PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Democrats will never get it....

LuvRPgrl
05-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Interestingly enough, I was listening to FOX news on TV, yes, listening,
and the reporting about Spector was coming on. I only heard parts, but the funny thing is, they started interviewing a congressman I never heard of before, and I thought it was a Republican, a Tea Party Republican. He started saying things like :
"The Massachussetts vote was a vote against BOTH parties"

I thought, how odd, didnt seem that way to me. But hey, this guy is a Republican more involved in the goings on that me, might have some inside information Im not aware of, and maybe he knows something I dont

Then he was asked about adding new programs, how would he pay for them, is he opposed to new spending.
He said he wasnt opposed to new spending, even though he had just criticized the OBama Admin. for too much spending, but that to fund new programs he would cut old ones.

Cavuto then asked him which programs he would cut.
"We need to tax the rich at the same rate they were taxed during the Clinton administration when we created 23 million jobs, not at the rate during the Bush years when we created ZERO jobs, that the oil companies made 40 billion in profits and they need to have their tax loopholes closed"
So, his idea of cutting programs is actually "increasing taxes"

AND he was actually trying to claim NO NEW JOBS were created during the Bush era??????? FUQ ME, I must be soooo stupid to think we actually were in a time of economic growth...

Now, this sounded totally opposed to what I believe in, so I decided, I dont care if this guy is Tea party, repub or Libertarian, I wont support him.

But I decided to rewind and find out who he is. Well, turns out he is Sestak,
the Democrat who beat Spector.

Now that explains his LIES

That is what the Dem liberals do, over and over, LIES LIES LIES
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Pelosi then was shown saying the Tea Party is astro turf, not a real grass roots organization, but rather, the wealthiest Americans
Hmmm, Im quite sure Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, etc, are not wealthy, well, FUQ me again, I thought if you were worth multi millions of dollars, that meant you were wealthy

And Sestak also claimed the economic stimulus package worked, and stats prove it, because it SLOWED DOWN the rising unemployment rate. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH

SOOOOO, FUQ me a third time, I thought if the unemployment rate still went up, then that would mean the economic "STIMULUS" package didnt work.

So, no matter what happened, whether it worked or not, in typical liberal double speak, the stimulus package can be claimed to have worked, because it simply stopped things from getting even worse.. Hmmmmm

Now, on to the PRESIDENT OF MEXICO,
He stated the Arizona law was discriminatory "against his people"
WELL DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dude

WElll, FUQ me again, I thought
That is exactly who it is suppose to target, I mean, IF THEY ARE YOUR FREAKING PEOPLE, THEN THEY SHOULD BE IN YOUR FREAKING COUNTRY
(mind you, Im a libertarian, and I believe there should be no restrictions on anybody, save criminals, going anywhere in the world they want to. I mean, Its OUR world, nobody should have say so over me as to where I can or cannot travel)

I got a feeling Im going to be getting FUQKED an awful lot in the next year, Liberals are in BIG TROUBLE,

KarlMarx
05-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Liberals believe what they do as an article of faith. There is no use in arguing with them or hoping that they will see the light through an exercise in logic.

The libs have the culture, they have the media, they have the education system...

We cannot hope to get our country back until we get control of those things. An election won't change the country but limiting the amount of smut on TV and in the movies, teaching our kids about what the Constitution and our form of government is really all about...

that will make a huge difference... but it will take a generation before we will see the full results.

Insein
05-20-2010, 09:21 AM
Sestak is Toast. Toomey is going to roll him in the GE.

LuvRPgrl
05-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Liberals believe what they do as an article of faith. There is no use in arguing with them or hoping that they will see the light through an exercise in logic.

The libs have the culture, they have the media, they have the education system...

We cannot hope to get our country back until we get control of those things. An election won't change the country but limiting the amount of smut on TV and in the movies, teaching our kids about what the Constitution and our form of government is really all about...

that will make a huge difference... but it will take a generation before we will see the full results.

I agree sooo much. But you missed one thing they also have, millions of kids who are denied time with their fathers. Fathers inherently instill conservative values in our kids, whilst mothers are generally better at instilling compassion and the such, it is a balance that all kids need, but without fathers in the household, it aint happening.