PDA

View Full Version : Another congressman who couldn't keep it in his pants

gabosaurus
05-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I don't care if you are GOP, Dem or Indy. Elected representatives need to keep it in their pants and stop messing with staffers and others they can tempt. You guys are pathetic.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100518/NEWS05/100518008/Ind.-congressman-to-resign-over-affair

hjmick
05-18-2010, 11:07 AM
At least this time it was with a woman. Just saying.

Monkeybone
05-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Yah! Indiana made it in the headlines!

HogTrash
05-18-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't care if you are GOP, Dem or Indy. Elected representatives need to keep it in their pants and stop messing with staffers and others they can tempt. You guys are pathetic.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100518/NEWS05/100518008/Ind.-congressman-to-resign-over-affair:laugh: LOL! :laugh2: Liberals kill me! :lol: I wonder how many times Gabby said; "it's the economy stupid!" everytime Slick Willy got busted with his pants down? :lmao:

CSM
05-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Hmmm... maybe there should be a post about teachers keeping their hands to themselves!

Nukeman
05-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Hmmm... maybe there should be a post about teachers keeping their hands to themselves!

WND has a great list on thier web site!!!! It the "big list"!!!!!!!!:beer:

sybarite
05-18-2010, 12:00 PM
I don't think there is such thing as a partisan heat-seeking love missile, is there??:D

gabosaurus
05-18-2010, 01:19 PM
You notice that I took care to NOT politicize this thread. But, of course, many of you couldn't avoid it. How sad.

05-18-2010, 01:37 PM
You notice that I took care to NOT politicize this thread. But, of course, many of you couldn't avoid it. How sad.

Youd probably have more success if you were as outraged at Democrats doing it as you are Republicans.

Abbey Marie
05-18-2010, 01:46 PM

I noticed, Gabby. :thumb: :salute:

darin
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm getting tired of opponents of whomever sounding full doom and gloom mode every time their across-the-isle colleague does something stupid. We see quotes like "Whoa! How COULD he/she DO that!! It's a betrayal to the American PEOPLE!" I think maybe we should stop giving a crap about this sorta thing. Why not celebrate their sexuality?

crin63
05-18-2010, 03:08 PM

The problem is that you would not have posted anything if it were a Liberal. So your faux non-partisan play is at best ridiculous.

Trigg
05-18-2010, 03:10 PM

You're right there are plenty of idiots in both parties.

I am THRILLED this particular idiot was found out. I was so disappointed when he won the primary. We need some new blood!!!!

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF INCUMBENTS, NO MATTER THE PARTY!!!

HogTrash
05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
You notice that I took care to NOT politicize this thread. But, of course, many of you couldn't avoid it. How sad.Of course you didn't...You know why?...Because the democrats are the apex of adultery, the champions of cheating, the icons of infidelity. :mm: :lmao:

LuvRPgrl
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM

Hmmm, not politicizing this??? WHo posted the link, whereas in it, it informed us the guy is a Republican??
DId you really believe we wouldnt find that out? Or that we would believe you had no political motive in this whatsoever.

SassyLady
05-19-2010, 01:54 AM

:coffee:

namvet
05-19-2010, 08:18 AM
At least this time it was with a woman. Just saying.

bump :laugh2::laugh2:

darin
05-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Does the staffer get any 'anger'? Maybe this thread should be entitled: "yet another woman who couldn't keep her hands out of the pants of a married man.."?

Monkeybone
05-19-2010, 10:39 AM
Does the staffer get any 'anger'? Maybe this thread should be entitled: "yet another woman who couldn't keep her hands out of the pants of a married man.."?lady was married also... to a commisioner around here i believe.

Trigg
05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Great!!! so now we have to have a special election at a cost of around half a million.

Idiot should have dropped out before the primary, he had to have known this was going to come out. So, again, instead of giving two shits about this state and his constituents he costs us half a million because of his "mistake".

At least I can stand up and say I voted against the man.