version : A note to my thief.....

Trinity
05-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Here is a note I wrote to the asshole who felt the need to walk off with my phone instead of turning it in to management. I have been posting it on facebook myspace and craigslist. Needless to say I was and I'm still pissed. God help him or her if I actually run into this person. :boom2::death:

To the jerk that found my cell phone at Cosmo's Saturday night 5/15 WHAT A LOSER!! Didn't your momma ever teach you to turn things in when you find something that doesn't belong to you? I guess not since you took it upon yourself to pocket it and take it with you. That's ok it does have GPS there are some people in this world who do keep tabs on their belongings, considering most of us don't get free cell phones we actually have to have a job and pay for them. We were able to track you every time you turned it on, you must have been in a big hurry to get out with your new found cell phone. Here are your locations and times you were tracked.

5/15
12:35 AM Safety Check Me was at 385 W 6th St.
12:41 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.9 mi of 823 Western Ave
12:43 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.9 mi of 823 Western Ave.
12:59 AM Safety Check Me was at 356 W 6th St.
2:57 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.8 mi of I-71
2:59 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.8 mi of I-71.
3:12 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.8 mi of I-71.

5/16
2:05 PM Safety Check Me was at 1180 US-127.
2:07 PM Safety Check Me was at 748 W 12th St.
2:14 PM Safety Check Me was at 1174 US-127.

The phone has been rendered useless for you now, which means you won't be able to use it. It was also reported as stolen, seeing that you failed to turn it in to management after finding it. So you are now walking around with stolen property good luck explaining that to the cops.

Just remember what goes around comes around!!

Gaffer
05-17-2010, 05:32 PM
They sure did a lot of traveling around. From Kentucky to Blanchester and all over the west side. Wonder how many times they had to get gas?

chloe
05-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Here is a note I wrote to the asshole who felt the need to walk off with my phone instead of turning it in to management. I have been posting it on facebook myspace and craigslist. Needless to say I was and I'm still pissed. God help him or her if I actually run into this person. :boom2::death:

To the jerk that found my cell phone at Cosmo's Saturday night 5/15 WHAT A LOSER!! Didn't your momma ever teach you to turn things in when you find something that doesn't belong to you? I guess not since you took it upon yourself to pocket it and take it with you. That's ok it does have GPS there are some people in this world who do keep tabs on their belongings, considering most of us don't get free cell phones we actually have to have a job and pay for them. We were able to track you every time you turned it on, you must have been in a big hurry to get out with your new found cell phone. Here are your locations and times you were tracked.

5/15
12:35 AM Safety Check Me was at 385 W 6th St.
12:41 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.9 mi of 823 Western Ave
12:43 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.9 mi of 823 Western Ave.
12:59 AM Safety Check Me was at 356 W 6th St.
2:57 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.8 mi of I-71
2:59 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.8 mi of I-71.
3:12 AM Safety Check Me was within 0.8 mi of I-71.

5/16

The phone has been rendered useless for you now, which means you won't be able to use it. It was also reported as stolen, seeing that you failed to turn it in to management after finding it. So you are now walking around with stolen property good luck explaining that to the cops.

:laugh2:

Trinity
05-17-2010, 06:28 PM
oops forgot this part didn't realize I had two pages in word I thought something was missing lol..........

I doubt you'll ever see this, because I would have to assume if your that bad off you need to steal someones cell phone then you probably don't have internet access. Unless of course your stealing that too on your stolen laptop.

Trinity
05-10-2012, 09:33 AM
I thought I had posted this on here too........

This letter that I wrote 2 years ago landed me an interview on fox 19 news. :laugh:

Fox 19 is doing a story on stolen cell phones, and they had been posting on facebook asking people for stories on how they handled it, if they called the cops or what they did. After reading some of the comments people were leaving I was like wow really those aren't very interesting so I decided to email them a copy of my letter on Thursday evening......

This is the response I got back Friday afternoon....

"K, I love it! I’d like to interview you for my story. Can we meet you sometime next week? Wouldn’t need more than about 15 minutes. Give me a call or shoot me an email back. My direct line is ----------.

Thanks, K"

I removed names and contact info for privacy.

I did the interview last week it is supposed to air sometime in the next couple of weeks, she is going to email me with exact date.

tailfins
05-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I had someone go INTO our garage and steal my son's bicycle. I think it's one of the trashy friends the upstairs neighbor's teen hangs with. I pay exorbitant rent in a snobby village for a reason. Just to be safe I just bought a good renter's policy and my sons have to lock their bicycles even inside the garage.

5/16

Is that the same US-127 where they have the world's longest yard sale?

http://www.127sale.com/

Trinity
05-18-2012, 05:58 PM
I had someone go INTO our garage and steal my son's bicycle. I think it's one of the trashy friends the upstairs neighbor's teen hangs with. I pay exorbitant rent in a snobby village for a reason. Just to be safe I just bought a good renter's policy and my sons have to lock their bicycles even inside the garage.

Is that the same US-127 where they have the world's longest yard sale?

http://www.127sale.com/

Yes it is. ;)