List of BP brands to boycott
BP
Amoco
Arco
am/pm
Aral
Castrol
Wild Bean Cafe

But if you boycot everything they make money on, how will they be abel to pay for the cleanup..

How long are we going to let this fester before we seek help as a country to fix this.

I have heard of a few countries "offering" to help with the spill some have even suggested a "SMALL" suitcase type nuke to seal the floor and the gaping whole BP drilled. The ecological cost is VERY minimal compared to what is currently happening and will continue until drastic measures are taken..

SpidermanTUba
05-24-2010, 04:56 PM
But if you boycot everything they make money on, how will they be abel to pay for the cleanup..

THey have a book value of 90 billion. I think that should cover it.

I have heard of a few countries "offering" to help with the spill some have even suggested a "SMALL" suitcase type nuke to seal the floor and the gaping whole BP drilled. The ecological cost is VERY minimal compared to what is currently happening and will continue until drastic measures are taken..

I would support this. Yes, I believe the impact to the environment from a single small nuke would, for the most part, be small and localized. It may last longer ... but I'm willing to sacrifice a handful cubic miles of ocean for 100 years more than hundreds of miles of coast for a decade.

THe only problem is what if it doesn't work? Clearly it would make it even more difficult to stop the leak.

crin63
05-25-2010, 12:19 AM
I will be fueling up my vehicles at Arco tomorrow in honor of your boycott.

82Marine89
05-25-2010, 12:39 AM

I was going to fill up on base, but I'll also be using ARCO tomorrow.

SpidermanTUba
05-25-2010, 02:51 AM

Its good to hear you hate your country.

I was going to fill up on base, but I'll also be using ARCO tomorrow.

Another great Patriot, sending profit to those who would destroy an entire American coast. I can imagine you would have provided whiskey and whores to the British troops the eve before we slaughtered them and drove them into the sea the last time they assaulted the Louisiana coast.

darin
05-25-2010, 03:48 AM
Arco?? really guys? That's the worst gas ever. :)

Why are we boycotting BP now?

red states rule
05-25-2010, 04:06 AM
THey have a book value of 90 billion. I think that should cover it.

I would support this. Yes, I believe the impact to the environment from a single small nuke would, for the most part, be small and localized. It may last longer ... but I'm willing to sacrifice a handful cubic miles of ocean for 100 years more than hundreds of miles of coast for a decade.

THe only problem is what if it doesn't work? Clearly it would make it even more difficult to stop the leak.

Good idea. Boycot those companies, put more middle class people out of work, drive the local economies further down, reduce tax revenues, and feed the REAL spill that is a major threat to all of us. (But libs do not seem to care about this spill)

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz050610dAPR20100506121921.jpg

crin63
05-25-2010, 08:59 AM

I've heard alot of complaints about Arco but I've been using it 20 years without issue. I used to be able to tell the difference between Arco and 76 back in the early 80's but I cant tell the difference any more.

My only issue with Arco is that every time I worked in their refinery I would get a sinus infection. :cool: Never happened working at Shell, 76, Chevron, Mobil or Ultramar refineries only the lousy Arco refinery.

SpidermanTUba
05-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Good idea. Boycot those companies, put more middle class people out of work, drive the local economies further down, reduce tax revenues, and feed the REAL spill that is a major threat to all of us. (But libs do not seem to care about this spill)

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz050610dAPR20100506121921.jpg

They won't be put out of work, they'll just be working for a different oil company.

Let me explain how this boycott works. You don't actually use less gas - you actually use the same amount - you just buy it from a different company. The money still goes into the economy, and where BP loses jobs, whatever gas company you buy your gas from instead of BP gains them.

Understand?

darin
05-25-2010, 11:00 AM
I think I'll buy everything I can from BP and their companies.

SpidermanTUba
05-25-2010, 11:05 AM
I think I'll buy everything I can from BP and their companies.

Why do you hate your country?

Little-Acorn
05-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Last two cars I've had, I bought new, and have run them almost exclusively on Arco gasoline. Zero engine problems, zero pinging, never had to use fuel-injector cleaner or Gumout or anything else. Engines ran like a top, excellent gas mileage, never a single problem. 110,000 miles on the first one until I wrecked it, 92,000 miles on the one I'm driving now, and counting. Runs great. And Arco costs less.

I'm still waiting for spiderman to come up with a list of Federal government services we should boycott since the Fed govt was even slower responding to this enviro incident than they were to Katrina. Is he going to send back his tax refund? Write his state governor to refuse Federal highway funds?

Also need a list of how, exactly, should we boycott the Sierra Club and other enviro-whackos for forcing oil companies to drill far offshore, in mile-deep water where spills are almost impossible to fix, instead of the far less risky drilling close offshore along the west coast, or the guaranteed no-ocean-spill and easy-to-access-and-fix area at one corner of the ANWR (Alaska National Wildlife Reserve). No word from the oh-so-unbiased spiderman yet, but I'm sure he'll come thru, since he's SOOOO concerned about ANYONE who helped cause the present spill.

Or is he?

HogTrash
05-25-2010, 11:32 AM
The only thing I will be boycotting is the new progressive Democrat Party and Barack Hussein Obama, who can't rip himself away from his marxist agenda long enough to deal with our domestic problems.

President Obama has done more damage to the United States Of America in one year than a thousand oil spills could ever do to the environment...Pray for his early exit from office by any means possible.

SpidermanTUba
05-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Last two cars I've had, I bought new, and have run them almost exclusively on Arco gasoline. Zero engine problems, zero pinging, never had to use fuel-injector cleaner or Gumout or anything else. Engines ran like a top, excellent gas mileage, never a single problem. 110,000 miles on the first one until I wrecked it, 92,000 miles on the one I'm driving now, and counting. Runs great. And Arco costs less.

I'm still waiting for spiderman to come up with a list of Federal government services we should boycott since the Fed govt was even slower responding to this enviro incident than they were to Katrina. Is he going to send back his tax refund? Write his state governor to refuse Federal highway funds?

Also need a list of how, exactly, should we boycott the Sierra Club and other enviro-whackos for forcing oil companies to drill far offshore, in mile-deep water where spills are almost impossible to fix, instead of the far less risky drilling close offshore along the west coast, or the guaranteed no-ocean-spill and easy-to-access-and-fix area at one corner of the ANWR (Alaska National Wildlife Reserve). No word from the oh-so-unbiased spiderman yet, but I'm sure he'll come thru, since he's SOOOO concerned about ANYONE who helped cause the present spill.

Or is he?

I love it. The greenies forced BP to drill in deep water without a contingency for an uncontrolled spill. How'd they do that? Kidnap the chief executives and hold them for ransom until the drilling is done? Or do they do it more directly at point of a gun on the open water? Did they steal BP's contingency plans for this event and toss them? Is that how that worked?

And then of course its the federal government's fault this is all happening. Funny how when business is making profit and everything is good, the federal government has no business taxing them, but when a business take a shit on millions of gulf coasters, well heck, its not really their fault, they're only the ones profiting from the drilling, its the governments fault!

Little-Acorn
05-25-2010, 11:45 AM
How'd they do that? Kidnap the chief executives and hold them for ransom until the drilling is done?
Nope.

Or do they do it more directly at point of a gun on the open water?
Nope. (yawn)

Did they steal BP's contingency plans for this event and toss them?
Nope.

(the rest of st's careful misquotes, outright lies, and desperate subject changes deleted)

Wow. A "reply" with no substance whatsoever.

And still no lists of which Federal govt and/or environmental-whacko programs we should boycott. Only BP get's little tuba's wrath.

I wonder why?

SpidermanTUba
05-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Nope.

Nope. (yawn)

Nope.

Wow. A "reply" with no substance whatsoever.

And still no lists of which Federal govt and/or environmental-whacko programs we should boycott. Only BP get's little tuba's wrath.

I wonder why?

Because its BP's spill. That's why. Stop being a fucking retard.

darin
05-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Why do you hate your country?

I generally love things you dislike.

SpidermanTUba
05-25-2010, 08:48 PM
I generally love things you dislike.

Why do you hate the gulf coast? Are we not American enough for your master race? What's the problem? Too many blacks? Too many coon-asses?

82Marine89
05-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Gotta love having a 42 gallon gas tank in the suburban. 31 gallons of ARCO gas at 2.89 per gallon. 90 dollars put towards the clean-up effort.:salute:

darin
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Why do you hate the gulf coast? Are we not American enough for your master race? What's the problem? Too many blacks? Too many coon-asses?

The thing is - BP is GOOD for America. You, OTOH, are not :D

LuvRPgrl
05-26-2010, 12:56 AM
I love it. The greenies forced BP to drill in deep water without a contingency for an uncontrolled spill. How'd they do that? Kidnap the chief executives and hold them for ransom until the drilling is done? Or do they do it more directly at point of a gun on the open water? Did they steal BP's contingency plans for this event and toss them? Is that how that worked?

And then of course its the federal government's fault this is all happening. Funny how when business is making profit and everything is good, the federal government has no business taxing them, but when a business take a shit on millions of gulf coasters, well heck, its not really their fault, they're only the ones profiting from the drilling, its the governments fault!

Whats really funny is how the media is giving Obama a free pass, whilst the last major tragedy to befall that region, they couldnt blame the prez enough (even though he didnt have authority to go in uninvited}

red states rule
05-26-2010, 04:43 AM
Whats really funny is how the media is giving Obama a free pass, whilst the last major tragedy to befall that region, they couldnt blame the prez enough (even though he didnt have authority to go in uninvited}

Hey, Obama is going to the Gulf Coast this weekend, Maybe he will solve the problem for all us of with his very presence

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLDy_BYum1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLDy_BYum1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SpidermanTUba
05-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey, Obama is going to the Gulf Coast this weekend, Maybe he will solve the problem for all us of with his very presence

That's about the only thing that would satisfy conservatives.

cat slave
05-29-2010, 12:52 AM

How long are we going to let this fester before we seek help as a country to fix this.

Well, that wouldnt be fodder for the messiahs righteous indignation. The fool.

I for one think BP is being hung out to dry for much more than an accident.
I wont boycott anything they own, I dont want to change my lifestyle and
I dont hate oil companies.

Furthermore, I think this was a set up to turn people against drilling.
And people are buying it....sheep being led to the slaughter of cap n tax.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLDy_BYum1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLDy_BYum1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I want to send that to friends...whats the link or how do I find it???
That is priceless.

Never mind...I got it. This is great!!!!:clap::laugh2:

SpidermanTUba
05-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Well, that wouldnt be fodder for the messiahs righteous indignation. The fool.

I for one think BP is being hung out to dry for much more than an accident.
I wont boycott anything they own, I dont want to change my lifestyle and
I dont hate oil companies.

I fail to see what this has to do with oil companies that aren't BP.