PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you, mexican pres calderon - lol!

-Cp
05-22-2010, 10:49 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQ83Bfn1cdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQ83Bfn1cdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

krisy
05-22-2010, 11:34 PM
:laugh2:

He is expressing anger and frustration so many people feel. I like the million people idea. I like his passion

Mr. P
05-22-2010, 11:53 PM
Seems like a big fake when you read what's printed on his shirt. Just sayin..

82Marine89
05-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Seems like a big fake when you read what's printed on his shirt. Just sayin..

I have a shirt similar to that. They sell them at Target.

Mr. P
05-23-2010, 12:13 AM
I have a shirt similar to that. They sell them at Target.

Will you wear it when you make a vid that contradicts it?

82Marine89
05-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Will you wear it when you make a vid that contradicts it?

To me it's just a shirt.

Binky
05-23-2010, 08:23 AM
The shirt isn't the damn issue people. Get over it....for Gods sake, we're being taken over. Illegal immigration is running rampet. Our gov't spending our hard earned tax dollars has long time exceeded out of control..... Hey...it's freebie money to them and they can get more. Yeah.......FROM OUR DAMN POCKETS.

America has a president that had long ago, before becoming president, had an agenda to change it into his radical form of country where big gov't reigns supreme.

The gov't is never going to control our borders because it sees illegals as potential voters....VOTERS. Give me a friggin' break..... Sooooo unless we force it's hand and keep driving it home to the powers that be, we will end up losing our sovereigntry and freedoms.....

It beginning to look more and more like a revolution is in the air.....Can you smell the odor of battle coming on?

red states rule
05-24-2010, 05:17 AM
The shirt isn't the damn issue people. Get over it....for Gods sake, we're being taken over. Illegal immigration is running rampet. Our gov't spending our hard earned tax dollars has long time exceeded out of control..... Hey...it's freebie money to them and they can get more. Yeah.......FROM OUR DAMN POCKETS.

America has a president that had long ago, before becoming president, had an agenda to change it into his radical form of country where big gov't reigns supreme.

The gov't is never going to control our borders because it sees illegals as potential voters....VOTERS. Give me a friggin' break..... Sooooo unless we force it's hand and keep driving it home to the powers that be, we will end up losing our sovereigntry and freedoms.....

It beginning to look more and more like a revolution is in the air.....Can you smell the odor of battle coming on?

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz052410dAPR20100522012826.jpg